Excuse me, ma’am, could you please put some pants on?

>Excuse me, ma’am, could you please put some pants on?

She is busy working out si she can kill niggers.

made for bbc

Why are you spreading this awful "meme" put out by (((them)))?

also made for bbc, both them and you

made for bbc

the absolute state of fit

I workout in the mornings, this would be the best start to my day

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

What’s going through his mind?

bbc

>not being a follower of BBC

real talk: you know the feminist meme "this is what i was wearing when i was raped? tell me i was asking for it!" at what point of undress are they literally asking for it?

and by it i mean bbc

That was an Instagram Photoshoot, this is not what women normally wear altho I would not have any respect for someone like her.

Made for BBC.

She’s at a commercial gym with people working out though

>altho I would not have any respect for someone like her.
Don't worry you autistic shitstain, nobody has respect for you.

yeah but she is more important because she is a female with an nice ass.

the absolute state of bbc

You would after I deepthroat your tight pussymouth

fuck off already virgin

Who let let the virgin ward door open?

made for bbc tbqh

>You autistic shitstain

SHITTED

This will be average female gym attire by the year 2020

Nah, there is still too much bra

I hope not, most women nowadays are fat.

LEL

This is what BUHUU FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/ BUHUUU brought you.
Now this board is just 24/7 bbc posting.

This is killing my sides. Keep it up

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Hivemind

Kys

Fuck off Nigger

actaully made me kek, thanks soros

>whiteknighting for the image of a slut

You're not scoring any brownie points for getting enraged on her behalf you dimwit.

How autistic can you get?

>All these Big Shoe shills itt
All white converse will always be lame as fuck. Go ahead and cop that umbrella with holes in it while you're at it. Or just wear socks only fucking scrub

>Muh grill
Ya grill a dum dum and just negated any gains she had

she needs the BBC

Goddammit, I wanted to stay fapfree til the christmas time is over

Are you gay?
>hey, my name is user. Let’s talk fitness and stuff over dinner. What’s your number?
The only non autistic and straight action.

this is hot to look at but it would unironically be gross to work out dressed like that and leave your butt sweat all over the machines.

this lil wayne song is about me!

have a hide

Best guess for this image: shoulder