My confidence is so low I'm afraid to leave the house, let alone go to a gym

My confidence is so low I'm afraid to leave the house, let alone go to a gym.

I'm at a loss for words honestly, any tips on the overcome from anons who struggled with this?

What worked for me is treating things like a game.

So I'd go to random meetups with meetup.com and then I'd just try to start a conversation with random people and see how it goes. It doesn't matter if you fuckup since you'll never ever see these people again.

After going to about 30 meetups I wasn't afraid of talking to people.

Another thing is that I tried to get into eye contact with ever person I walked past - this helped a lot.

Go see a shrink ffs!
Start with contacting one by phone so you don't have to leave the house. Or go post at some board that cares.

what meetups did you go to?

>tfw most meetups are tech related, and topics i'm not interested in

Next time you go outside around you and see what the other fucking dredges of society (see pic related) think is okay to present in public. Chances are you are not the only fat, short, deformed, old, faggot, nigger or what have you out there.

Quacks are the biggest waste of time and money you could fuck yourself with. They will bluepill you with shit like,
>it's not a contest, who cares what other people think
It is and if you shouldn't care what others think, why shower, shave, wash clothes, etc?
>nobody notices your (fat, height, port wine stain)
they do, and you're discriminated for it, but it's not black or faggot, so you can't use it to get a job you don't deserve. However, you have a fucking right to be outside no matter how much others don't like it, that includes non-victim classes.
>stay positive
The world is not a positive place, life is indeed suffering, and to ignore this will only bring you misery. Going outside is like deep sea diving, you will find horrible gross creatures and sharks, and you need a (diving) mask.

mercy is made for doomfist bbc.

Mostly tech/marketing stuff since I'm a developer but any meetup will do. People love talking about themselves so you don't really have to know much about the topic - just pretend to be interested in them.

Another important thing to remember is that it's OK to spill spagetti - you'll slowly improve over time.

>its another teenager from /pol/ who thinks he figured how life works from his basement episode again
we get it dude you not like other sheeple youre very strong and mature definitely not like your peers

Do the following: shower, shave, dress up. Then, go to a public space and sit on a bench for a while.

That's it.

Underrated

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Soy boys are Made for BBC

But doomfist wuz a kang n shit

Pretty much

Hol up, are you saying that HE wuz a kang ?

>meetup
>look it up
>nothing within 50km
>it starts at 90km
Epik

Literally kangz since concept Art

Reminder that there's a guy going into threads indiscriminately and mentioning BBC no matter how out of place it is.
Veeky Forums is being subverted by a race/cuck fetishist, or just a black guy with an inferiority complex. Don't let this forced meme take hold.

this meme is on every board, and it's pretty funny

Why do you feel so bad about going out? Are you afraid people are going to look at you? Why is that? Do you think you are the main character of some story and every single person who is out has no other business other than noticing you? Do you not think other people have their own lives and situations and they have better things to do than stop their whole world to over analyze you and criticize you?

This user is right for starters, go outside and look around then you will realize the world goes on without you and probably be embarrassed of your childish notion that you are that important and people care so much about your existance, become humble. And then when you get comfortable being out and looking around do what this user told you to just talk to people and eventually you get good at it. One thing people don't seem to learn from their parents nowadays is the basic concept of human interaction, talking, being social and understand social cues is not a magical talent or a genetic trace, its something you learn with practice, you will forever be unable to talk to people properly unless you actually go out and talk to people. Its a skill you get better at not a gift from god.

Good luck out there dude.

The eye contact thing helped me too, a ton.

>A shitposting memer will literally subvert an entire board into loving the cuck fetish

I hope that you're saying that ironically because he's just baiting out faggots like you brainlet.

not so fast kiddo

his face screams homicide

this is the true red pill. not everyone's gonna make it

Considering the whole of western society already fell for blacks having larger penises, it's not crazy.

>THICC was an organic meme and not pushed by tumblr to promote fat acceptance

A very small group of Jews already tricked millions of people into falsely believing Negroids don't have tiny penises.

I've never had the problem with confidence, but I had anxiety so bad that I couldn't leave my house. Eventually I was institutionalized for a couple of weeks and they helped me through it with lots of mediciation. Basically, just b urself.

5.12" is the average with 0.62" standard devation. That means 95% are betweeen 3.88" and 6.36", and 99.7% are between 3.26" and 6.98".

It's independent of race. Differences between races are generally explained by differences in measuring technique between different studies.

unless it's something medical, the only reason you're scared of doing something it's because you haven't done it enough

You're scared of cooking because you might fail and people will judge you? You haven't done it enough to be confident in that you won't fail
You're too scared to ask a girl out because you might "look like a fool"? You haven't done it enough to be confident in that you won't fail and if you do fail you know it isn't the end of the world
You're too scared to go outside of the door, go shopping, paying for your shit? You haven't done it enough to be confident in that you won't fail

People who do shit that seem to be impossible do it because they know it doesn't matter if they fail in that particular instance. If you succeed 8/10 times you still know how to do it
So just go out and do it

who is in this pic

people literally landed on the moon and you are too scared to leave the house

My gf

i enither shave nor do I wash my clothes, but I do shower because I dont enjoy being sweaty

she posts on Reddit as nebulaneko mostly cosplay pics

>Another thing is that I tried to get into eye contact with ever person I walked past - this helped a lot.

Be careful with this. I've gotten into fights with total strangers because I 'looked at them'. Literally people I've passed in the street

Actually my man, very successful people are extremely positive and have a very positive outlook on themselves. From Navy Seals to CEOs