Tfw you have to emotionally abuse your gf by randomly ignoring her to keep her off balance

>tfw you have to emotionally abuse your gf by randomly ignoring her to keep her off balance

Why do women force us to treat them mean, Veeky Forums?

Gains arent enough for them.

They literally have to make sure you're attractive enough not to really need them

>ignored ex (kids mom also) yesterday
>invites me to a bar that night
>decline
>she shows up at my door at midnight all hot and bothered
>get some good lovin from her
Feels good man.

Lol. I thought I was the only one.

It was so good when I first got ripped I did a cycle my gf.was clueless and just loved it..I kept ignoring her talking to other girls and when she wanted my 4 incher I'd say nah I've already wanked today

I relapsed on heroin and am small again training again as I lost all my gaonz

>feel a bit sleepy
>gf wants to cha
>just turn my body away from her and shrug her cuddles off
>hear her whimpering
>pretend to be asleep
>next morning she sucks my dick
>big smile after i cum

this so many times

I really wish we just chill and have fun and sex and be nice

I'm as laid-back and even-tempered as it gets, I litteraly fake being angry or some kind of retarded passive-aggressive plays just to keep her happy/in line

women just feed off drama, the good and the bad, real or fake, doesn't matter, they see smooth sailing as the relationship going stale

>2 days ago
>i love cooking, worked in restaurants, I like good food without paying retarded amounts and she could barely find the handle on a frying pan, so I do all the cooking, she washes up
>she loves my cooking, always has, me cooking with just boxers or an old tracksuit seems to be a litteral fetish for her, she goes nuts
>cooking 2 days ago, when she arrives
>I see straight away she's in a bitchy mood
>call her over to taste
>throws me that look of pure hatred and despise only angry women can pull off
>whatever.jpeg I know it'll pass as soon as she gets a good plowing
>pretend to be deeply hurt for 2 days "if that's what you think of what I love in life, what does "us" even mean', and all that crap
>after 2 days of no pee-pee and long face, she litteraly melts down
>tears+screams+more tears+frantic fugging
>she's litteraly in heaven, that we share so deep a relation that I open up about my feelings, yadayadayada....
>nearly screw everything up by falling asleep while she's talking
>all that drama to be back to square one, laughing and chilling, which we never needed to change in the first place

>mfw when women

I really would like to hear femanons' views on these discussions.

>That we share so deep a relation that i open up about my feelings

Okay I've been with my gf for too long or something but what? Are most women so fucked up they think it's almost impossible to get someone to open up to them? Inst that what happens in a normal relationship or have we rally jumped off that point?

>Are most women so fucked up they think it's almost impossible to get someone to open up to them?

answering
The way I see it, it's just that women just "feel" more than we do. Our baseline mood is kind of even all the time, no ups and downs, chill and enjoy the good moments. Their baseline is a roller-coaster on crack.

Thing is, we can't seem to be able to analyse the other gender outside of the filter of our own gender. So we think it's crazy up-and -down, they think it's vibrant fulfilling relationship.
They being so full of emotions, can't process the fact we simply do not have that "volume of feelings" so if we just act normal, they automatically assume we're holding back, because that's what they do when they go for normal (those blessed first 3 months, where you think "oh, she's different" until the first time she throws a hair dryer in the TV or melts down because you have no opinion on the color of her shoes)

other example:
If I have a problem, I want to be left alone, and my gf constant questions and probing get on my nerves real fast.
She does this because when she has a problem she wants me to ask and probe and talk, and if I apply my own "filter" of "leaving her alone" she'll resent me, because for her that means I don't care.

it's literally impossible for a woman to be attracted to you, unless she knows you're willing to walk out any second.

it really is unfortunate but this is how women are. you can't be mad at them like you can't be mad at your dog for not understanding english.

What the fuck, senpai

>can't be mad at something for being what it is
>still mad at what it is, though
What's the practical difference?

You're what all men aspire to be, truly.

you need to stop being mad and simply accept them for what they are. this has nothing to do with you, it's all evolutionary traits.

wasn't expecting your post to end up where it did

>women just feed off drama, the good and the bad, real or fake, doesn't matter, they see smooth sailing as the relationship going stale
I hate this so much, its like you need to devote your time to act like one basic bitch creating conflict once in a while just tomake up for it, act too bitchy she loses respect, acts too confident it gets boring

Women are roiling balls of emotions at all times and so when they see their man being mostly calm and cool with shit they think he's hiding his real feelings from them. So the way to keep them happy is to think of some fake insecurity that you think she might understand and then dramatically reveal it to her so that she thinks you're being open with her. If you actually do have any internal thoughts you aren't talking about with her then for the love of god do not open up with her about them: women love it when you "open up" to them about feminine insecurities(I'm just worried that you'll leave me, boo hoo) but if you reveal any kind of actual deeper masculine thoughts or ideas to them they're always confused and angry about. Confused because they don't understand(try to explain that you're having an internal conflict between being successful and being honourable to a woman and you'll get a "that's stupid, just do what is better for you" every time) and angry because you were thinking about something other than them.

i literally dont give a fuck about anything but sex, relationship is fine but my gf still loses her goddamn mind over random bullshit crying her eyes out fucking bitch

Based Haile the Turtle

>heroin addict with a 4in dick gets laid
>I do not

you should trying taking some heroin

pretty much this

Seriously I would love to be all nice to girls, but by now I have learned that it won't be rewarded so I just treat them like shit and make fun of them. They love me for it... fucking mental