"i dont want to get too bulky, i just want to tone up"

"i dont want to get too bulky, i just want to tone up"

i would

>be auschwitz mode
>have no abs
what did she mean by this

>ywn put her on gomad and make her squat everyday and force feed her peanut butter between sets

vasted potential

Look at the size of those hobbit feet

why does she have stretch marks on her hip side

Hey baby come into my gas chamber for some fun.

abs: built in the gym, revealed in the kitchen
rapid weight loss/gain does that to ya

I guess it's not any weirder than our body dysmorphia, shit maybe she'll even extend her lifespand with calorie restriction

those are probably cutting marks from a knife my dude

They're not stretch marks. She cuts herself.

Why do women cut? It's so damn retarded.

fuck dude, ppl actually do this? thats sad as hell

what the fuck, i thought cutting was about calorie deficit?

why the fuck you are telling me this now?

Pain is a stimulant. They cut themselves the same reason you drink coffee. It feels good. Just don't google coldnessinmyheart if this sort of thing makes you squeamish.

You do know that words can have different meanings, right?

>I don't want to get too bulky, I just want to bone up

i thought people cut themselves on their arms not their hips

Hips, thighs, abdomen, arms, and breasts are all pretty common. Hips work really well because the marks are easy to hide with clothes.

Plenty of men cut

plenty of faggots

Anyone here fucked a skelly girl? What's it like? Is it as uncomfortable as it sounds?

hips are a good spot since most people won't notice. arms are the most stereotypical place and gets you caught faster, which is the last thing cutters want.

t. beta who still relapses every now and then

>"anyone here fucked a __ girl?"
>on Veeky Forums

yep, and nope. well she was 5'6 105 lbs (asian) with C's. but everywhere else was bone skinny.

You know how when you sit and hunch forward, everyone gets a little spillage on their stomach-fat?

she had literally none. that was weird

muh dick

>You know how when you sit and hunch forward, everyone gets a little spillage on their stomach-fat?
no

Post her roastie

>doesn't know about refeeding syndrome.
But a good dairy diet and some meat will help her make both physical and mental gains.

Wretched undead, begone from this holiest of boards.

>Veeky Forums
>not an unholy shithole
pick one

2spooky4me

>Falling for the obvious bait

>I don't want to get too bulky, I just want to tone up
Girl, that's fine, but to get tone you need to be well-fed first. You need stuff to actually tone if you want tone.

First get some protein and carbs in your diet. Cereal for breakfast, oatmeal is ideal, a little sugar is fine but keep that Lucky Charms shit out of it. Use whole milk and use it often. The shills will say it's bad for you because that's exactly what they are: Shills. Whole wheat sandwiches for lunch. Peanut butter sandwiches. Maybe some honey. That shit's good. Chicken stir fry for dinner. Lots of meat and lots of vegetables. Start packing pounds until you're around 125-140. Then moderate your portions to maintain the weight and hit the gym. Squats for legs, sit-ups for abs, pull ups for arms.

Eating disorder? Ignore it. Yeah, I said it. Just grit your teeth and pretend it doesn't exist. Gotta do what you gotta do. Want that tone? Ready your breakfast and eat hearty!

Anorexic girls are so fucking hot.

I know most dudes don't like them, but I don't give a shit. I'd take or before a girl from the fit chick thicc threads with big ass and tits.

HNNNNG

>that foot to calf ratio
Jesus

Unironically would shack up with, tho

Arms for people who want it to be noticed, below the waist for people who don't.

I would unironically fuck them. Skinny girls are hot as fuck.

Only half

probably the best fug of my life was with a skinny girl
she came the most out of all the girls I fucked and girl cum immediately became my favorite fetish after. I didn't want to ask what it was that made her cum so hard as to not look like a fag, but maybe she was sensitive or something

Yes
It was fine
It wasn't uncomfortable, just don't like how weak they generally are. You have to be more gentle as many are anemic and bruise easily.
I'd prefer to play fight a bit during sex and I can't imagine a very skinny chick being able to pose even a fraction of a threat to me.
This is getting more complicated to fulfill as I have gotten stronger over time and fewer women can make the grade.
>inb4 wrestle dudes
Doesn't do anything for me

I sometimes go to her youtube channel to just to see if she's alive. She keeps getting skinnier every year.

i sometimes watch rush hour and jack off while thinking of you

>rush hour
Stop jerking off to my twin brother you homo

>chosen unfed
my sides

as a necrofil these woman always make me diamonds

Tripfag proves he's a subhuman once again.

you like fucking skin and bones?

He drinks soy

I stick the bones up the my ass and fuck the eyeholes.
Extra cum if it's fresh and the maggots move around my dick(or even move into it)

kek

For you

I saw a woman in public transport one day with the same body.
It was creepy as fuck, I couldn't look away, trying to guess how the muscles could handle animating the skeleton without necromancy.