Veeky Forums food & supplements are so fucking expensive, how do you guys afford this hobby?

Veeky Forums food & supplements are so fucking expensive, how do you guys afford this hobby?

Minimum wage job is enough to get all you need.

I masturbate for dudes supports me and my gf. Make 200 in an hour and only work an hour

Food stamps

You can buy a 3 pound bag of gluten for around $6 which should give you enough protein for the day.

Gluten + Multivitamins = Best Diet

I have a full time job at 11.50 an hour in a cheap part of the country to live in. I'm not rich by any means but I have workout equipment and money to buy good food. Just don't waste money.

What are some good supps for to boost my immune system? I've been getting sick a lot more often than I'd like lately

This my daily stack
Optizinc 30mg
2x Iron 32mg
Fish oil 1200mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Chaga mushroom extract 1g
Essential Electrolytes

Less than a big mac meal

Whey protein and creatin are cheap af

>mfw cvs is down the street

Thanks user, I've been getting colds, sinus congestions and sore throats and they've been fucking with my gains lately

I'm so fucking hungry

holy shit you fr? which site and when and how did you start up, i would legit consider this

food is super cheap. at most you need creatine if you don't want to eat too much meat.

I take a multi only because I never cook enough vegetables, and l-theanine because I hate the taste of tea.

You're not shopping smart. I used to be like you and now I pity you. Good to see how far I've cum

Chaturbate my man. You need to build up your fan base but each day you will get many followers that will be notified when you're online. Girls watch too but it's 90% guys so it's gay for pay but ur boi pussy isn't gonna get penetrated

fucccc man, this is good motivation to get a ripped bod, just so gay guys jerk off to you for money. n-no homo

Less than a big mac meal

Kegels really helps eh

I'm gonna need to know why the remote is wrapped in plastic

fuck you that pic is more disgusting than legit gore

less than a big mac

Less than a big mac meal

Less than a big mac meal

Less than a big mac meal

Did you forget to move the bananas?

Less than a big mac meal

>wen ur girl on her period but u fuck anyway

can you guys stop being gross

>relying on supplements

>broccoli cutlets
>not glorious florets

You're not gonna make it.

Don't listen to retards. The only supplement that works in this department is fiber and veggies. Don't get tricked into buying useless shit

also less TASTING than a big mac meal, by like, a lot

chicken/rice/veggies is so fucking bland, you can try to spice it up with sauce all you want doesn't change the disgusting texture

fucking gross, fuck you

>not putting the whole thing in a blender and having soup

show cock
no homo

Do you have to show your face? I'd be down if I could wear a mask or some shit

Veeky Forums FUCK OFF back to your reddit board

>ur boi pussy isn't gonna get penetrated
Not if you want the big-bux user.

It's winter where is your Vitamin D3 + Vitamin k2 stack

You only think this because your brain has been rewired to only crave and appreciate salty/sugar tastes

Me too - 2 more hours for me

Watch your blood pressure with that creatine.

hyi saatana ei perkele

those foods are so repulsive I lost my apetite

>also less TASTING than a big mac meal, by like, a lot
someone doesn't know how to cook
let me teach your dyel ass:
>grill chicken, 3 to 5 minutes per side depending on how thick it is
>after its grilled both sides, lower the heat and add a little butter, diced onions and garlic to the pan
>bathe the chicken on the butter
>add rosemary and let it cook for a little more
>add some soy sauce instead of salt and a little honey
>on the brocoli add some truffle olive oil and you're gold
>on rice add some activated almonds

holy fuck, why?

If only losing your DYEL was that easy.

>chopped hot dog sausage
>princess glass with pink slime in it
Are you 5?

I do not buy supplements, easy as that.

Heston pls go.

That's a GREAT idea!
>doctor, he's not having his tablets again.

>eating for flavor
HAHAHAHAHA confirmed not going to make it.

