How did bruce lee manage to have a 6 pack just being very low in body fat?

As you all know, Bruce lee wasnt swole or very muscular. Instead he was toned and kept his body fat incredibly low. That said people on Veeky Forums still fall for the heavy compound lift meme to get a 6 pack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXPhGgL5hqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is such a stupid thread.

>*falls for the heavy compound lift meme*
>*sees thread refuting mem*
>"This is such a stupid thread!"

>mfw this thread

Whoever lifts for a 6 pack is doing it wrong

Not a single fucking person in the world does compound lifts with the end goal being a 6 pack.

When Bruce got serious about lifting he was doing heavy compounds. His entire book is talking about how he loved exercises that used the most muscles at a time, and how he could get a full workout in a short amount of time.

I believe he had a "heavy" day, where he did 6 sets of 6, and a "light" day, where he did 3 sets of 10-12. The weider principle, I think.

so how do you do it aside getting a low body fat and doing planks and crunches?

This guy was a manlet pussy

Lowering calories

4 sets of 6*

you don't even need any direct ab work most of the time, it's just low body fat, this has been known forever.

my body fat has gotten low and i do some ab exercises like planks and figure 8s every day. I still have no 6 pack. Am i still too fat?

not low enough

like another 2-3%?

You're mistaking being generally small for having low body fat.

I am 5'8 and weigh like 152 lbs, if i were small i'd be like 130

Just low bodyfat. Go on a cut and around 10% they should be popping. Depending on where you hold fat you might even see them at a bodyfat percentage higher than 10

Whatever helps you sleep at night. You're wrong about having low body fat

If you had low body fat yes

Not even trying to make fun of you or put you down but you are small. Weight doesn't equal muscle mass. Your bodyfat percentage is too high still

You just made a fallacy and acted like you were right. No one buys into this "meme" that you just created

SS + GOMAD

Check out thais, they can barely afford rice and yet some of the muay Thai fighters are ripped. Then again I hear steroids can be bought over the counter...

lol it ain't 2011 anymore

Mate I'm 5'8" and 117 lbs. My abs are barely visible. You need SOME muscle and low BF. You aren't low BF% AT ALL.

thats just the lighting being bad heres another slightly older pic

Lose 15-20 lbs of fat and you'll be able to see your abs fine. He's what 5'8" with low BF% and about your muscle mass looks like. He's 130 lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=DXPhGgL5hqE

Why are you so adamant about showing us the palms of your hands from below your crotch? Just take a normal fucking photo.

SS + GOMAD is the only true answer for all questions

>Unironically thinking about getting a six pack only
Bad news man jersey shore got cancelled

He actually did lift weights chuck norris knew him and said he did. Thats how he hurt his back and I'm sure he did a ton of ab workouts.

Well fuck i have to restrict my calories for another month at least?

Bruce Lee *was* swole. He was probably the strongest pound for pound human ever and he weighed 145 pounds at extremely low body fats. A typical 5'7 guy with no muscle and that low body fat would be like 120 so obviously Bruce Lee has quite a bit of muscle, brainlet.

/thread

Yes, maybe more. Just cut until you get where you wanna be

When he died he was like 135 pounds.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

bruce lee did mostly compound lifts

This. The guy could send someone flying with a one-inch-punch. Sure, he wasn't Schwarzenegger, but don't say he wasn't muscular.

>Bruce lee wasn't very muscular

lol

He was lean as fuck but didn’t have a lot of mass

How strong was Bruce Lee anyway? He's muscular as fuck but small

That’s literally how you fucking do it. I had no abs because I was skinny as fuck and my bodyfat wasn’t low enough but I bulked, did cable crunches and 6 months later I had abs but my bodyfat was higher than before.

>he hasn't see the lat spread gif