Why don't asian 'men' put on muscle mass at the same rate as White men? Do they have lower test levels...

Why don't asian 'men' put on muscle mass at the same rate as White men? Do they have lower test levels? They look very feminine in general

they do you mong what makes you think otherwise. asians live sedentary life styles

Did you know that black men are superior?

Has anyone else noticed tonnes of beta short asian dudes coming at the gym for a few months and then giving up?

made for BBC

Soy

This thread is about asian """"""men""""""

>protein hard to get in Asian countries
>cultural biases against muscularity (seen as brutish/criminal)
>companies bully you if you have a high BMI
>little milk + lactose intolerance = no gainz

Some Asians can get pretty big given the right environment, but it's mostly a cultural thing.

Why are you preoccupied with asian men?

I see fit Asians all the time, maybe a few skinny guys but they're too busy studying engineering or some shit

They are annoying and passive aggressive

>This kills the /r/asianmasculinity

If you're referring to how they are in China and other asian countries, their views of feminine and masculine are different there.

No, it's the parents telling you all you gotta do in life is study, screw athletics

A year or so back, Veeky Forums and Misc found out that there's this huge subcommunity of Asian betas/omegas (mostly centered around /r/asianmasculinity) that pumps out BBC/interracial material because they were bitter about white guys who dated Asian girls.

It was weird.

That's the guy behind the n*gger dick spam

Built for BWC

Asian women and sissies can't resist the BWC

For fuck's sake, the dude just needed to bulk up, cut back until his cheeks hollowed out, get a new haircut, then go for it.

Instead he wasted his time posting BBC.

>wanting muscle
umm, sweetie, no
my goal is to be fuckable not big

This. At my university's gym in Canada there are plenty of big Asian guys, the racial handicap seems to be pretty minimal, it's mostly cultural things in their home countries

Nah he is naturally beta low test and mentally ill

There are a lot of asian guys in my gym. Some of them are pretty ripped but most of them are quite small. However they're mostly doing low volume/high weight PL style routines and are strong af

all they eat is fish rice and veggies that sounds pretty optimal for gains desu senpai

I always figured those comics weren't trying to be satire.

jesus christ how pathetic.

>Why don't "insert any group of people I don't like" put on muscle mass at the same rate as "whatever race I am" ?

Why don't jews put on muscle mass at the same rate as hispanics?

Asian guys are wholesome and usually very respectful and kind-hearted but you faggots have too much hatred for yourselves to help out other individuals who are struggling and GENUINELY want to improve.

Whenever these threads pop up it's not even banter.

LMAO

>DOG PERSON ONLY and i won't eat it

If blacks are superior, why did they get enslaved by Arabs and Europeans?

idk man there's some asian manlets who lift pretty heavy at my uni gym. They seem to have better form than normal people too

It's all Yukub fault cuz he had a short dick, just like every white men creation of him.
He was jealous of real niggas

made for average white cock

b but.. muh high test

asians are total bros and I wish there were more at my gym

made for tentacle monster futanari girl

It's hard for many asian races to gain weight. I'm haifu and ate rice near every day on top of other foods and still had to eat like 4000+ calories to bulk at first.

Where's ur proof

>mad that asians work with each other
>but against diversity
also the business shit doesn't make sense, so much of western infrastructure would crash without the labor and business they produce. The west is plenty more degenerate.

Some of the other stereotypes are true though, what are you doing that makes you better working at Red Lobster?

Why don't white 'men' put on muscle mass at the same rate as Black men? Do they have lower test levels? They look very feminine in general

that's because of the sheer competition to be anything over there, I lived in Okinawa when I taught ESL and the workload was nightmare mode on top of being a secondhand citizen. They don't give a fuck about your appearance or who you are (if you're asian I mean), they want corporate drones. I could only imagine being an actual business employee.

t. literal soyboy gooklet

>trying so hard to force a meme

>racist, unemployed white

fucking kek, pathetic untermensch

>implying i'm not the strongest non-fat guy at my gym

why don't christians put on mucle as fast as white?

I wish.

what foods did you eat my fellow haifu, I'm struggling to get my cals in

In most Asian cultures physical activity isn't really a thing. Quit drawing stupid conclusions about shit you don't know, idiot.

Yeah. I got annoyed at the cluster of them at first but then I realized I am happy they are there making the effort. Every day they are lifting for at least an hour and often try until they drop weights. They never have headphones in and are always encouraging each other.

I much prefer them to the absent minded Stacys flailing around through whatever meme workout of the week it is.

so they are all little faggots out of choice, not due to genetics
Nice.

>Some Asians can get pretty big given the right environment, but it's mostly a cultural thing.

