What do you think of thicker girls working out in the gym in tights?

What do you think of thicker girls working out in the gym in tights?

If she wasn't arching her back that ass would be pretty flat

I swear to God if one of you fags say it...

Made for BBC

Same girl

Im really sorry but unironically and memes aside she looks made for BBC.

They're just asking for me to pull down their pants and play bongas with their buttcheeks.

Its to assert their dominance upon lesser females

This

I think it’s fucking sexy? How is this a question?

Bbbbrrrraaaaappppp

They aren't thick they're fat, like 80% of them are just fat. Kinda gross call me low test I maybe am, I eat raw onions daily and raw garlic, but skinny girls with cute faces are the bane of my existence. Also tfw nogf

there is no ass there, it is just a fat bitch with lordosis

Okay. Female here. What are the best butt exercises to get a large ass.

I've lost 50 lbs and have been squatting every day at home and no change to my butt yet.

get gym membership, prioritize these lifts:
BARBELL HIP THRUST
SQUATS
ROMANIAN DEADLIFTS

I've always hit the biggest PR's when there's been gym thots nearby. Definitely wish there were more in the gym

Brrrtrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

No complaints

geneticsxF

failing that, the other user is right. BB hip thrusts, squats, and RDL. I would say a set/rep scheme of 4x8 3 times a week and you should see some good braphog gains.

Make sure you're brapmaxxing as you're doing this, eating lots of beans, cabbage, meats, dairy, eggs, and cruciferous vegetables. You want your braps to be long, loud, and low-pitched, and to get to a point where each individual cheek flap is able to be heard. They should fill up the entire room with the smell and take a day or so to clear. Make sure to also say "teehee, excuse me~" after each one and fan your brapper towards the nearest male.

i'd go as far as saying doing that stupid fucking glute workout people do when they go on the assisted dip machine and press the platform down with their foot

however, all the women with an actual 10/10 bumcake wiggle bags do that exercise too. so something must be going right there (or a painfully obvious confirmation bias)

its annoying because i keep getting a boner