Any good apps for logging your workouts?

Any good apps for logging your workouts?

No apps.

Put it on a whiteboard above your bed or on your door. Somewhere that you're constantly reminded of in case you start slacking off.

notebook and a pen

everyone i see who uses a notebook and pen to log their gains in the gym is buck, therefore notebook + pen increases your gains

I use JEFIT, pretty comfortable.

Excel sheet on my phone

don't listen to these grandpas
Fitnotes is free, tracks your records, can register any routine, create new excercises, categorize by body part trained, you can even share routines with friends and put the amount of sets and reps you do, it's literally the funniest thing about going to the gym.

listen to him
fitnotes is great

I dont take my phone with me when going to the gym

so notebook + pen it is

I'm a developer. Anyone want to help me make a Veeky Forums approved app for this?

Word, fitnotes is great. Fairly regular updates too. The only superficial issue I have is that you can't put in a programmed set as an amrap yet.

>closed source fitness app
>"""great"""

Miss me with that botnet shit. Anons, if you're not in there with pen and paper you might as well come out of the closet like the ginormous faggot you are.

Onion counter dick size counter and a picture of zyzz and scooby in the corner

You MUST include onion eating 1x1 at the end of every training shedule

Tried Fitocracy this morning. I liked it pretty well. Their exercise search is better than most others I have checked out.

>females
>funny
pick one

I just use google sheets on my phone.

Oh look, a /g/tard. You're a long way from home buddy, did you pray to Stallman today?

Did you ever watch the JRE video with Dorian Yates? He only uses notebooks too and he can actually track all his workouts back to when he first started decades ago. Must be cool to have all that.

I've been using lift logger.
It's about as simple as you can get, which is what I want.
Missing a few features, but whatever.

i use my brain

its a joke form a website called trans500.com

I use my phone but god damn I feel like the biggest prick when I pull it out to log my progress.
Kind of feels like everyone looks straight to me when I do it too.

I use Progression. It times your entire workout, rest timer, every exercise in the system, make your own program, stats based on your workout, etc.

Bodyspace App

>they use some computer shit to workout

faggot nerds

I use one called 'Strong' and it's really good.

This. Been doing it for about four years now. All the apps are shitty paid apps that don't even merit ads.
The free ones are equally shitty.

Fitness Point

You can use the Pro version for free if you google the .apk file

use a fucking piece of paper you technology-dependent numale.

also
>not making an excel spreadsheet to track progress

>Open phone
>Open pre-installed Notes app
>Track lifts

Why is this so difficult? Why do you retard hipsters feel the need to walk around with a black and white marble notebook to record your lifts. This shit is so funny, you guys think you look smart or cool but you just look like you're trying wayyy to hard to impress everyone and it's pathetic.

>Being this upset over an innocent question from someone attempting to utilize technology to pursue their fitness goals.

What difference is inputting the info in an app any different from you opening your phone and putting it in notes?

This, I use it too and it's pretty good.

you probably still use fax machines to share information with others, dont you?

>not using excel to track your progress
how are you going graph your gains?