Wheyfu thread

Does anyone have the pic of the thicc girl before and after Anavar?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/chelscluett/
instagram.com/maddyforberg/
youtube.com/watch?v=f4ZV-7r4dz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B

Boy, this bitch is a
Beauty, I bet she does some
Crossfit for fitness

really wish the mod who's been deleting wheyfu threads would explain why he's been doing it (for free)

>those sweaty thighs
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

BREHS

without a doubt, they were made for BBC

tilted

How the fuck do you guys even find this attractive? are you closet homos?

B

>being a self conscious lanklet

We find this attractive because we're NOT soyboy closet homos, like you pencil-neck.

>closet homos
>Veeky Forums

No, there are no closet homos here.

She's made for BBC

Exactly...n..no homo

Just here for the cute buff girls, but traps are nice too. Not really a closeted thing when you just outright admit to it though.

Why does every Crossfit slut take steroids and why does Crossfit pay for them?

First question: to win obvious. Second question: do they really? Because if that's all it takes to get roids I'm going to go sign up for Crossfit.

what is her name?

I have no idea.
I guess they are trying to sucker women into it by creating a false impression of what is attainable through natural means like how they sucker men into thinking that bodies only attainable and maintainable and livable by heavy abuse of modern chemistry is normal and that they should spend more on sups and gyms to catch up.

I don't think the BBC is going to make a program about female weightlifters given how fat the brits are these days.

Might come off as body shaming unless they do it in a "look at these musclebound freaks" kind of way.

tfw no wheyfu to wrestle me down and submit me.

this, jessica is wheyfu af

instagram.com/chelscluett/

W

My dick is going to cop a beating.

>She will never beat you up in a private MMA match then verbally humiliate you

god damn that ass

>/wheyfu/ at the gym walks by the mirror and waves at me
>we small talk by the water dispenser
>she comes up and talks to me again when i'm doing bench presses
>tell her to let me take her out tonight
>she gives a flat out "No"
>shit gets weird and then she starts the conversation again to save me from the awkwardness
I might just kill myself.

try to hook up with her friends at least.

She's got those oral circumcision eyes.

>closet
>Veeky Forums

it'll probably be months until i'm able to hold the autism back to get another girl to want to talk to me that much in a workout sesh.
I'll do my best though

a BRAPPER

GIB THICC GF NAOW!

why is there so little natasha in this thread. We need more roidfus

I liek dis gf

GOAT coming through

it's great marketing duh
literally the only reason crossfit gets any attention in the first place is because the girls look like that, without their thicc musclefus they'd be totally ignored
it also means that stupid normies who know nothing about fitness will associate amazing figures with crossfit, and assume
>hey those crossfit athletes look great! it must be the real deal, sign me up!!! i'll look just like them in no time

has there ever been a crossfit person that got Veeky Forums through crossfit specifically? They are all former atheletes or body builder ect who just do that shit for fun. I've never seen some skinnyfat normie do crossfit and then look anything like that after

who dis

instagram.com/maddyforberg/

>amazing figures
>crossfit,
user...

bless you user

Its the fact that i can respect some of these women for their hard work in something that I also value.

XDDDDD nice one!!!!!!

Weird

Lawdy is this thick thigh thing real without roids? How long do roids gains last for women ie anavar

g-guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4ZV-7r4dz8