Haha user why are you so quiet? You haven't said anything yet, tell us something about you!

Haha user why are you so quiet? You haven't said anything yet, tell us something about you!

I'll have one reuben and a small cola please.

>t."eurasian nigger"
plz go ---->

"H-how's this for a start?"
*flexes a 'cep*

"y..you too"

well what would you like to know?

>"...I have seen things you thotties wouldn't believe. Grown men eating onions like apples to raise their testosterone, refusing to masturbate to cure their loneliness. Autists willingly wasting their time to repeatedly post about big black cock, soy and powerlifting shoes. One of them raised cockroaches for months just to eat them at the end, another one accidentally made cube. They are so obsessed with protein, they forgot why the want it in the first place. Trust be, it is better for everyone involved that I remain silent."
>*flex a cep*

>Y-you too!

But seriously, if I were sitting with 5 girls I probably would be pretty quiet.

goals

Big Irish cock

>Not making the full Blade Runner quote
>ngmi

>another one accidentally made cube
I get everything but this one

Big Irish-Filipino cock

Ha ha you too

Nothing comes to mind except saying "like what"

yo

You have beta blood in your veins user.

Oh I was just basking in your beauty ladies (winks eye) :)

Pink hair usually a red flag for an insane girl but it's so fucking hot

Can't help it. never been a lady's man. I've come to convince myself to simply stop giving a shit and not pay attention to women anymore.

I just wanna live my life doing hobbies and shit. I'm far too uptight and I hold extremely traditional views, it turns most people off, but I dont wanna give up on them so I chose to just distance myself from other people. It's a vicious circle but I can't fix it user.

I can't.

Personally i think the one right of her with the bangs is cute and very feminine. She looks bookish and mild-mannered. Perfect for me.

be honest, what is it like to have a girlfriend?

"Well i was thinking about how Cardio can replace leg day"

a pain in the ass

i wish i was gay

oh no

I WAKE UP AT 5AM EEVRY MORNING AND CHUG MILK SPIKED WITH CAFFEINE

IF I EVEN THINK ABOUT SKIPPING MY WORKOUT, I SLAP MYSELF

I THEN SPRINT TOT HE GYM WHERE I KILL MY MUSCLES WITH SO MUCH FURY, IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A WAR CRIME

I BLAST HITLER BASS BOOSTED REMIX SPEECHES ON MY PHONE AND THEN I DRINK A GALLON OF MILK BEFORE I LEAVE THE LOCKER ROOM

>Implying they'd actually talk to me.
No user. I'm the guy sitting at the back of the picture with his phone.

I accidentally made cube

I wash thinking how hot it would be if any of you had boipucci

>implying that would be any different

Second from left is cute as fuck, the rest are boring.

I don't have the pic but it's a meme
kek'd

>sex, programming, or fighting.
y-you too

It's on the current humor/humour thread, look for it.

>Implying women would ever invite me anywhere

My name is Buck, and I like to fuck!

try improving yourself. thats what the ironpill is all about.

hey user you totally look like Sheldon!

Thank you guys, you are so nice. You remind me of my mom

I know man, it's why i started lifting in the first place. I wanted to become a better me, but I've lost the way and only become more and more bitter and cynical along the way. I think I took the blackpill instead...

so are you guys archeologists

Kek

>left-most qt will never, ever, EVER be your gf in this life or a thousand lifetimes
>you will never cuddle with her in your arms as you stare at the distant moon, as the moonlight breaks through the clouds

There goes my day.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.

After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Why am I here? Who are you people? Where are my pants? Traps aren't gay what are you talking about? THE NUMBERS!!! WHAT DO THEY MEAN, WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?

Just thinking about humanity sitting happily and ignorant on a ball of dirt and water spinning complacently in the darkness. How the nature of man is obviously based around evolution from ape to beyond. How to escape the endless cycle of reincarnation to the cosmos beyond. How mankind wallows in the pit of mud like a blind pig, oblivious to the world beyond. How sick and disturbed this society is, ran by blind idiots led entirely by their own demons who steadfastly deny the reality. A society based around putting others down, rather than building them up. How the machine wishes to eviscerate tradition and genetics in the name of progress, like a chasing of the wind. How long will it take for me to act in the face of such bleakness, and how many atrocities must occur before I move.

So I hear this place has amazing salmon, what rolls do you plan on getting?

