Listening to jordan peterson lectures on my drive to work. Feel motivated to improve myself everytime. Is he /ourguy/?

Listening to jordan peterson lectures on my drive to work. Feel motivated to improve myself everytime. Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiyxH8EU4CM&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=WNgkvcMJ8O0
youtube.com/watch?v=bLA7cri-zN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-zwFkMvgcus
philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, he's alright but his cult like followers have started to ruin him for me.

i think that's more autistic than actually pledging your loyalty to somebody you've never met

just fucking take the advice/insight you feel is useful and move on, why does it always have to be a thing with you fucking freaks?

What are his [B]est lectures? Link me up

Nah, he's a faggot. Some of his ideas are ok, mostly common sense. His denial of group identity and refusal to debate any identitarian is really irritating though. I can't take him seriously as an "intellectual".

he refuses to call out jewish supremacy

youtube.com/watch?v=QiyxH8EU4CM&t=12s

Nah. Entry level, but there's more to life than cleaning your room, and Peterson deliberately muddies the water around (((WHY))) we even have to debate forced pronouns in the first place.

this

Did I strike a nerve?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNgkvcMJ8O0

Why does he deliberately ignore Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together breakdown of Jewish influence in the formation and secret police in Soviet Russia (and every Communist country)?
Why does he ignore Carl Jung's Wotan essay on the German ethnic collective consciousness, arguably Jung's most important and most suppressed work?

He's got alright advice for young men missing a father figure to tell them to tidy their room and start doing simple routines, but beyond that he's quite a disingenous gatekeeper who chooses not to attack Jewish and black ethnocentrism, but will tell whites they have no reason to be proud of their nation's achievements or want to look out for their group.

What's up with that?

>guilt trips you about the holocaust
>ignores Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together
>ignores the huge prevalence of Jews in every communist country
>castigates you for identifying with your people
>pushes Schindler's List level lies about WW2
>attacks you for loving your nation and people
>never attacks the ethnocentrism of blacks or Jews
>ignores Carl Jung's Wotan essay

He is the gatekeeper limit of being a psuedointellectual money grubbing shill

Obviously one of the most important public intellectuals of the decade centered around this moment

Woes is fucking incredible, that intro was perfect

this

what? there's legit something wrong with the circuits in your head, perhaps your upbringing... i cannot say, but you need to seek a psychiatrist immediately

Surprisingly every therapist I've talked to are a lot like JP.

>black ethnocentrism
What black ethnocentrism?
Please explain this

Retarded
Faggot

You seem really upset, are you okay user?

>i have absolutely no idea how to defend myself, i better just try to make him look like an aggressive asshole and save face
kek, you're fucked for life my man

Why did you sign your post?

>smoking
lol

This board isn't for kids, user.

Lol, your right I want to save face on an anonymous imageboard.

well done

>people need to unite
>but we cant unite under a group identity
>because that leads to the shoah
>but we still need to unite
>and all these old things are bad because muh postmodernism
>so lets unite around the individual
>unite and form a group around all being unique special snowflakes with no group affiliation
This isnt even a strawman - he has said "unite around the individual" multiple times and even acknowledges its paradoxical.

Even besides this he has contradictory ideas.
>dont be racist, sexist, homophobic etc etc
>but less immigration from the 3rd world
>and i dont like trannies

pretty much summed up what hes good for. If you were raised by a single mother and dont even clean your room then i suppose hes worth listening to. His idea about self-reflective writing is pretty good as well desu. However, as soon as he starts trying to talk about society as a whole he turns into a buffon and puts forward ideas he knows dont make sense. This is even accepting his ideas about individualism which i think are wrong. Personally, I prefer molly because while he doesnt agree with the right he also doesnt punch right as much iirc.

blacks focus a lot on their race. The term speaks for itself. Blacks are aware of their race as an in-group and prioritise their efforts in improving it at the expense of others. Just look at BLM. BLM outright calls for gibes for blacks but not anyone else because theyre black.

