An onion a day keeps the estrogen in your water supply at bay

How's it going my fellow /onion/ bro's

How's the 300% extra testosterone feeling today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwlUmrnn1Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 bbc

At the very least you beat him to the first post

Feels pretty good
Am definitely getting more angry though.
How can I channel my rage so it is less of an issue?

Fasting today, worried my test will plummet without my daily onion.

Pray for my gains.

I just take test. Fuck smelling like onions all day.

It may be placebo but I'm really feeling positive effects of onion. Not like nofap bullshit. Getting really hard random boners, being more aggressive and my beard is starting to grow slightly...
OnionPill is true

I can barley get through half an onion, how the fuck are you meant to eat this raw?

By being an adult and not eating for taste like a child

Put it raw in food AFTER you cook it, don't cook it with.

Am I being memed? Is the onionpill real? Just eat a whole raw onion a day for massive gains?

This. Even plain rice with raw onion is good

How should one deal with those farts?

Got some shares for you brahs

If you got tired of the sulfur smell uzzing out of your mouth due to garlic, you can lessen the affects by drinking milk, and eating some parsley.
Have been told that, a few drops of parsley seed oil, mixed with peppermint oil also works, but haven't tried it.

Very good mate

how hard is it to make something like this and eat it as a salad next to something

its drenched in lemon btw so it doesnt have that onion spicyness or whatveer

How much grams per bodyweight? Is the sweat odour that bad?

okay so i just ate a raw onion. I feel slightly nauseated and bloated. Why did i do this again?

wether its a meme or not i dont know but eating a whole onion a day certainly wont hurt its healthy as fuck

>the aggression part is actually crazy
I was doing some OHP in the gym and was trying 1pl8 5x5 for the first time, and I'm not memeing right now, I felt so fucking angry all of a sudden and I was able to do it, when I failed the week before with 2,5kg less

BBCs have no such endocrinological issues.

One BBC a day is better

>How's the 300% extra testosterone feeling today?
Since I'm not an Iranian lab rat, I WOULDN'T FUCKING KNOW, YOU RETARDED SIMIAN.

>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
That's ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about raising testosterone levels. EVERYTHING ELSE IS BULLSHIT.

/thread

I ate a whole brown onion the other day, and while I managed to power through the taste, I burned my tonge, and for a couple of days eating anything was a pain in the ass, Is there any way to make the onion less powerful?

I just dice it up and soak it in lemon juice and then eat it up with a fork or a spoon like soup. Literally just tastes like crunchy lemon juice and it completely nullifies the chemical burn sensation you get from eating raw onions.

The study had rats drink 1gram of onion juice per kg of body weight. Eating one onion a day will almost definitely be enough unless you've got tiny onions or you're a lardass.

1g / 1kg bodyweight. And no, onions don't make your sweat smell. Vegetables help regulate hormonal levels and make you smell good.

Your breath though... Carry gum with you.

gee, I wonder who is behind onion posting...

more than the taste its how my tongue was all fucked up the day after, with little cuts/burns/wounds, but thanks for the advice bro, I'll definetly give it a try.

I guarantee the poos see exactly $ZERO from my daily 50cent onion purchase

Can I steam onions or naw?

I heard cooking them, onin a pan for example, negates the supposed test effects, but what about steaming?

The lemon juice will completely prevent the burning. The first time I tried to eat one raw I couldn't do more than 2 bites because the pain was so intense, it was like I was being poisoned, but the lemon juice literally completely removes that whole aspect. If you have cuts on your tongue the lemon juice might sting but that's the price you pay when you play the onion game.

GOOD question

Can the onion be dry-roasted/Oven baked without any addatives just to caramelize and soften a bit?
I'm out of tomatos and can'tmake more pico de gallo.

Now i'm left with whole grain Spag Bol

I heard lemon juice can cut the taste of raw onion.

Balsamic vinegar does the same, just mix half a tomato with your onions, add a spoon of balsamic vinegar, boom.

