I'M GOING TO MAKE IT FUCK YOU ALL SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

I'M GOING TO MAKE IT FUCK YOU ALL SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahhh that late night depression losing it post

>Just give it a few days, you'll feel better....

Who said you're not gonna make it bud? But your attitude could use some work tho

I don't belive you

No you won't

I hope you do.

haha no you won't pussy

I’m
Hurting too bro, what happened ?

>angry at the world
>cant control his emotions, lets others know he's a sensitive boy
I could go on and on. Even if you get a nice bod, it won't change your failure of a life that's been caused by your shitty personality, not your shitty body.

I know you will user, as long as we all keep putting in real effort, as long as we keep trying to better ourselves every day, we’re all going to make it.

Thank you, I'm not OP, but I'll take your advice. Fucking breaking down man. It's hard. It's really hard. I keep working for my family to help my siblings graduate but it's hard. The weight of carrying the financial burdens getting to me. And I don't have any friends. My gf blocked me Cuz I called her out for flirting with other guys and pretending to be single. Only the 20 mins I get in the gym everyday help me now. Fuck.

Cucked by life like a little bitch

I know. Just needed someone to talk to

It'll get better bro, don't let no bitch-ass problems get you down.
How much you deadlift anyway?

It has only been 1 month since I've started lifting and I can deadlift 1 plate. I know it's not much but I only get 20 minutes for gym time and then I have to work two jobs and come home and help with chores. Thanks for talking. You made my night.

That's prety good, honestly.
Most people are so terrified of deadlifting they don't start till way later, keep grinding.
The only way is through, right?

Yes exactly. I agree. Goodnight man, I have work in 6 hours. Thanks again.

I believe you’ll make it. Sure maybe you’ll fall off, fail sometimes, but I believe that you’ll get back on your feet and try again, you’re a winner user. You deserve to be happy :)

I believe in you.

Heres a video to get you pumped.
youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow
Do it for Visegrad.

YOU FUCKING BETTER! PROVE TO ME YOU'RE NOT A PIECE OF SHIT OR KILL YOURSELF!

> Came home from party friday night
> Eating a big meal before bed
> Suddenly start sobbing with no fucking reason
> Cried myself to sleep on the couch
> Wake up and feel fine (except for hangover as fuck ofc)

Maybe I hit a bad drunkness level, never had it like this before.

you were pent up, we do need to cry now and then for some reason

I think you're right, it had been a long time now. I guess it's a good thing that my body only does it when I'm alone and nobody can hear