Does your wife/gf appreciate/admire your body? Any anecdotes to motivate someone who hasn't been lifting too much

Does your wife/gf appreciate/admire your body? Any anecdotes to motivate someone who hasn't been lifting too much.

This isn't a random mire thread. Only mires from partners in a relationship allowed.

>wife/gf
haha . . .

>wife/gf

>(((gf)))

lol nice try globalist shill

My boyfriend does

>long distance relationship
>lift heavy
>a couple months go by between times we can meet
>take off shirt
>she gasps loudly and cautiously touches my chest, arms and shoulders
It's a good feel

>wife/gf

Women are too stupid to understand male aesthetics, which is why I've started only fucking men.

H-Ha ha, you said wife/gf now i'm supposed to feel sad, jokes on you I love my life

Often begs me to fuck her if I take shirt off.

Is this mire enough?

fair enough

My girlfriend stares at me for hours sometimes, and runs her fingers on and in between my pecs

stories?

> long distance relationship
she's cheating on you buddy

tfw liftan for glory
tfw get called adonis
we're all going to make it brehs

Mires from gf
>you look like a caveman
>how many pull-ups??
>how does it go from so small to so big?
>no homo
>wow you can pick up a lot

man

im in the best shape of my life and i am legit a genetic freak

fiance is always down to bang but she sucks at being sexy

i mean she looks sexy af but is kinda goofy when it comes down to it

i used to destroy sluts and wake up to head

now i just get sex/head when i want it

feeling a little underwhelmed.

on a positive note, im pampered

pics?

mire from gf
"I noticed that you have broad shoulders at first glance, you looked strong, I like that"
on the other hand, when she took off my shirt
"aww, you don't have a six pack..."
fucking feels bad, man

my wife loves me so much that she accepts me the way i am. it sucks because i used to be a tiny 60 kg lanklet. when we met i was at 80 kg and in decent shape - she does notice when i get fatter, though.

i just want some superficial comments on my physique lmao

You may have trust issues, doesn't mean everyone does

>i am a legit a genetic freak
post body.

>no homo
what?

yesterday my gf told me I look bigger than I did a month or two ago.
she constantly compliments my chest and ass.
calls me sexy.
etc etc.

She is also a fitizen

>feeling a little underwhelmed

This is my fear. Whenever I get in a relationship, even if the sex is great, Im always thinking about new pussy and feel like maybe im missing out on banging random sluts.

Im 27 years old, is this normal? Or should i be settling?

damn

About 30 minutes ago my qt3.14 korean girlfriend told me i look nice and muscular.

Also feels my body like crazy when we fuck. She lovin dis BWC

Haha fatass

>>no homo

>i was in excellent shape for a normie
>A V E R A GE for a Veeky Forumsizen
>banging hot chicks like every other day
>realized i want love
>quit lifting and binge eat like an american on purpose
>got a gf who loves me for who i am not for my body
>i'm still 6/10
>she is like 7/10 but 9999999/10 personality def. future wife of mine
>i show her my old pics
>she says its ok i love your tummy too
>but you look hella sexy in these pics

it is a mire right?

post fat pac

She will fuck chad if you don't get back in shape user. Why the fuck would you let yourself go? Don't you want to look good for your future wife?

i'm back on the track. She won't fuck a chad. i was a hambeast before, got fit, and i wanted a girl who likes my personality over my body. now its time to get fit again.

>gf...

You;ve shown her that you let yourself go and have lost your determination. If you don't get back to what you were or most likely even better she's gonna fuck chad or feel as though she doesn't motivate you to better yourself, get to it user.

>tfw you've done this to yourself

Alright then, I can understand that. Good luck user.

Are you me?
I’m on roids so I’m pretty big and I get mired constantly by other girls but I have a gf. The sex is great but only because I do all the work. I get it when ever I want it but damn she puts in zero effort aside from stroking my ego.

we are each other.

i also am pretty confident right now. i get so many long stares from women. and i just can't do anything about it

been with my fiance for 5 years now...all strange looks so tasty.

what are we going to do?

REDDIT SPACES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

idontevengotoreddityoucuntretard

Can this meme fucking die already.

Some people just prefer having a gap in between comments for easier reading.

Gf is crazy about my cardio, i can fug for 4+ hours

Samefagging.

>Some people just prefer having a gap in between comments for easier reading.
Those people usually say dumb things, hence the meme.

girl im fuqing constantly touches and grabs biceps while we fucking (17' ish atm), feelsgreatman

GF likes caressing my back and arms and telling me how big and firm they feel...feels good after being tubs McChubs after starting uni

How do I experience these feels

>Veeky Forums
>wife/gf
wat

Why not

My mom does

you are a douchebag

Sex became more frequent

More random dick pic requests

She left me because I wanted to make her my wife and put a baby in her. She wants to "travel the world" like every other instagram whore on social media.

Now I feel empty.

Girl here
I want to travel the world before having a kid too, you do realize once we have kids we stop being the most important human to ourselves? I’d like to see the world before I am constantly taking care of someone else to just be free and see the few places I’ve always wanted to see

I don’t see how it’s a whore thing? There’s not sex involved other than with you

>wife/gf
Hehe. Bait post.

To be more clear - she said she wants to commit her life to traveling the world - and never have children.

She went back and forth on the idea of marriage and children many times over the course of our 2 years together. She even admitted to having baby fever when her sister had a kid.

It's an attention whoring - not explicitly whore whoring. Either way - it's whore type shit.

yes.

Yeah all the time. Here she is taking off her sunglasses to get a better look at me.

Next time when the one you want wants to travel. You two should go together. It gets rid of that travel bug feeling that most people get.

unless she's a whore then she can die in a ditch