How do I get rid of back and butt acne and also the scars? My scars are red and pink in color

How do I get rid of back and butt acne and also the scars? My scars are red and pink in color.

do u look liek this?

No.

bio oil

No tips on the scars but accutane fucking works.

I am also curious. always get pimples on my upper back and shoulders, sometimes pretty big ones.

Not Veeky Forums related

Go get a back scrubs on salon

BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

my backne healed a lot when I begun to shower with cold water, butt acne went away when I started to apply moisturizer on it

stfu

>My scars are red and pink in color.
you should not get sun on your scars then, it will go away with time but no sun.

Ignore all these other fuckheads. Honestly I had horrendous backne, like something you would see in a movie. I tried a lot of different treatments, and shockingly it was fixed in about 6 months but cutting off dairy milk and whey protein.

I was drinking a shitload of milk, and whey protein, daily while I had acne. I switched to almond milk and egg white protein instead and I kid you not that shit was literally like magic. I barely taste a difference because I add a tbsp of honey to my shakes.

this, especially for the face. a doctor can make acne magically disappear it seems

>ignore every other piece of advice here and pay attention to me

What if op doesnt drink milk or proton shakes?

if you have some assurance try to get some money, i got like 3k from my bacne scars

How is this not fit related? Are you stupid?

Youre officially worse than made for BBC posters. Big bavarian cock is the worst copy pasta ive seen in my life. Truly nicht lustig

Go to Walmart or a drug store and Benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid bar of soap (even better both) and scrub your problem areas and then leave the suds on there for a few minutes and then rinse in the shower, do this 1-3 times per day.
Also stop eating junk food, milk, and added sugars. Eat more vegetables and fruits.

Fitness related

he should stop sucking cows(male) off

>cutting off dairy milk and whey protein.
Real Shit? How long did it take you to start seeing improvments?
Im currently /no dairy/ for about a month and ive seen a little bit of improvement

also, did you eliminate or cut back on sweets and processed food (eg chips, cakes, candy)?