Veeky Forums has fph

>Veeky Forums has fph
>worships """"""""""braphogs""""""""""
You know you're just enabling them right.

I agree.

I JUST CAN'T FUCKING HELP IT THEY'RE TOO SOFT AND GOOD

gonna repost some images I made a few days ago and posted once.

that person follows me on tumblr lol

>being able to readminds because fat
hmmm

I really hate this about fit

I fucking hate lardasses doesn't matter if she has huge tits or not they are fucking gross.
People on this board need to actually feel a real tit and a fat tit. Then maybe they would understand that fat tits are fucking gross give me a good perky c to d cup and I'm the happiest man in the world. Hell I've had some damn good b cups in my day

who is this semen demon

>cardiovascular and liver conditions consistently skyrocket in the US despite increased investment in hospitals alongside rise of obesity

CURRULUSHUN UHHHHHHHH

Disgusting fatties

true.........

> If people with cancer are skinny does that mean being skinny causes cancer

Holy fuck that’s some mental gymnastics

>Poverty is why I'm fat

I lost my job a month ago and am having to sell everything I own just to make ends meet, but I can guarantee that I eat better than 99.9% of people for a hell of a lot cheaper. A large carrot costs 12p. A week's worth of kale costs £1. 100g of fresh mushrooms costs 35p. 18 fucking eggs costs £1.40.

Meanwhile, ONE frozen goodfellas pizza costs £3.50. Fat people are poor because they're fat and stupid, and if one of them ever actually bought veg once in a while, they'd realise how much cheaper it is. Shit gets me fucking HEATED, and I wish this meme would fucking die.

That meme is the peak of leftist degenerate stances

The problem is partly due to the scumbag companies and (((media))) that push bullshit processed food everywhere. Junk food is addictive as fuck and rots your brain, and sure, you could argue that fats should have more self restraint when it comes to what they put in their bodies, but their (((food))) makes them legitimately too retarded to do so. Anyone who thinks I sound like a conspiracy theorist right now should try a little thought experiment--when was the last time you saw an advert for fast food? Probably earlier today, right? Now, contrast that with the last time you saw an advert for carrots; probably never. Gee, I wonder who could be behind this, and I wonder whether it's purely monetary, or whether there's any (((ulterior motives))).

>Thinness causes cancer
Chemo causes weight loss
>Being gay causes HIV
Being a gay slut drastically increases your risk of contracting HIV (increased risk among an at risk population)
>B-but correlation

Holy fuck the mental gymnastics

this

NERF

Yeah thats how I got started just posting before and after of women gaining weight fishing for (you)s then it seems to me it has got a lot more prevalent to the point of those 3 or so threads asking for all of it to be banned from the board.

>Gains.Guardian or w/e other namefag sup man

fpbp

>not aspiring to get fat

>2 bait threads in 24 hours

Come on OP. I love fat girls too but surely you have better things to do.

reblog from anti fat acceptance blogs and tag them