Can you lift your girl with one arm?

I added barbell curling in my routine to lift my girl with one arm

Made for BBC

Made for BBC

Made for BBC

I'm kinda new here. What does "Made for BBC" mean?

Yup.
And yeah, it was made for bbc....
>no that's not my real hand you idiots

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

If by one arm you mean my BBC, then yeah, I can.

Why does everyone keep talking about the British Broadcasting News? Did they do a Zyzz feature or what?

I honestly think they need to start ban/filtering BBC. It's getting really fucking old.

Ah yes, with just a little BarBell Conditioning, she could really hit peak performance.

>mfw they filter BBC to average white cock

>muh safespace!!

>being this intimidated

it means the model is attractive enough to star on a show for the British Broadcasting Company

>I honestly think they need to start ban/filtering BBC. It's getting really fucking old.

Tiny Asian cock would be better.

Make it so, Hiroshimoot

Not that fucking difficult lads

I could lift my girl with one arm even before I started lifting but maybe it's because she's 9

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

>tfw sir bumps out chad vs virgin for made for bbc in the new year comic

>Rehashing the same tired response every fucking thread and derail any discussion
>"Man, this is getting kinda old"
>"Haha Whyte boi u jelly of MUH DIK? TRIGGERED?!?! xd"

This is better than made for posting

It's just some butthurt cottonpickers that won't stop posting it in every damn thread.

> tfw gf is over 200 pounds
I guess I need to hit the bicep curls.

Can I lift my what?
A grill? Sure.

>thinking its black people posting

how are you this fucking moronic? how?

>moronic
That person knows EXACTLY what they are doing.

Bump,
it's cucks, there's no doubt

>my girl

Nigga your girlfriend needs to hit the treadmill, that's disgusting.

Didn't everyone get a banning warning for posting it? I sure did, but was misplacing the idiotic meme-wannabe. Would do it again anyway if I see it in full effect.

Obviously I can.
Who can't lift their own hand?

Guess I'm glad I'm not the only one

Stephan Hawking

>muh shitpost!!

Yeah, and it's such a forced text-meme made by (((them))) anyway.

Ironically actresses in BBC shows are average and not what you'd call attractive.

On average they are average?