Pretty solid breakdown, you can tell once he start talking about other things outside of psychology/archetypes he starts to get less and less coherent.

Every single "pro black" thing you can think of are really just empty canards created and controlled by wealthy whites.

BLM is a fucking sham you stupid bastard.
It was created to direct the anger that the blacks who have absolutely NOTHING to live for or strive for in this country into an empty controlled bit of opposition.

Can you imagine if the blacks who were too busy shooting each other like the housenigger hiphop stars tell them too decided to band together and become a real version of that ebul nigger menace you people fear so much?

If every time a cop kills a black for no reason that those blacks who have nothing at all to live for and are looking for someone to take out will go after that cop and their family?

It's a fucking joke.

Another simple three letter acronym for the major problems at hand that easily manipulated retards like you can hate and ultimately allow you to ignore it.

By the way, every fucking group in america has gotten reparations. But not the blacks.

>(((wealthy whites)))

Yeah, he's done a lot to help people improve and talks a lot about responsibility

No..no.
It's all jews.
It's not like jews and the true godkings of the world don't sit at the same tables with the jews quickly bending their knees to them.

He hates postmodernism... shows how much you know

this guy makes over a million per year streaming video games

why are you guys such losers

Are folks here just pissed off about what he said about nationalism being stupid or whatever? Can someone link me to the tweets or whatever the fuck everyone is going on about?

Cool. But how much does he bench? Because this is a fitness board. Fitness and self improvement are not the same thing. Please fuck off.

ive seen him attack it but i couldnt, off the top of my head, articulate his reasons beyond that. He doesnt want a return to 19th century ideas or anything before that. He does subscribe to humanist ideas and, through that, a lot of postmodernism. I did say his ideas were contradictory. You cant have absolute equality of all peoples in all nations, have them all mix and then have them not be judged on anything (which is what he advocates, well, that and the total opposite) and then, in the same breath, say you hate postmodernism.

Peterson fans are fucking pathetic. His ideas are far from groundbreaking, and he's so infuriatingly self-serious and smug, like he fancies himself Aristotle. If you need quack advice from some pseud on how to act like and feel like a man, then you're weak and don't deserve to feel like a man.

He uninvited Faith Goldy from a free speech event because she said something he didn't like. He's also friends with Ezra Levant, enough said there.

He actually outright stated that he has no pr Been with jews and in fact thinks it’s a good thing that they occupy positions high in the competence hierarchy because they tend to be smarter.

/pol/ BTFO

I don't actually know anything about that guy, pardon my ignorance. Is it because he's Jewish?

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with that at all honestly. I'm pretty conservative but most folks on /pol/ will be the first to pull the "different races differ genetically" card and the whole "merit>equality" thing which I think is great... sooo since Jews on average tend to have higher IQs, ain't nothing wrong with them having more power

>in fact thinks it’s a good thing that they occupy positions high in the competence hierarchy because they tend to be smarter.
Even if we assume this is true it doesnt make a difference for the people who dont want jews in charge. The problem with the jews being in charge is not incompetence - the problem is that they are a foreign minority ethnic group in charge of the domestic population and they do not act in the population's interests. The Iraq war would be a perfectly good example of this.

This is why he is useless to the right when it comes to politics. Not that he is any use to the left either. All Peterson does is provide a mire for anyone on a political journey to get lost and bogged down in. I do like the tacit admission that the jews are in charge though.

Kek

THAT THUMBNAIL HAHAHAHA

Veeky Forumsness

Furthermore, id add that the idea that there arent enough intelligent whites to be in charge is absurd. If every jew in the administration suddenly resigned and went to israel it would be far from impossible to find gentile replacements.

Asians also have a very high IQ but i cant imagine people accepting an overwhelmingly asian government they way they do with a jewish one.

dropped

>chooses not to attack Jewish and black ethnocentrism, but will tell whites they have no reason to be proud of their nation's achievements or want to look out for their group.

i haven't seen him do this. was there a video he did about it? from what i've seen about him he hates identity politics of all kinds, whether black, white, or jewish.

