"user can you even do 40 pushups in a row?, of course you can you're a man."

>"user can you even do 40 pushups in a row?, of course you can you're a man."
"Wait, you're already giving up at 20, that's pathetic user!. My little brother can do 60 and he's 12!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaJIe4WqCKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a stupid bitch. I weigh 200 fucking pounds. How much does your idiot brother weigh? Also I bench lmao2pl8. Your brother probably couldn’t even bench the bar you fucking bitch.

>can bench 225
>can't push up 200

Ur brother has chicken legs too

haha yeah...

Only a woman could be this dumb

210 here and can do probably 45-50 in a row. No excuse.

yeah i mean... aesthetics vs functional strength right?
>what's that mean user?
haha nothing don't worry about it

When people say they bench lmao2pl8 do they mean for 1 or for 5x5 or something different

I workout for strenght, not endurance you dumb bitch, if you give me a month to train pushups I will double what you do, stupid cunt

We're usually talking about 12x3

Sh-shut-up

usually talking about 10x10

I'm in love with this women and I know nothing about her

She has a penis

fat "powerlifter" spotted
I'm 205 and and 40 pushups is a breeze

Only makes it better.

>YOU BUNCH OR PRANCING LILIES WITH YOUR FUCKING PROTEIN AND FLUO WOMAN CLOTHING CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME 40???????
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU???? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A MAN??? YOU'RE NOTHING, YOU'RE A FUCKING BARBIE DOLL WITH A BEARD!!!!!!! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT THAT MUD!!!!!!

>risking my life and gains to be some military cocksucker for lobbyist and corporate interest

Lmao

>"user can you even do 40 pushups in a row?

Not since I broke my arm bad enough that I needed surgery back in February. I still don't have full strength back in it.

>I bench lmao2pl8
thats pathetic

I'm typically not into mixed-race girls, but this girl is F.I.N.E. fine.

this is what those sissies needed.
>i train for strenggthhhh
>i bench 2pl8
>b-but chicken legs
fucking homosexuals.

answering

not a military advocate but if you think gymrats know more about strenght and fitness than the military, you're really far gone

I've never been in the army, but
>be me, 26 years old, french user, 2014
>get a contract as bartender on Disney Cruise Line
>One of my mangers is Bozo (wait before laughing, this is the diminutive of Bozidan or something)
>Serb, 40 something, typical strongfat slav build
>don't know much about his past except "I used to be in the special orces in the 90's"
>serb
>special forces
>90's
>probably a war criminal
>stopped digging right there
>I work out in the crew gym with another bartender, a brazilian my age
>instant like from Bozo, who despises how weak the westerners are
>takes us under his wing
>"drrrrop that bodybyelding shit, hit me as hard as you can in in belt.
>wut?
>I'm 6'3, 200 lbs, been working out a few years, I'm not as big as him, but no halfling
>fuckit.jpeg
>hit,expecting some crazy spetznatz armlock or shit
>doesn't even try to defend
>"I SAID HIT ME!!!"
>slap across the face
>and under the red veil I go, plough in his stomach like a madman, repeatedly and with every thing I have
>His stomach is like a giant bowling ball, near perfectly spherical, fucking unbelievably hard, I litteraly bruise my knucles on the fabric of his jacket
>Bozo is fucking laughing, I'm exhausted
>backhand slap from nowhere, I go down
>dude litteraly beat me by letting me hit him has hard as I can as much as I want, before bitch-slapping me

On Sundays I run with a friend of mine who's inthe fire brigade, and sometimes some of his buddies. You think you're strong with your lats pulldown, or maybe you even do pull-ups?

Check this and get rekt
youtube.com/watch?v=NaJIe4WqCKc

Gym fitness is childplay compared to military/firefighters

Is she even mixed? Her parents look 100% white

>that mom
>100% white
amerishart standards

You must be the smart one
Hurr hurr she's not hwhyyyte

thanks for proving my point even further

Yeah like ok, guess you've never left your shithole near the Arctic circle
Come visit Southern Europe one of these days ok? We're friendly, I swear

>I weigh 200 fucking pounds. How much does your idiot brother weigh?
proportionally he is far stronger.
this is like trying to feel superior because you can lift more than an ant. it can lift many times its own body weight but you you can lift many time more than it can because of its smaller body.

So emotionally triggered by a fictitious woman. This board is flooded with idiots.