The heat is what spoils the effect of the raw onions, so steaming/roasting/baking
would probably just do the same thing as any other cooking method. I would just stick with raw, otherwise you might end up a month or so into eating an onion a day only to realise you've been wasting your time. Otherwise you could be a guinea pig for everyone else and try it out for a few weeks and report back your findings and possibly benefit many other anons wondering the same thing.

>sacrificing my gains for science

I'll stick to just throwing them in the rice when the rice is done. That usually heats them up well enough. Thanks for the input

Why are indians so ugly

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

POO IN THE LOO

It's the pakistanis living in the west that forced the meme. Also show bob

Raw onion is good on a lot of things, like hamburgers and hotdogs.

it's literally worse then mexico and youre people smell like shit

stop being a bitch

you give complete strangers power over you when merely their words make you feel sad :,^(

if your "friends" are actually your friends, they won't give a poo where you're from pajeet

either do what I tell you, or kill yourself. Death is the eternal safe space for weaklings who think like you. Were you given life to bitch about it? Or were you given life to poo on it?

be strong Apoo

>diced half ungun
>lemon juice that baby
>mix with a bowl of jasmine rice

Do this once in the morning and once in the evening and it's not half bad? Anyone else no any nice way of eating our onions?

youtube.com/watch?v=uwlUmrnn1Lc

What a waste of time. 0/10 my dude get better taste

I just juice it and throw the juice in my morning brotein drink.

I'm sorry user, most of us don't mean anything by it. It's just a funny meme, like amerifat or calling everyone in the UK muhammed.

poopy in street haha

>mfw there are actually people that fell for the onion meme

>t. butthurt pajeet
>youtube comments
>interacts with normies on the internet
Nice blog post. Now grow a thicker skin.

>2017
>eating rice

Dice half a large sweet potato, thinly slice 1.5 handfuls of closed cup mushrooms (Closed cup because they're cheap as shit). Grab a bit of broccoli, some kale and spinach, quarter some medium tomatoes, and arrange all of these on your kitchen side. Next, heat some sunflower spread in a large wok on a medium heat (Fuck dairy), throw in your diced sweet potato, mushrooms and broccoli, and sautee them until the sweet potato begins to soften and the mushrooms begin to tan. Throw in the Kale, spinach and tomatoes, turn the heat down, and stir frequently. in the meantime, THINLY (!) dice an onion,and set to one side. Fry two eggs in a separate pan (obviously), transfer contents of wok into a bowl and stir onion through it, add any herbs you want, and place the eggs on top. Add a pinch of salt if you want.

Congrats, you've just made a healthy breakfast that tastes fucking good. Just remember to chew gum afterwards.

Does it matter what type of onion? Will yellow do?

>it's only people who live in villages
Oh, well that's just 1 billion people then. No biggie.
If this isn't already a pasta, I'm going to make it one. Thanks.

Eating a raw onion sounds awful and soaking raw onion in lemon juice to rid the burning sensation and taste sounds just as bad since lemon juice, an acid, would wreck your teeth. I think frequently eating onions soaked in lemon juice would fuck up your mouth after a while.

>Eating just a whole raw onion on its own or with lemon is the only way to do it

Wanna know how i know you're a god damn nigger?

PooPOO PEEPEE STREET STREET REE REE

At first it was fun, now I actually like, I even got used to the onion sweat

Don’t pretend cunts don’t shit in the streets in the cities, that’s just ignorant. There is a reason Indians are universally hated by everyone else and it’s all about your attitude to the countries you invade and all the shit brown cunts that filter in and destroy the way of life for the native residents.

India needs to wiped off the map, all Indians need to be exterminated, there are no redeemable Indians. You are a bunch of conceited, arrogant, and deceptive scumbags who work for below minimum wage. You take out massive lines of credit and can’t afford to repay it, your tertiary qualifications are nearly always falsified, you put a burden on the welfare systems because you’re all cheats, you make poor employees because you don’t know how to actually work in a job that requires any form of initiative, when you’re told you’re not performing it’s always racism apparently...