Whats the deal with his self help stuff? People go autistic about "self audit" like its something new... do you niggers know how many times i have seen self help gurus sell personal audit self help book?
Thats shit was everywhere in the 80's and 90's

And his philosophical christfagging...jesus give it a rest
Stick to fighting trannys and post modernists Jordan, dont try to become Tony Robinson

You might have just turned me off of JP entirely. Thanks.

Ezra Levant is a rabid Zionist who manipulates his staff and pushes an agenda so much that even the most milquetoast, radical centrist people have left Rebel Media.

Says a lot that Rebel Media has managed to alienate and force all their staff to leave, and the staff have gone on to actually form their own opinions, and surprise surprise, each of them has started to go down the path of European Identitarianism and white nationalism

Well, haven't Jews been assimilated with white people for far longer than Asians have? They also follow judeo-christian system of beliefs... culturally it's not terribly far off.

Interesting, thanks!

Ezra Levant? He's owner of the Rebel Media. He is Jewish but he's also extremely scummy. I am not huge fan of Mister Metokur but his summary of Ezra Levant is pretty spot on.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLA7cri-zN8

Goldy was fired from Rebel Media for going on a WN podcast (I don't remember which) around the time of the Charlottesville thing.

Apart from the fact that they do everything in their power to advance Jewish interests at the cost of everyone else, nothing at all.

Seriously faggot, how is that difficult to grasp? The issue is not that they're smart. Their average IQ is 113 to our 106. When you take into consideration that Jews are a miniscule minority in the West, that still makes for far, FAR more high IQ Whites than there are high IQ Jews. Yet the Jews are overrepresented in positions of power to an obscene degree, 20 or 30 fold is the figure I most often see cited. IQ alone cannot in any way account for that.

What can and does, is their ingrained, rabid in-group preference. Jews work for the betterment of other Jews, and to hell with everyone else, period. Incidentally, it shows that a certain degree of collectivism is what works, and works wonderfully for the advancement of a people. And when you think about it, this is precisely why Jews and pro-Jewish shills like Peterson try to make sure Whites never re-discover their collective in-group preference.

He's done it, the madman

I kind of understand this. I'm swedish and German. I appreciate and respect my culture deeply, I want to hold and continue my traditions, I admire them... but I don't feel "proud". I feel proud of my accomplishments, my degree, my career, the shit that I've done. I don't feel proud that my parents happened to be of a certain race and happened to give birth to me.

I think this is more about semantics than anything else.

>but less immigration from the 3rd world
being anti-immigration isn't inherently racist. importing a massive number of immigrants with a vastly different style of culture who refuse to assimilate to the host culture is a huge sociopolitical issue without even considering race. also a welfare state and open borders do not a stable country make. you can have one or the other. both is a recipe for disaster.

>and i dont like trannies
i don't know how you can listen to anything he says and take this away from it. he has nothing against trannies and he's pretty open about that.

Interesting, thanks!

he's right you know

They don't, and they haven't. Jews always, ALWAYS retain their otherness, they cherish it. They only try to pass themselves as White, or Arabic, to fuck with the Gentiles.

Talk to a Jew long enough, and you soon notice that they always retain their Jewish identity as more important than any other label they might call themselves.

Even if my race had done nothing and sat around throwing spears at each other, I would still fight and die to defend them and protect their women and children's future, and I would resist their demographic replacement at all costs.

What else are you fighting for? The interests of some bankers? "Western Culture" but not the people who made it? The "free market"

>i don't know how you can listen to anything he says and take this away from it. he has nothing against trannies and he's pretty open about that.
he doesnt explicitly say he doesnt like them but if you listen to him talk about them then you can tell that hes not a fan. He probably claims its because they focus on making being trans the principle element of their identity.

