6-7

What do you guys think about training in 6-7 rep range?

Also, what rep range should I do when cutting?

>0 strength gains and zero hypertrophy

i hate when that shit happens

i misload the bar, think ill do 5 reps,then by 5th i feel like i can do eigth, 6th goes fine then 7 is a grinder and i miss it and i know entire set gave me zero fucking gains

I stopped doing now anything above 5 out of fear of missing reps, which would lead to zero gains, at least with 5 reps im sure im getting slmething despite not being most optimal, cheers user good luck

i do 6 reps the week before i do 7 reps. that's what i think about it

I think it's sub-optimal in most cases for almost anyone

But sure train in the 6-7 range, knock yourself out

Pic related

came to post this

Wait why is 6-7 zero gains?

finally someone posted it

This has actually been proven you fucking moron. Do the fucking research before you post stupid memes like that.

Meant to reply to and not the OP.
You're still a fucking idiot

I have that image saves too but meme pics usually get more (you)s

I train in that range for compounds

Literally why would this be legit?

Lmao this is the most retarded shit ive ever heard of

Is this fucking real? Why would doing 7 repetitions not do more than 5 reps

bump because I don't understand how the fuck 6 reps can be that different than 5 reps

Are you a fucking madman?

Go to the gym and try a few sets of 7 lmfao. Enjoy wasting your time for an hour kid baka

BUMP

put me in screencap

If you do reps of 7 you may as well have stayed home you fucking PUSSY. What do you think this is fucking borderline bodybuilder's forum? 5 heavy, or 10 light, not in between. Nobody ever does in between, so why the fuck are you?

ITT:
>gullible newfriends
>unfunny oldfags

Checked

is this legit or not

i refuse to believe there are people out there t his fucking stupid.

You pleb

REEE IS IT LEGIT OR NOT

Why don't you run a test and report back user?

Spend 12 weeks doing 3x7 on all lifts, while me and Chad bang Stacy 3x8-12 and your mom 3x5

lol, good luck kid

Why do reps matter? Isn't uit volume that matters?

not when you consider metabolic fatigue, which is why 1-5 is great for strength and 8-12 is size of course, but 6-7 is just like peddling one of those 2-person boats through a pond except you're going in reverse and everyone is laughing at you