Up to his olds tricks still
hapa, not even once

This

Asian guys actually can put on pound for pound some of the best strength out there. It's just that they're small overall, so while it's efficient it's not impressive in the grand scheme of things.

The FOBs usually get their waifus stolen in college by white guys because surprise surprise, girls actually do like men who act like men and not fashionistas with lesbian haircuts. Some adjust and wind up doing great though like my Japanese Rugby buddy.

I know tons of Asians that are willing to work out but don't understand the concept of bulking and so get disillusioned and quit

How do I find more pics like this. With skinny Asian girls posing in front of mirrors. These are aesthetic for reason

lol

There's asian men at my gym that are bigger than the white dudes, full on Filipino warriors with real mass

Most Asian diets are high in carbs and low in protein and serving sizes are noticeably smaller. I was in Japan for a few months and dropped to 155 from 165, and that wasnt all fat.

god those 3 are fucking cuute why the heck are german girls so fucking ugly and masculine with no sense of fashion

Actually, jp "Yamato" race have higher natural limit of all people.

LMAO who spends that much time drawing asian dicks on paint? What a faggot. Cry harder

>this huge subcommunity of Asian betas/omegas
sounds like the equivalent of Veeky Forums. Aren't most of us outcasts anyways?

>lets go gambling

Fucking lost

Same here. There is a disproportionate amount of Asians at my gym.

Why don't mormons put on muscle mass at the same rate as atheists?

But I like looking at Stacy's phat ass

Source of this tight body in image?

>because surprise surprise, girls actually do like men who act like men

Not necessarily true. We all know faggots (aka girls with dicks) get along with girls really well.

>look feminine in general
Not really. They're just dyels in general. Some of them look really pretty though. I hear pic related was raised in the US.

Ushijima

Damn Vince matsuka got Swol

Legit unbelievable, ofc they lack confidence with their small peckers.

>jesus christ how pathetic.

fag

Yea right Marvin
Did Chang RICE your waifu?

just the first inch.

I hope all of you in this thread tear something in the gym tomorrow. That is if any of you even go to the gym.

Is this a dude? I am confused

I wanted to ask why you shitlords are shitting on other people for poor reasons, then I remembered all you guys lack confidence.

Honest answer is that they have denser muscle fiber

hey, we're not the ones upset about white women abandoning you for BBCs. Stay cucked stormweenie

Source source source source source source source source

>caring about the opinion of women
they'll ridicule men for just about anything, until they meet a guy who has everything they want in a man except that one thing they "dislike".

whatever happen to >we're all ganna make it?
its so tiring every time watching /pol/ leaking over into other boards. If you gotta put someone else down to feel superior about yourself it says more about what a shitty place you're at. Veeky Forums has really been going down the gutters lately

dude i'm white and a chad but seriously fuck these women

i'd like to see daniel dae kim backhand them

i've got your back slantbros

culturally obsession over fitness and physique is considered less cultured and potentially homosexual. People with excess muscles are viewed as just manual laborers who lacked the wealth and education to just pay someone else to do it. Traditionally the body is viewed as merely a vessel for the magnificence of the mind, fitness should only be maintained for a healthy mind.

To that end excess body hair, excess musculature are a lot of the things Westerners view as "masculine" are considered peasant-like and barbaric. Basically downgrades you socially to some farm-hand who probably reek of pig shit and rancid sweat.

Being graceful thin (but fit) is a sign of class, cultured upbringing and good health.

Things have changed though due to influences of Western values, education, wealth, etc
plenty of asians these days play sports like tennis, water polo, track & field; you'll find plenty of asians lifting weights if you looked hard enough. Hope this clears things up for you.

Where can I buy shirts like in this picture?

you know that isn't correct right?

Well if youre talking about the asian men who live in asia its because they get like 5 hours of sleep

volored sleeve raglan shirts

Why are Asians so emasculated today? When did it all go so wrong?

hormonal birth control

4billions Asians on this planet if the majority gets more test it will take over your white population.

self hate racism is disgusting.
Its just as bad as normal racism

>be blue eyed white
>asian roommate at college
>literal straight a's while I struggle
>he is a total honorable bro and helps me out
>my grades improve vastly
>he is shy so I help him socializing
>he is the literal reason I have a degree
>he gets so good at being social he is getting females
>he introduces asian girls to me
>never ending stream of side ways pussies

good times

Why don't Seventh-day Adventists put on muscle as fast as mongolians?

You only see Asians in the cultural exports of other developed countries, like nips or Koreans, whose life has devolved into commuting, working, vidya and masturbation, of course most of the are twinks.

"Asian" as a term applies to more than half the planets population, even the poos, they multiply like roaches while whites and other developed Asians have trouble even raising a child.

Built for BWC.

Heil'd

>makes photos of people in the gym with a fucking ipad