Indians need to wiped off the face of the planet.

this x1000

Onion sweat isn't a thing as far as I'm concerned. I work in in electrical in California so I'm always sweating my ass off. Trust me.. none of my friends on the job call it out and its all about the bantz with them. I eat a onion with dinner.. one of the strongest ones and the bad breath is onion taste is almost gone by the time I brush my teeth and go to sleep.

anyone have a link to studies about this? I feel like I'm being memed.

Not pajeet but if someone in real life was constantly low key talking shit on me and pretending it bantz... especially if they're a manlet I'd probably find some way to beat the shit out of them eventually

Since shitposts like this keep getting reported in the media we should start a broscience rumor that other fruits/vegetables are secretly superfoods to fuck with people. I say we try to get people to eat raw quince, it tastes like ass but it could be funny if people started eating it thinking it makes your dick super efficient or something, most people don't eat quince so they won't know enough to realize it's bullshit.

Would anyone be interested in helping to found a startup company that produces onion juice and onion related fitness supplements?

This sounds pretty good. I'm going to try this user, thanks.
Although is rice a meme? I honestly love jasmine rice lately. It's so easy to eat with anything

It's not a broscience meme though.

did any of you folks get test levels measured before?

doesn't really mean much, OHP is extremely finicky, easily the compound most sensible to perturbation (food, sleep, tightness, mood, etc)
good job on your PR and not being babby-tier anymore though

I eat a full raw white onion and I can still feel the taste for hours even if I brush my teeth. I eat it in the evening so it's not awkward in the office.

Just finished munching on my onion sandwich. I can feel the big hairy balls coursing through my veins.

I eat a brown onion when i get home from work. Just eat it like an apple and down it with some diet beverage like sobe fiji apple drink. Nullifies the taste and I barely notice it the rest of the night.

To be honest, rice is alright, I just tend to avoid it because there's foods that are just as filling but have a higher nutritional value really. Just eat whatever's gonna stop you from snacking throughout the day. That's why I always eat something along those lines for breakfast, means I don't end up eating crisps (and eating like that is MAD cheap, meaning I can afford better quality meat on a limited budget)

How to eat onions Veeky Forums mode:
>Buy one of pic related
>peel onions
>mince them
>add lemon juice

You are good to go.
>

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

I'd rather eat potatoes

Post your diet

i just make pico de gallo
>tfw forgot to get lemons

Here's my plan lads, based off of what I've read ITT and elsewhere
>buy red onion
>dice up
>put in bowl
>mix with lemon juice to prevent burning sensation
>eat like soup
But will it fuck my stomach up? Oh well guess I'll find out soon enough.

Pajeets like onions but i think they're more into garlic.

they breed by rape

I'm about to head out to the store to buy my first onion and lemon juice. Tired of feeling so lethargic.

Today I become an onion man.

you can't /thread your post your retarded fucking reddit cancer.

but i agree with the point you made.

>that feel when i uniroincally ate half an onion in my eggs and beans today

Iv been pounding the onions with my fists before eating them to help get the edge off.

Stop fasting pajeet
Eat

>white onions
Never going to make it
Red has double the vitamins

Um I'm a healthy white male my test is fine e without it.

Facial structure on this one is breddy good desu he has facial fat and he still has decent face but that coloring looks like ass thats why.

does garlic have a similar effect? i literally used to eat raw cloves of garlic by the handful

Nice slipping that lie in its definitely not at least for 90% of the posts. Indians are cocky as fuck for no damn reason and we have to remind them that their country is the shithole of the world. Fucking superpower by 2020 lol

Eh indians actually are hardworking and many are business owners here in the US idk where you're from but they are decent people from my experience.

This has gone too far. I refuse to believe you retards actually eat raw onion every day because it according to one case study it increased the testosteron in rats. I refuse to believe you are this dumb.

Big onion is behind onion posting

Acids are bad for you

I just add a lot of red onions to the salad I eat every day. Only a legitimate autist would actually sit down and eat a whole raw onion every day.