What are some of Veeky Forums's go to sex positions?

What are some of Veeky Forums's go to sex positions?

Just started having sex with my gf and were both pretty inexperienced so I'm looking for fun, pleasurable and even challenging things to try.

>Her sat on your face grabbing your hair and riding it like a horse

>her on all fours with your face buried in her ass. Her grabbing your hair from behind pulling your face deeper

>you on all fours. Her behind with her 9 inch black strapon

amazon position

So you're a faggot in denial?

Focus on orgasm first, otherwise it will get creepy soon. Then try anal or oral variations and maybe slowly some dominant stuff. Dont go too fast its no race.

Hire a bull from Craigslist.

Forgot to add: asslicking, tonguefucking and doggyanal is godtier. Also her kneeling above you is great because you can pound her really good here while grabbing her ass

> t. To scared of being outed as a faggot he won't let a girl do anal insertions on him

>you don't like things up your ass
>that's totes because you're a closet homo
>me, I take tons of BBCs up my ass
>that's why I'm 100% str8
So that's the power of... the closet...

Just do what seems fun to you? If you have "just started", you really shouldn't need to get outside help to spice up a sex life that have barely even explored yourself.

grab the ankles and put them on your shoulders then fold her in half
you get a great angle and great depth this way just be wary of bottoming out and hurting her

also find a table that's slightly above your waist and sit her up on it then fuck her standing
this will give you an even better angle to hit all her pleasure centres

Have you even tried anything up your ass? How can you say you don't like it if you've never tried it.

I also have never tried eating shit, or putting needles inside my urethra, but I'm 100% sure I'm not going to enjoy it...

I didn't realize fit was full with so many virgins/faggots.

You can't be 100% sure just cause you dont like the idea. There are pleasure points up the arse. That is a fact you can't dispute.

>choke her
>spit on her face
>slap her face
>slap her ass
>lick her asshole
>pull her by the hair (grab it from the base so she doesn't kill you)
>pick her up and carry her around
>when she's riding you, tease her asshole with your finger and then put the tip in
>when you change positions, don't crawl towards her, just grab her by the ankles and pull her towards you
>when fucking doggystyle, push her face into the mattress
>after sex bätäng take her to the bathroom under the shower, push her on her knees and piss on her face and/or body
>come up with an explanation for the cops on why there's red marks around her neck and bruises all over her body

>tfw I think I might potentially like some ass play but I'm pretty sure my gf would call meg a faggot and lose respect for me

I'm asking for fun ideas really. We are exploring but that doesn't mean I can't ask for recommendations. What's the harm in asking?

faggot

That image implies that I wouldn't cum instantly from punching a woman in the face.

prone bone, doggy, missionary, and cowgirl/reverse cowgirl

don't feel you have to go crazy with shit like crowbar or pile driver or helicopter. or get weird with blumpkins or anything.

kek

Holy fuck

i was with you until the last one
nigga that's gay

She definitely would, user. Protip: Always use prostitutes for emasculating fetishes. That way, you don't endanger your relationship

>pic
You're supposed to be grabbing her ankles if you want to pull out

>her(male)

try helping me get gf please thank

Read models, look into social hobby's that girls you would like, like too and is fun for you (dancing, cooking courses, ultimate frisbee), and socialize more.

But you have probably been reading this advises often, and where always too lazy or cowardly to do any of that

see that pose in the pic?? missionary right, but you gotta have your knees slid up so they're next to her hips and then have her sacrum elevated with a folded pillow, if you have the hip flexibility the angle you hit will be the cum angle, works for me better than anything, als when you hit it in the right way there should be like a click or some kinda strange slipping resistance, like a real hit, hard to explain, you just have to find it, you'll know from dat moan

lol

Rookie mistake, you always get professional assistance for this type of problem

Women are flexible so don't be afraid to pull her into kind of weird positions

I like getting her onto her back, holding her by her ankles (legs up and bent), spreading them wide and kind of pushing backwards and then going to town while I'm facing her on my knees

also lying on top when she's lying down on her stomach and coming in from behind

name of the app?

>lick her asshole

Pocket karma sutra
You get some free but it’s $5 aid for the weird stuff

This is a fit one

Nothing like hitting it from the back putting both her arms behind her back shoving her face into the matress to make you feel like the man

This?

thanks

Put some pillows under her butt during missionary, then place her legs on your shoulders. That angle places much less stress on you so you can focus on drilling straight down and forward instead of upward. Make sure to go slow and deep, drives women wild. No need to go apeshit fast or anything from the get go.

This one's nice

>Nothing like hitting it from the back
For a moment I thought you talking about doing a donkey punch on her

god damn I hate women. This is why I could never have a truly satisfying relationship. I like femdom stuff (mostly just women taking control in bed and no strapon shit) but I'd also hate for her to see me as weak or a beta because of it.

