Squat

does squatting stunt your growth? i'm only 5'8" but i'm afraid squatting will hurt my early 20s growth spurt

No.

>early 20s growth spurt
Memes, i haven't growth an inch after 20.
24 and 6'1 now.

you stop growing at 16-17

Im 22 and grew from 6'3 to 6'5 morning height this year. Was 6'3 from 16-22. Im a late bloomer though, If you e.g. have a beard you're already done
And squats are fine

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

w-what

Wrong

Everyone is different
I went from 5'5 at 17 to 5'9 at 22

20 here with very light stubble, is there still hope?
t. 6ft 2

fuck this manlet, post your squat 1rm

for me its 430

>early 20s growth spurt
No such thing, fucking manlets man

370 atg :(
hoping for 500 within a year, squatting 3x a week with a deload week every 2 months or so.

You're fucked anyway, i haven't grown since i turned 14, and i'm 23, forever 5'7"

depends when you hit puberty i guess. generally speaking, late bloomers have longer spurts and continue to grow into their 20s.

objectively false. i'm 20 and grew over an inch in the last year. i'm 6'1 right now - when i was 17 i was 5'9.

Just do deadhangs/pullups/chinups

>early twenties growth spurt
oh user...

weird thing, a friend of my mother had an odd ball growth spurt right before menopause, grew another 3" at age 52.

Very late, and I was really short in school before sprouting up. It would be cool to be even taller though!

well, he's not wrong.
I used to be 184cm (6'0). With 21 a friend barely under 6'0 didn't want to believe that, so we measured it. apparently, i have grown to 6'1 in my early 20s

Not really. One of my best friends is 21 and growth 5 cm after his 19th birthday (from 1,75 m to 1,80 m).

Nani???
I'm 180 cm & 18 years
My dad is 186.5 cm
Is their a change?

depends on multiple factors
if you already look "mature" it's unlikely, if you look "neotenous" it can happen. I'm and when we had mandatory military service I could go a whole week without shaving and passed the "clean-shaven" test upon inspection, was pretty convenient

Maybe YOU stopped growing at 16-17, thats when I started growing.

Nice half range of motion there.