I only know how to walk & run, how the fuck do you jog?

i only know how to walk & run, how the fuck do you jog?

Other urls found in this thread:

prevention.com/fitness/how-walking-healthier-running
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you post the unshopped pic?

Imagine you need to get somewhere faster but you're gay

She looks like a normal human being in this pic
Has Photoshop gone too far?

Wait is that bottle having onions inside?

right?

Fucking women dude. They go overboard with makeup, and photo filters to the point where if we see them without those things they look like goblins.

and then they complain that all guys want a photo shopped girl.

You're too late

Fuck off this bitch is absolutely disgusting. I HATE broad shoulders in women. Mortez is built like a fucking TRUCK. That is not feminine at all. Her acting skills are clearly what got her too where she is because I know plenty of women that look better than she does.

i only know how to jog and i suck at walking and running,

thats weird that you're the opposite, i think it all has to do with bone structure

jogging is for people who are too weak to run but still like to pretend they "Work out"

trips of truth

thats why i only jog uphill

using elevation to still giving me the workout i so desperately need

running is better for you anyway my dude, you can just do interval training instead

but user I jog

>jogging is for people who are too weak to run but still like to pretend they "Work out"

She'd actually make for a very good blacked video actress. There'd be memes for ages, especially if she got creampied next to a mini fridge.

I'm probably wrong but I think of it like this
>walking: at least one foot on the ground at all times
>jogging: air time between strides
>running: same as above but faster, basically sprinting
Since it's not like I can sprint for thirty minutes at a time I think I jog, but it seems like a blurry line

Hey Veeky Forums I’m retarded. What’s the difference between walking, jogging, running, and sprinting?

>post the unshopped

Oh sweetie...

I think you're thinking of powerwalking.

Jogging is running but for exercise instead of being chased by a bear.

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Anything under 6 mph counts as jogging.

>imagine
>you're gay
where do you think you are

>not swallowing the power walking pill

prevention.com/fitness/how-walking-healthier-running

this one?