I didn't say it wasn't important to me. I'm saying I think people are angry about a semantics issue.

I'm proud of my accomplishments, I admire, respect and appreciate my ancestry.

There is an easy to use video to disprove the individualist argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zwFkMvgcus

>Buy my personality test
>I make over 30k a month on patreon alone
>I make over 100k a year as a professor
>Fight back against people who want you to call them by their "preferred gender"
>Muh post modernism in the biggest issue of [current year]
>"Clean your room"

Definitely not out there just to say the same shit over and over again, just give him your money.

Jews are 1/3rd of the Harvard enrolment. Jews are 5000% overrepresented at Ivy League colleges. The Harvard Graduation ceremony involves the chant "Tikkun Olam" which is Hebrew for the Jewish right to influence and shape the future of the world. They class themselves as "white" in the affirmative action enrolment and take all the spaces. They are rats, and no smarter than whites, we have infinitely more geniuses but a significant amount of very low IQ individuals which brings down the rankings because we keep our mentally disabled kids alive.

Based Robert

The Lannisters are literally jews, no wonder they're depicted as blonde nordics

>Well, haven't Jews been assimilated with white people
Have you ever met an orthodox jew? Go to a jewish neighborhood and tell me there is no sense of otherness there. Jews are consciously aware of the fact that they are jewish, they are a minority and they are other. This is even codified in their religion.

>They also follow judeo-christian system of beliefs... culturally it's not terribly far off.
>muh judeo-christian beliefs
Judaism and christianity are not as similar as you might think or be lead to believe. Judaism is explicitly racial (you cannot actually fully convert to judaism. If your mother is not jewish you can only become a 2nd rate jew) and hostile to all others. Explicitly, a jew should not sell land in a jewish neighborhood to a gentile and neither should he buy from a gentile when he can buy from a jew. Tell me how this is like christianity which is a universalist religion and claims anyone can be saved, regardless of race or origin, provided that they simply give themselves wholly to god and, more than this, our existence on this earth is only a transitory period to determine our ultimate fate after death which makes it therefore not terribly important so, provided one is true and virtuous, having dealings with some alien is fine.

All of what i say is just talk though and it wont change your, or anybody else's, mind. I implore you, go to an orthodox neighborhood and engage with the residents to see how they react. Then, if youre still not convinced, do the same in some 90% white christian part of middle america.

you can definitely tell it's a contentious subject for him, but from what i've understood he's simply against the disassociation of the concepts of sex and gender from their roots in biology, and for some reason trannies think he hates them because of that, but i'd disagree.

>jewish supremacy

implying that's a bad thing

Veeky Forums - Fitness

Images and discussion related to dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans is welcome here.
Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

This analogy doesnt make sense (even if you accept that jews are 135iq on average making them all geniuses) for 1 key reason: the niggers will never leave of their own volition but whites cannot leave.

A nigger, if he truly believes that whites make life worse for niggers, can go live in Gambia if he wants but they, overwhelmingly, do not chose to do this. A white, specifically an anglo, on the other hand, who dislikes that jews control all the institutions of his nation, cannot do anything. For, there is no white germanic nation on earth where jewish subversion has not terribly corrupted the nation and anywhere which has not be wholly corrupted suffers an endless barrage of attacks from the media, government and any other institutions they control (look at Russia and the other slavic states. These countries try to resist the jewish nations and are painted as evil as a result). If the idea of a white nation free from jews is put forward then it is dismissed as white supremacist, racist and, ultimately, as 'nazi' which at this point means nothing more than evil.

>A nigger, if he truly believes that whites make life worse for niggers, can go live in Gambia if he wants but they, overwhelmingly, do not chose to do this.
Any time any blacks even hint at going to africa and create a movement that picks up steam...it mysteriously falls apart and the leaders either end up dead, dissapeared, and or dishonored.
What will happen later after that are a bunch of blacks singing the stars and stripes and lots of "go back to africa" screams in the media. As if that's an ultimately bad thing.