>sign up for isatori email subscription
>get bombarded with deep discount codes
>often get tubs for $15
>Amazon supplement companies giving away vitamins for free in exchange for reviews

it's affordable, you just have to do research on where

Probably so he doesn't get food on it while eating

Gluten isn't a complete protein but luckily soy sauce contains the other required amino acids to count as a complete protein. Just make seitan.

>falling for the supp meme
My dude buying groceries and preparing them is cheap, fun, easy.

I buy chicken thighs at $0.99/lb.

My pre workout is store brand coffee. 90 servings for $2.69

The only supp that matters is creatine and that's 15 cents/day

Don't be such a faggot

Rice is the tastiest shit you can put on your mouth. Hang yourself

all I ever see on chaturbate is 8/10 venezuelans shoving dildos up their ass for 20 cents

Ketchup on fucking bananas

A proper diet with lot of veggie and fruit
no mass produced chimical and GMO garbages and it 'll fix itself

Zinc, Selenium and Vit. C

do you need a big or aesthetic dick for this?
afraid I don't have the former but I do have the latter, it's vascular as fuck and half my cock wasn't snipped off at birth

>so addicted to shitty mcdonald he doesn't recognize what's good and what's not
see

can confirm

I-is that toilet cleaner in the glass?

disgusting

Yeah, but like GMOs are totally safe cuz science says so and shit

We got a comedian on the board today boys

My weight loss diet. Eat this everyday plus oats with yogurt and maybe some roasted peanuts for snacks.
Totals to about 2500 calories.

made for BBC

Chewable vitamin c has been shown to break down enamel user.

>Onion- 12p
>Large carrot- 6p
>100g mushrooms- 26p
>Large sweet potato (You only need half)- 37p
>18 eggs- £1.37
>MASSIVE bag of kale- £1
>2 non-shit chicken breasts- £2.40

Supplements can be bought from a large B&M if you're in the UK for a fraction of their retail value as well. But please, go on and make excuses for your shit-tier diet like I used to, it totally doesn't get old at all.

well I spent less then you would for a big mac meal and feed me my mom and my little brother a nice chicken and broccoli meal even had leftovers for work
LRN TO COOK
pic related

>made for BBC

Can we please fucking stop with the BBC posting please? Jesus fucking Christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life.

I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful BBC post. I can picture all you fat, smug wanna be's snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic drivel, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived.

I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. It’s time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

>flower bowls
>panda chopsticks
>eating sausage and rice with chopsticks
user's just a cute lil girl inside

we work actually for you but noone looks on this side,here is like a war when they wait more than the time we tell them they get rage quit and bully with us.But thats other theme

kitchen counter, probably good idea to have the remote in plastic in case you spill something

kek
as a chef i approve

lel

In my spare time I've been trying to put together the most affordable diet with the highest amount of protein. Recipes and tastes will vary from person to person but here are some cheap options with their important nutrient summary.

Can of tuna = around 1.50 = 48 grams of protein = 210 calories
chicken breast = 2.50 a pound = 102 grams of protein = 544

That's 150 grams of protein right there. Those are the cheapest foods with the most amount of protein in them. Forget about drinking your protein. Powder is good when you forget a meal but it's always better to eat. Look up some chicken and tuna recipes. The fat in your diet and carbs will probably be made up by the things you flavor your protein with. If not, go out and buy some candy.

zozzles

You might as well put chocolate syrup over fries

>/Vegan/
>B12 is dirt cheap
>D2 is dirt cheap
>Creatine is dirt cheap
>Hemp protein for days when I don't feel like eating nuts/seeds/beans/tofu
Inb4 low-test nu-males who have never competed in their lives project their soyboy-ism onto me

Was this pic taken after you transitioned? If so post boipussy faggot

>soy sauce
dropped

bone app the teeth

lol that's vile

Where do you get that mayo? It used to be in lidl and it was really good. (Ireland)

size is what matters. sorry.

tvp also cheap af

nobody cares retard