Are there any benefits in taking a day off from lifting for a "personal health day"?

Are there any benefits in taking a day off from lifting for a "personal health day"?

I get that you’re memeing here but I still don’t understand what the fuck you’re trying to do with this post

If you mean a rest day, rest days are for pussies

this. If you feel like having a rest day you should have a heavy squat day instead

Train smarter not harder

squats are smarter, they're the thinking mans exercise

DYEL detected

no u

know you're

Rest day isn't for making gains, but for preventing injuries. If you fuck up some joint, you won't be able to train the muscles surrounding that joint for weeks/months. So either take it easy at least once a week, or not be able to work out for a month. Your choice.

Is that why Indians do them in the middle of the street?

Found another DYEL

>Doesn't take prudent rest days
DYEL?

Every 6 months or so I take a week off to let my joins and muscles recover. Feelsgood every time.

yes and also why so many of them work for tech companies

>Smart training is hard training.

I said the exact opposite

I want to see you talking like that when you work more than 60 hours a week and have a household to take care of.

Exactly what a pussy would say

You’re the little faggot who sounds like a dyel you dumbfuck.

how dare you user! He's just finished his PPLxPPLx!

>Rest day isn't for making gains, but for preventing injuries.
When do you think muscles are build.

If you do this, it should literally be like, once or twice a year. Otherwise it will start becoming a habit any time you don't feel absolutely 100%.

You take a rest day nd instead of training you eat the whole day bro. thats what i do

This

porque no los dos?

My shoulder started hurting so I took two days off from lifting. Feels bad man.

Unless you're on russian bobsled levels of PEDs or have gigachad genes good luck never taking a rest day. Chances are if you don't feel like you need to your workout is pussy shit

Remind me again why people hate ppl? It seems like a great idea to me...

Shoulda just squatted fag.

nigga I just took a week off to eat and rest fully

nagging aches and pains are gone, gonna feel like a new man when I go back tomorrow

listen to your body, your strength might dip initially afterward, but should be back after another week or so

not the end of the world, just don't make a habit of it

Taking a few days off of lifting is highly underrated

So Arnold is a DYEL?
Woah

>being so fat you need to take a break from sitting down and playing games

I hope you realize Arnold give bullshit advise to make people dyels. Take what he did for lou for example, he even said that he had better genetics than him but he gave him wrong advice so he wouldn't beat him

>rest from playing video games

Fucking lardasses muricans

>he goes to the gym 7 days a week
>calls people a pussy for taking rest days

He forgot to add that 4 of those 7 days, he's up front just talking to the receptionist. Being seen there every day, he's beginning to think the staff and regulars are his "friends".

>personal health day

B-B-But they're not our friends?

Fullbody every other day is the patrician way to lift. Go swimming on the rest days if you feel too restless.

>Don't lift for 4 days
>Overeat during all those days so enough calories
>Didn't watch my protein but I got at least 50g which is still something
>most lifts drop by 10%

Is that normal?