Veeky Forumsbros, whats your experience with tinder?

Veeky Forumsbros, whats your experience with tinder?

I have over 800 matches. I boost every weekend with tinder plus. Pretty much every match i have is a 6/10+

Half the time girls will message me first calling me cute, then stop responding. If i message a girl 90% chance she won't respond.

is it even fucking possible to get anything out of tinder? Out of every match, the most ive gotten is a phone number/snapchat which went no where

What am I doing wrong?

i have no one to ask to take vain photos of me.
i am super awkward at taking selfies.
what do?
more cutting?

Tinder has become a device for attention 90% of the time now. Unless youre hot as fuck chance are youre getting ignored

I am married so I have no experience.

However I have a close friend who is DYEL/skinny fat who is probably like a 6-7/10 and this dude is lighting tinder up. Hes fucking at least two bitches a week and he had a long term girlfriend on there who was like a solid 9/10. However he has a really great personality and very outgoing.

granted most of his hookups are 6=7's it still works way better for him than I would have ever thought it would have.

Right now I'm on 49 matches for the last month or so, and as soon as my Gold membership runs out I'm deleting the account and starting over.

>inb4 gold
I have a good job, and thought I'd try it at least once. Don't. It's trash. It's exactly like Plus (which is also trash), except you can see your matches, 99% of whom are bots.

I've had one
ONE
reply out of those 49 matches, and that was only because I posted a joke and she said "hahaha".
No response since then.

Honestly, I think it's better to just go out in the world and meet women the old-fashioned way. At least then she won't be nearly as picky, you won't be ACTIVELY competing with every other man in your city, and you can charm her with your personality, instead of relying on just your looks to get your foot in the door.

I have 2 matches.

Stop crying.

>he pays for tinder plus

what a dumb fucking goy lmao

show them ur BBC

Pretty left is made for BBC

After months of duds and almosts, I landed on my BF of 2 years so far on tinder.

I secretly want him to work out more but thats a work in progress

is there any possibility hes lying?

I have moderate success at talking to girls in Tinder, but when ever is time to ask for their number or ask them on a date, I just feel like is not worth it. I just fap and the urge to meet girls from Tinder goes away.

But If I'm already at a party or something similar then I don't mind working my way to get laid. It's also easier IRL

used tinder for like a month bought the premium meme thing because i was super fucked up at the time
>most of the matches were fat girls who posted pretty face pics to try and trap you
>hot girl matches usually reply with one word replies to show they're not interested
>girls i already knew in real life would match with me, and when i asked them on a date they'd say "I only swiped left because we're friends"
>the one girl i ended up actually smashing was a train wreck and her mother sold crack

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Honestly, I'd say don't waste your time. Started using Tinder in April after I got out of a 3 year relationship during college. As I told my ex when she tried getting back with me, I was making up for lost time. Over the course of the summer I got 96 matches, a couple dozen dates, and 8 fuck buddies. Deleted it in September

pros
>easy pussy if you don't look like shit

Cons
>women there just to fuck around/get validation
>literally every woman gets matches, if it doesn't work with you, it will work with three dozen others
>women who will sleep with you after just meeting on a fucking phone app are - surprise surprise - fucked in the head
>depleted sense of self worth

The only real positive experience I had on Tinder was with this pixie chick, Casey was her name. We only got coffee and hit it off but she was flying off to England for her semester abroad so we didn't take it any further beside some conversation every now and then. Shes back in town in like two weeks so I might shoot her a message. Thanks for reading my blog post

I have a similar experience, my man.

>average attractiveness
>used good photos for my profile
>full time job
>college degree from well known private school
>honestly, my shit is together
>get very few matches

I dunno man. I wouldn't sweat it. Also it seems like location matters. I'm in Dallas and I feel like girls are really picky here... California seems to be working better for my friends.