Lmfao I love you if this isn't copypasta

excuse me this is TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC masculinity. Please check your agressiveness sweetheart, mmkay? :)

I browse a Kurdish weaving image board as a hobby

Let's hang out at my place

excellent work user

This, but replace the nietzschian angst with comfy Hindu metaphysics. The godhead will unfold existence however he pleases, it's not my concern. I will do the good that I can; whether the world around my is corrupt or pure is not my concern

Jesus christ I know the second girl from the left. She is german, and her name is something with Amy.

You weird motherfuck. I gonna report that to her.

>First time that you see this image
How new are you?

(:

"My father just sold his business. I recently inherited a lot of money but I don't know what to do with it. I feel like I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life."

you are all made for BBC

>another one accidentally made cube

streamline them into one with cycling brah

get off this board. get off this website. it is pretty fucking toxic but if you can resist the bitterness that it leaks slowly into your soul then its a pretty good laugh

Well. This has happened to me and unfortunately I wasn't prepared so I spaghetti'd. I'm talking ear to ear smiling and talking. I probably came off as a complete psychopath with aspergers. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

She's shit, second from left is the thinking mans choice

Its like having a high maintenance dog that needs attention and gets mad at you.

"H-ha thanks for taking interest in me. I'm really not used to all of this attention. I guess I'm just like anyone else. I spend time with friends when I can. I really like going to the gym when I'm not too busy with work."

>Singles one out from the group.
>Eye contact intensifies.
"How about you? What do you usually do on a night off?"

I'm partial to beautiful women like yourselves

Hehe

"Hi, im user."
"i go to the gym and lift. I live with my parents, study math at uni, watch MacGyver every night and reads a book about the show (why tricks works and why they dont), I also listen to elevator music once in a while if i need to feel fancy."
I tend to get too honest like this when people want to know about me.

that you can fuck

please have sex with me

I end up in this situation all the time, sitting at tables with people who are closer friends or their friends from work etc etc and they talk about inside jokes and work stories
What's the answer, I interrupt with my own similar stories and tell them about Levi over in quality who coughs a lot?

Sounds awfully taoist.

>implying you can't fuck a dog

"sorry i was googling some stuff and couldn't hear you"
pic related

>second from left is the thinking mans choice
or the blind mans, she's easily the least attractive one.

3 > 2 > 4 > 1 > 5

DELET THIS

This happened to me

East Asian and South Asian metaphysics are pretty similar 2bh. I mean Buddhism came from India and spread through Tibet, SE Asia, China, and Japan. There's a lot of similarities between Hinduism, Jainism, Tibetan Buddhism, Zen Buddhism, and Taoism.

Monotheistic Abrahamic religions are a bad meme in comparison to Eastern mysticism.

Well Christians tried, but it got shut down as heresy.

lurk moar

>"I, uhh, I just like to chill, Like video games and stuff is cool or whatever heh...."

I like to make things out of metal, not much else

I've been married. So if I feel anything for any woman is either dejection, malice, or boredom.
This situation doesn't make me uncomfortable in the least because I have no expectations for them.
Women aren't magical, special, or worth feeling judged by.

You're fruit ripe for the picking.
Watch Jordan Peterson's lectures on feeling judged by women & on not being a good person, but always keep this in mind: Women are whores.

I like to lift weights and have a top 1% score in bejeweled classic.

It feels perfect for about three months, then you realize it's not.
Also, once you snap out of infatuation you realize she's been playing some very fucked up power games with your mind.
Finally, depending on how well you actually get along with her, you'll still feel good about her anywhere from 1 to 5 years before you either tire of her bullshit or marry her

Fuck off

Serious question: should petersonfags be automatically permabanned across all boards upon mentioning him in a serious, positive light?

What would you say, then?

If you want to measure my cock, bust out the measuring tape.

>m-muh bookish women

fuck off virgin, theres no such thing.

>pick up videos
Pathetic

underrated and unfortunately ignored

e n d y o u r s e l f

Pretty sure. They are high maintenance and expect the world and give very little in return other than a wet hole.

pretty shit*

As someone that crawled his way out of nihilism and crippling depression/anxiety peterson is barely entry tier in most things but especially in terms of fixing your shit.
He offers an individualist perspective which will not help society.
In that dark hole i found my purpose. I live for myself, my family and my tribe, all at once because they are inseparable.
Our governments have abandoned us. Fine, I don't care, I do not give a single fuck how much apathy festers in the world because i am determined. I will build out of myself the best possible Atlas i can and i will lift my people with me.

>hey user, how come I've never seen you talk about your friends?
>You do have friends, right?

>SS
you know they lost right?