>southern europe
>white

>serb
>ex special forces
>90s
>wearing both jumper and zipped jacket
>serbian special forces
>wearing thick stab-proof vest
>inviting random people to punch him without unzipping his jacket
>90s special forces
>duct taping two layers of cardboard to under side of vest
>i said hit me
>ex special forces from the ninties
>fat bald slavic guy
C'mon dude. Don't tell me you've never heard of the old cardboard+stab proof vest combo? Used to be common practice for melee drills.

>2lp8 at 200lbs
What the fuck are you doing man?

k, keep going eternal lolanglo
say hello to your paki overlords by me, bye

no excuse nigger I could do 60 at 225

You cheeky bitch I just did 80 now let me lick your sweaty butthole like promised

>tfw can bench lmao3.25pl8 @ 181lbs
probably can't do more than 20 pushups

Of course I can, heck, I can do many more than that!
I mean, it's just a base level of fitness.

>Comparing yourself to other people
>Not comparing yourself to who you were yesterday, or last week, or when you started lifting

It's like you guys don't want to be satisfied with yourselves and draw the confidence from it to defend your ego from a girl.

made for bbc

>"Wait, you're already giving up at 20, that's pathetic user!. My little brother can do 60 and he's 12!"
>bitch, in a matter of seconds, I can literally make you go from talking shit to lying on the ground unconscious, just by swinging my arm towards your jaw, can your 12 year old brother do that?
>if your brother really is such a big nig tell him measure cocks with me, the little shit is probably a dicklet
>the little shits dick probably looks like the dog in a sausage roll
>calling me pathetic who the fuck do you think you are
>ohohoh000oooOo I have a vagina look at me I'll make fun of people for being unable to do as many pushups as my little brother who I let eat my foul sweaty cunt for tendies on sunday mornings
>you vapid fucking bitch you're lucky I don't punt you in the fucking cunt right now, then cut of your clitoris with some rusty pliars on some African Warlord type shit then I'll smear shit in your eye sockets for daring to view your fuckboimiddleschool brother as more of a man than me
>may god have mercy on you and your fucking shit eating grin because I sure as hell won't

>you
>not retarded

200 push ups is a lot, around 210 and can do 100-110

>for lobbyist and corporate interest

Call things what they are.

What's the golden ratio between strength and athleticism?

If you get off my back, I'll do more...

>maybe you even do pull ups?
>implying pull-ups are considered difficult
wew lad you soyboy or /fat/?

>what is irony
>i can read, but not between the lines

10*40 book pick-up user, these kind of subtelties can be learned

checked

could have been but the PT uniforms we got were too tight to hide that, and he took it off at the end, pure slav stomach.
Also cardboard and hardmeat do not feel the same, I did body armour shots in boxing, you can tell when ther's something between your fist and flesh

>tfw I now need push up bars to do push up because I have synovial kyst on my left wrist
It hurts to much if I'm not using them, it's not fucking fair

I do 30.
At 160 pounds.

That's some pedo ass shit, why are you so focused on little boys dicks? Get help

>skinnyfat user with noobgainz
>weigh 155lbs
>weighed 240lbs 8 months ago
>can already do 45 pushups

I see no excuse why most guys can't do at least 40 unless they literally never do pushups. And even then it shouldn't take more than a month of doing pushups regularly to get to the point where they can.

how the fuck can anyone on a fitness imageboard not do 40 pushups or 10 pullups or something

just don't be fat

tell your little brother to sit on my back and i can still do more than you

Perfect girls don't exis-

If you can rep something over 5, you can use that weight number. No one cares about some fat powerlifter's 5x5 weight .

How does it feel to know that your parents are proud of you?

>200lbs
>benching 2pl8
Lmao

not proving anything with that pic, user

>Falling this hard

allison stokke. Someone posted a pic when she was in high school and everyone stalked the shit out of her. She went to college and shit, tried out for the olympics, now she's a fitness model.

haha guess you're gonna have to sit on my face as punishment

get your bitch tits out of here, women are taught from school that if they do 10 pushups on their knees = men doing 10 proper pushups

>working contract bartender jobs at 26
Yikes

>bench press 10 times
>push ups for 200 times

Women....

t.

>tfw 6'5"@200lbs and bench 155lbs 3x5
I'm not even fat either, just weak and tall

imperfections make her more perfect

bait

would you be impressed if you saw a skelly benching 1.5pl8? no, of course not.

That makes no sense

christina broccolini?

Jesus christ...

>probably