Realizing this guy is hack now, who do you recommend listening to know, philosophically or in self improvement?

tl;dr

Destroyed

>Even besides this he has contradictory ideas.
>>dont be racist, sexist, homophobic etc etc
>>but less immigration from the 3rd world
>>and i dont like trannies

How is that contradictory? Not wanting high birth-rate low IQ people replacing the first world's country population doesn't seem racist to me. I don't know his argument against trannies.

*gets a hair transplant*
*begs you to buy his women's mag personality quiz*
*tells you to make your bed*
*rambles about harry potter*
*complains about feminism for the 1000x time*
*guilts you over the holocaust*
>absolutely baste!!

>dude feminism lmao

>Confusing niggers with blacks.
And people wonder why nothing changes.

I don't even disagree with you but please stop regurgitating what Mister Metokur said you unoriginal fucking brainlet.

He has some solid ideas to get you started in the harder stuff, I've started reading Jung because of him. I'm currently listening to his biblical series and it has some good content but other parts are cringe as fuck especially all the questions at the end which sound like your typical alt edgelord. Like other people have said his cult base is really starting to turn me off but I'm going into the readings he seems to have some of his material on.

Expanding on this thought, the single part that really has started me phasing off of him was when he started tearing up and crying because he has "such a following of young men who listen in earnest when he talks about responsibility". Taking credit for something like that is pretty damn arrogant.

When has metokur talked about Peterson's Holocaust guilting, low hanging fruit feminism grasping, hair transplanting?

Why do people on this site hate Jews so much? They're not all bad. I'm not Jewish but I have met some very nice Jews in the past and I gotta say, they are the most hardest working group of people in this world.

I really do hope you guys are trolling when it comes to this. They have been through a lot and they deserve respect NOT hate.

thanks for showing me this guy, I subbed him

the average cumskin here has a severe lack of self-esteem and can't accept all of his failures happened because of him, so he has to find a scapegoat

>30k
>not 80k

You need to update your numbers

I'd rather listen to stuff like 99% invisible and the memory palace. I like more production on my podcasts.

Now you need to read the Carl Jung that Peterson won't touch with a barge pole

philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/

This essay with Nietszche is one of the most important and suppressed essays he ever wrote, and just like 200 Years Together by Solzhenitsyn, you won't find it on any Western philosophy university syllabus

he's such a con man I seriously hope you idiot don't dupe people into taking him seriously

Pop-philosopher.

Makes me sad that people like this even have a platform nowadays.

To be fair, it literally took the entire world to stop them. And if Hitler wasn't a batshit insane hardcore extremist hell bent on winning at all costs, he'd probably still have a nice little empire. What a lot of people don't realize about Hitler is how much of a fanatic he really was. He believed in Germany and cursed them for their weakness as he told the men at the front lines to not retreat, even as the Russians were plowing over them.

Hitler succeeded where Wilhelm had failed, conquering France, but he made the same mistake as Wilhelm: trying to take on Russia and England without a real plan for either. Once the US joined the war, Nazi Germany was a lost cause. The Italians were almost useless, and resulted in them making the same mistake the Germans made with the Austro-Hungarians in WW1; diverting troops to protect their weaker allies. Had Hitler simply waited for England to fall before backstabbing Russia, hopefully with Japan actually holding up its side of the deal (since they were supposed to attack Russia at the same time, but didn't), it could've turned out much better.

Are you so cynical that you can't understand raw emotion? Imagine living in a hellish world where your enemies are winning all over the media and academia and suddenly your life is turned upside down and you find supporters and people who feel your life's work gives them meaning. It must be incredibly overwhelming. He isn't taking credit at all, he is overcome by the support.

I like him but you won’t see me paying $10 for a personality test

>he didn't get it for free

its a good test

Thanks Jordan. We'll consider it.