Be 24

>be 24
>on finasteride for a year, Nizoral, started lifting and improved my diet recently, on minoxidil for a month
>hair went from left to right in a little over a year
What did my hair mean by this?
also the right photo might be a bit misleading due to lighting, the front is still thicc but the temples got pretty ravaged

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/a-preliminary-study-on-topical-cetirizine-in-the-therapeutic-management-of-androgenetic-alopecia.107274/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you....got a hair cut??
Umm ok ...well done, i think your hair meant you are a raging shitdick.

You’re balding, get over it and shave it off. Don’t deal with it like a woman

>dude just shave your hair while you still have it when you can try and maintain it

>tfw on fin
>clasping onto my hair while I wait for the Koreans to market their ultimate cure
>actually fear a Korean war because of the death sentence it is be for my hair in the long run

Fin doesn't knock out all DHT, and free test still binds to the follicles and fucks them up. What's probably happening is you've slowed down the balding considerably but it's still occuring, albeit at a slower rate. Look into RU58841, its much more effective at nuking androgens and you spread it on your scalp so it doesn't fuck with your chemical profile body-wide. Also consider knocking carbs and sugar out of your diet if you haven't already, there's some evidence out there that the constant insulin responses and a lack of insulin sensitivity leads to inflammation around the body, including inflamed hair follicles.

Don't listen to this faggot. If you can improve your appearance, do it. The better you look the more influence over other people you have, its simply undeniable and other insecure faggot men avoid improving their appearance to not be "gay" or "woman like".

That being said, of course work on your appearance and then act like you don't.

damn that is some aggressive thinning. your follicles have miniaturized a great deal. try dermarolling i guess, and check your diet. otherwise you seem to be fucked.

Minoxidil causes you to lose some hairs before sprouting thicker hairs. At least that's what I read somewhere. If you've only been using it for a month that could explain the sudden loss of hair. If you keep using it they will grow back stronger. Don't take my word for it and look it up ofc.

Minox makes your hair fall out before it regrows.

Why would you even use minox on a perfect hairline.

Does fin lower your test levels?

Same problem here.

I read Durastride is better op.. Look into and ask yer DR.

No fin lowers DHT, as a result testosterone even increased a little. Still DHT has effects on erectile function and libido so some people (

You looked like a total chad before, not so much now. Why did the color change?

Temporary? A fair few people out there on forums with permanent

True because finasteride is specific for 5ar type2, type 2 is mainly found in prostate tissue and some in the scalp, however the main type of 5ar in scalp is type 1. Dutasteride inhibits both type 1 and 2 5ar receptors and is thus a lot more effective in the scalp. The issue is that dutasteride half life is extremely long and if you get ED on it even after stopping it could take weeks to months to resolve.

Permanent ED from fin is extremely rare and by most professionals considered a myth those people go all around the internet blaming it on fin when actually there are probably other factors involved why they have ED.

Of course not 5 ar 'receptors' I just meant 5ar

Is this true? I thought dutas is more effective because it simply reduces DHT much more than finas does.

Minoxidil makes your hair worse before it gets better.
Around the 3 month mark was when I saw a huge improvement, 9 months later and my hair is perfect.
Look into microneedling for your scalp, makes Minoxidil 10x more effective.

You need to keep your hair bro, it was really good before.

Ehh it looked like this before minox. The hair mostly got worse in the summer when I was 8 months on fin. Before that it was pretty much like in the left pic. I thought it was a shed but it hasn't grown back.

looks like it made your chin longer and thinner too.

it's big caps spreading those lies mate

Look at the chin...maybe the meme that fin feminizes your facial bones is legit. FUCK, South Korea needs to get their cream on the market ASAP or we're fucked.

;_; Is it that bad?
>Why did the color change?
don't think it did, it's mostly the lighting and maybe some sun exposure during the summer

haahahaha what the fuck have you done bro

nothing happened to the chin, it's the head tilt/masseter muscles

stop replaying to retards who cant grasp the idea of lighting

Nice chesthair. Post moar pics pls
>no homo

You look fine, don't worry about it.

I've been on finasteride 1mg for 3 years now. Before trying fin I took minox for a couple months but had extreme shedding so I quit. With Finasteride, I didn't have any shedding. My hair grew back some and completely stopped thinning for the past 3 years. I dunno what to tell you man :/. My first thought was its the minoxidil but you said you took that before the shedding. For some people Fin just doesn't work. I hope you're not one of those people but you may be.

Don't some people get regrowth at 18 months or later with fin? As I said the first 8 months on fin my hair was in a good shape, then it got worse very rapidly. The left pic is before even starting finasteride; my balding had been slow.

you have the exact same hairline as before. You are just imagining things because you had longer hair before which made your hair look fuller and denser.
Just grow it out again.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/a-preliminary-study-on-topical-cetirizine-in-the-therapeutic-management-of-androgenetic-alopecia.107274/

>i'm the guy you responded to.

That's actually a good point. It's been so long since I started that I had forgotten, but yeah if I remember correctly it did take somewhere over a year for me to start noticing total cessation of hairloss and then regrowth. I can't remember how long but it was over a year and less than two years. So maybe 18 months ish.

Nah man, I don't, but thanks for making me feel better. It still looks decent when styled (more so in though, first pic has really bright lighting) and I only have miniaturisation and not complete bald spot, but I'm around a Norwood 3 now. But yeah the hair is shorter so it looks less dense.

thats like a Norwood 1.2

Be happy you have full hair and keep running fin. Maybe switch to dutas if you are paranoid.

I'm glad you see it that way. Motherfuckers run deep into the temples but it looks alright with medium length hair. I'm a bit scared of dutas. That stuff is much stronger, right? Taking such a strong hormonal inhibitor sounds risky.

>while you have it

PFHAHAHHAHA

??

its stronger because it blocks 2 types of DHT, instead of 1 like finas.

I would just take halph the dosage, so you have enough DHT but you are still blocking 2 types of DHT.

> fucking with hormones, risking gyno, impotence and prostate cancer

Fucktard you ain't even going bald, you're just being insecure, I literally cannot see any baldness.

You realize for as long as you want to 'supposedly' want to stop going bald (moot point because it looks shit in the after pic) you will have to keep taking these drugs, the moment you stop the hair will quickly recede to its natural balding state had you never taken the drugs.

Get your head out of your ass faggot you have no balding going on to begin with

it looks like shit because the hair is thinner, shorter and the lighting is brighter, not because of anti-hairloss drugs lel
Also I'm fine with taking them until I get into middle age desu
>t you have no balding going on to begin with
I respectfully disagree and I'm sure of it, but I'm glad you don't notice.