Didn't have social media for most of my life, eventually installed Tinder after constant nagging by my employees.
Went on ~10 dates the first week, most of them wanted to have sex. Greentext story of a particularly interesting encounter follows:

>match with gal, enormous breasts and hips, narrow waist
quick aside, I'm not a good judge of sexual attractiveness, which will be revealed later, but I would say she was at least 5/10 with 5 being the average
>chat for a bit, ask her out to drinks
>she seems really dumb in person, I have to carry the conversation entirely by myself
>not feeling much of a connection
>as we part ways, she comes in for a lengthy hug
>texts me later that night saying she had a great time etc.
>not feeling anything, ask her out on a second date later to humour her, this time to grab a bite to eat
>"why don't you come over to my house instead?"
>go to her house, still not really interested
>she immediately takes me to her room, past all of her roommates
>listen to music on her bed for a while
>still not interested
>she undresses and crawls into bed
>lie down with her for a while, still clothed minus my boots
>she undoes my pants and starts fondling my completely flaccid dick
>eventually she asks what's wrong after I don't get hard
>tell her I find it really offputting how quick she was to jump to sex
>she starts crying and apologizing, wraps herself up in the blanket
>put boots on, say goodbye to roommates I never was introduced to, walk home

at some point she said she was jewish as well, which was an even bigger turnoff besides how dull and uninteresting she was. currently with a 5/10 that is extremely smart and has her shit together, I still don't really enjoy sex but I can keep up the facade.

Possibly, but he sends me screenshots of their convos and nudes and ive met some of them in real life.

So some of it may be lies but not all of it.

No, I have better things to do than feed the ego of spoiled loose whores

>>tell her I find it really offputting how quick she was to jump to sex
>>she starts crying and apologizing, wraps herself up in the blanket
>>put boots on, say goodbye to roommates I never was introduced to, walk home
Look at this fuckin Alpha Male over here

>I still don't really enjoy sex but I can keep up the facade
Hey man, nothing wrong with being in the closet. You do you. When you're ready to come out, I'm sure we'll all support you.

Can't really tell if alpha, beta or super faggot omega mode.

You go to tinder for easy sex, then you get mad at someone for wanting to have easy sex? 200iq right there.

Or if unsure Get off Veeky Forums with all this non fitness crap

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to reject Tinder sluts. The autism is extremely subtle and without a solid grasp on being an incel most of the social choices will go over a typical Veeky Forumsizen's head...

I live near Boston and fuck I don't want to degrade to online dating but I haven't really talked to any women in over a year

Dallas bitches are famously stingy fwiw

Most of them are chubby put think they are hot shit bc they spend all damn day on their fake blonde hair

Then why be on tinder on the first place? Meting a fair maiden? This is some woman logic tier over here.

>at some point she said she was jewish as well

this is how we knoe you're lying. go back to pol

My sides.

For how much you guysa re trashing Tinder, it seems like it's pretty popular and thr reddit tinder board is full of guys slamming tons of puss

I’ve actually had this issue too, not always, but I’m definitely not the type of guy that can just fuck anything. I have severe body dysmorphia though, so I think that’s what causes my lack of sexual desire. I’ll find reasons to talk my way out of getting pussy, it’s really detrimental to my confidence but at the same time it’s probably stopped me from fucking some chicks way beneath me. But on the same hand it’s also caused intimacy issues where I can’t seem to let chicks in, which attracts them more and then it becomes of a endless cycle of me wondering what the fuck is wrong with me.
Thanks for reading my blogpost

I get matches but never text replies

if i see a hot girl on tinder and she has her instagram linked ill dm her there regardless if we match or not (chances are she doesn't even see me since girls never have plus)

Seems to work way better and they actually respond there

It really kinda surprises me that Tinder is basically known universally to be an app for sex, that you are pretty much expecting to immediately have sex with anyone you go on a date with, and that the girls who use it don't have an issue with that and don't feel like sluts at all

It seems to me like that alone should be a red flag for guys to stick their dick in that, let alone for someone like you who would judge a girl for putting out so quickly.

Dallas girls can be hot, but they all have an attitude. Cali chicks are great depending on where you are
>SF
>trash
>LA
>trash
>San Diego
>10/10
>rural Sierra mountain chicks
>11/10

I have the free tinder for a few days now:

>bots
>out of 100 swipes, I only get a few matches. I look okay and swipe plenty of girls I feel more attractive than
>fat girls with deceptive pics
>no one messages back. Again, I’m not a sperg, I know how to break the ice etc

Meanwhile, on bumble
>plenty of matches
>free bumble is just fine
>no bots
>not all girls message, but plenty do
>three numbers already, dates upcoming
The girls I’m talking to are dtf but I’ve also seen and matched girls who are interested in a more serious relationship. One girl even mentioned she was saving herself for marriage. Not my thing, I want to smash, but it was uplifting to see that girls still do that when I am ready to settle down.