Is there any video of someone doing this, that would be genuinely entertaining.

i'm trap but i like doggy style... or me facedown flat on the bed with him on top. that way i can grind against the sheets and it feels nice

am i vanilla? :(

No you're a piece of fudge getting packed in

kill yourself, no one wants to hear about your mental disorder

hey fuck you.

The same way men don't expect all women to be boring sociopaths on the inside because of how nice and feminine they can be on the outside, women don't expect men to be less of a man on the inside than they are on the outside.

>why are people calling me a mentally ill faggot for talking about how I'm a mentally ill faggot

kill yourself, faggot

kill yourself

---->/out/

you guys are rude.

No you're rude you're the one that started chiming in with your bullshit when there was no reason for it.

>>you on all fours. Her behind with her 9 inch black strapon

Look again. That's not a strapon

KEK

Girlfriend loves this, I also tell her I took the condom off.

it's literally what the thread was for but okay.

Fuck off nobody wants to hear about mentally ill bullshit.

This one, just with the arms holding her under her legs instead of above.
Gives me more leverage and it simply is less staining on the arms for me.

why are you trolling me.

Okay, cunt, thank me later.

If she is inexperienced she will not know how to orgasm via intercourse. You need to give her the opportunity to learn. Fucking her in a variety of positions may be fun but you ultimately do not give her an orgasm and that is standard in which women assess their root.

1. Get missionary right
This is more complex than merely being on top and thrusting. Try and position your body so you are getting deep penetration while also having just above your pubes rubbing against a very wet clitoris. Remember: women crave rhythm as opposed to randomness. 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4 at a steady BPM. As much as you want to fuck the shit out of her, you need to give a consistent BPM for her to latch onto.

It may take more than one root to get her familiar with how to let her body experience pleasure. Be patient and use this as an opportunity to learn how to control your own level of stimulation. Orgasms will become quicker on her end once she becomes more familiar with how to let them occur.

2. Graduate to new positions and toys/fingering
Now that you have the basics out of the way, you can start to play around with different positions and experiences. Use your imagination here. She now knows how to find orgasm and can effectively work with any position. This gives you the opportunity to explore your desires e.g. sticking a finger in her butthole etc.

this is hot

>snake charmer

O boy... She says she's THINKS she's never had an orgasm which means she's never had an orgasm. She needs to explore herself and see what makes her get off before we can together imo. That being said she's sorta a horn dog, woke me up in the middle of the night to go another round the first time we were together and than again in the morning. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep it in mind.

>OP wants to know sex positions to use with his gf
>mentally ill faggot comes in and informs everyone how he likes to have sex
>especially noting his dick
>literally no relevance to the thread

I wonder why no one wants to hear about your bullshit. Fuck off

op literally asks

>What are some of Veeky Forums's go to sex positions?
and i'm fit so...

also this is Veeky Forums. a thread doesn't have to strictly stay on topic. this has a lot of potential to be funny, informative, silly, and everything else. there's literally no harm in people participating. if anything op probably appreciates the free bumps.

besides, he never specified if his gf has a vagina or not. you never know

OP literally says

> I'm looking for fun, pleasurable and even challenging things to try.

he is not mentally ill like you.

well, in all fairness...

i'm a fun, pleasurable, and challenging thing to try :)

Me and mine tried 69ing for the first time a little while ago and it honestly did feel pretty good.

Every once in a while we pull out some rope and paddle so nothing too crazy. We tried anal a couple of times but a lot of the times she just can't take it.

You're a mentally-fucked freak that nobody wants

Just make like the rest of your kind and kill yourself

MMA lets you have a beard that long? I know in boxing they make you trim that shit

You hate women because they loose respect for a man who is openly weak?
Bro you are weak if you do that shit.
The essence of being a man is being aggressive, yet in control. When you do gay stuff like that you are completely opposite of those things..

if she's already on all fours how is she going to grab his hair with enough force to pull his face even deeper?

\thread

>waits over 7 years into marriage to tell wife he wants to get fucked in the ass

man I bet that inner thigh skin was so soft and smooth on his face

God, I need to get my gf into bjj. Sexy rolling would be fun as fuck.

One of these is not quite like the others

>he wasn't even fighting it

>even when you lose, you win

post pics pls

T junction or lotus
>t junction
She's on her side or back, you on your side, laying so you both make a T.
>lotus
Get the karma sutra if I gotta explain this one

no one wants to puke in their mouth thinking about some crossdressing faggot getting plowed in his poophole.

That's how I know you have exactly 30 seconds of experience on this board

nah bro keep those two parts of your brain separate. I was showing girls jiu-jitsu sweeps in bed when I started out but then I felt gay as fuck at class the next day