Any tips on keeping my girl healthy and thin as the honeymoon period comes to an end?

any tips on keeping my girl healthy and thin as the honeymoon period comes to an end?

>girl

flirt with other, hotter girls.

miss ya Viktor

threaten to dump her the day she starts looking dumpy. One warning.

Nothing you can do my guy. You can mention it, but at the end of the day she’s gonna do what she wants outside of you giving her a complex. Find a girl that likes fitness and likes to work out

Become vegan, so that she will want to be too.

This board is only for fitness
If you're looking for cooking go to If you're looking for advice go to If you're just a faggot go to

vegans can be fat as hell

fitness involves all of those topics tho

i think you need to go to /reddit/ instead

constantly talk about how disgusting and unnatural is being fat, like being fat is a sin and is against your principles. As if being fat makes you a monster. Say this regularly, not forced, but like you legitimately believe that.
Flirt with other girls/fuck other girls.
Be in shape.
I do this and after two kids she is hotter than when I met her. Convince her to train with you.

sorry I misquoted

I'm upfront with anyone I start a relationship and tell them the truth: "I'll only ever leave you if you cheat on me or if you get fat". Is it shallow? Maybe, but if I'm in a relationship with someone they need to respect my goals and preferably have similar ones. Since health and fitness (and bodybuilding) is a big part of my life, I'd want my partner to be on the same wavelength at least in terms of health.

Just don't get married. Literally the biggest trap in society.
They know you can't leave and if you do you'll lose all your money. This is why so many gain weight and let themselves go.

>What if they get cancer, and as a result of it, get fat?

There's nothing you can do bro. Women are disgusting and naturally inclined to becoming whales at the first sign of comfort. Take it from someone who fucked up and got married at a young age and now feels trapped.

delet

this is what happens when you listen to post-rock

sending fags back to b, you do know your on fit right?

he will be missed forever

sneaky but smart

Say

>I could never be with a girl who doesn't respect her health

Or similar

>be attracted to a fat girl
>a lazy girl

This.

>'Well, people who don't respect their health really annoy me. My mom was overweight and I was her carer most of my adult life, and it really repulses me on a deep, base, level when someone just lets themselves go. If I was dating someone fat I just couldn't find them attractive.'

Deal with that if and when it happens. There is a difference between expecting someone to be health conscious and ordering them never to get sick.

Vivi went back to her former self now.

Cancer and subsequent treatment doesn’t make people fat it usually leaves them a skeleton

COJ ZHIV NAVSEGDA BLYAD

>post-rock sister aged like milk
>post-rock aged like milk