TL;DR
Bumble > Tinder

Btw, I did have tinder about 4-5 years ago and had first date sex all the time, lots of matches, many responses etc. now a days I think it’s more of a “I’m bored lol, let’s see if any cute boys like me lol. I’ll just ignore them if they try to talk to me lol” app. This women will have a VERY BAD time when they turn 30... pic related

Gonna try this. Do you have selfies on your profile or did you go out of your way to have outdoorsy pics? I’m attractive but I don’t have pictures of myself anywhere because I’m a sperg.

Got laid from it twice and nudes from several other girls. I’m a good looking guy and even I had to try hard for extremely average looking girls that looked shittier in person than their profile pics. Both chicks were terrible lays and I just felt shitty after I nutted for stooping below my standards with a girl willing to sleep with a random person off the internet and I wondered how many other dudes they had done this with.

must be nice being an alpha stud. then again if you were one you shouldnt be needing phone apps to meet women

then again you'll probably say "i dont have much exposure to women at my engineering job"

what are your openers like? you gotta at least pretend to be clever or outgoing

If we're talking about the same subreddit, all I ever see are joke messages and profiles of girls with copy-pasted lines about her their father figures are as absent as their gag reflex.

I've been tempted to do that, but then I'd have to install Instagram.

I have a couple buddies that all say the same thing. Bumble is much better for actually meeting up with chicks. A lot of girls use tinder for validation/boost their ego.

Way more success with more "traditional" dating apps like PoF and OKcupid.

>below my standards with a girl willing to sleep with a random person off the internet and I wondered how many other dudes they had done this with.

My autism doesn't allow me to understand this kind of thing

On the one hand, to me it seems like girls wanting to just fuck these random guys off the "internet" are really slutty and dirty whores, as are the guys who would do that. And it kinda surprises me that so many girls are willing to be on app like that where they are basically ASSUMED to be spreading their legs immediately.

But on the other hand, apparently me thinking that using an app like that and putting out for sex that easily means that I'm some autistic virgin who thinks its the 1950s and that sex is nothing nowadays

How do you have openers without coming off like you frequent reddit? I usually just say the most outlandish shit I can and hope the girl doesn’t take herself serious enough to not try to top the dumb shit I say

>How do you have openers without coming off like you frequent reddit
chicks would prefer you sound like you're from reddit than Veeky Forums for fucks sake, you're trying to get laid not get (you)s

so i shouldnt make my opening asking what the girls think of libcuck trump haters?

this desu

everything sounds fake af

Where is this coming from?! I said I look okay, I’m not an alpha engineer!
You basically want to mimic what the girls do
>selfie opener of you looking good
>you having fun with slightly less attractive friends but attractive enough to appear like a catch
>pic with you on a cliff or on beach, wow! Outdoors!
>pic with you playing with a dog because now you’re clearly not a psycho

That’s probably fair, but some of the shit I see on reddit is cringe worthy. I’m not saying any sperg level shit, but when I see people posting things with exclamation marks and smiley faces I get upset

You're a cool guy user

>tfw Walking to your car after dipping far below your standards for some gross girl who lied about her appearance anyway
>thinking about how many sorry saps were walking this same path as you

Dating coach told me that you should point blank tell cat-fishers that you feel they lied and leave. It was too late though... my memory is scarred forever

i used to go on reddit's tinder board every day but got tired and havent been there in months

from what i remember, basically it seems like the guys on there know tinder is a joke and know that most times the girls are flaky and nothing comes of conversations, so they just try to make stupid conversations to have a laugh

Whats the difference between tinder and bumble?

Not a redditor but this is my XP entirely

girls are required to message first on bumble. its kind of a nice feature i guess because guys are basically always assumed/expected/required to make the first move

Bumble girls have to message first, and within 24 hours. Then you have to message back within 24 hours. That’s the gist of it. Like I said not all girls will message after messaging but mostly they do (since they know if they match you, they have to make the first move).

This, combined with the marketing behind it, gives bumble more of a ‘dating app’ vibe vs a ‘hook-up app,” thus SLIGHTLY increasing the quality of girls you’ll meet and significantly increase successful interactions