Help - How Can I Flatten My Belly?

To start, here are my specs:
>female
>5'5" (165 cm)
>126 lbs (57.2 kg)
>small frame
>mesomorph body type (dunno if it even matters but I may as well say so in case it does)
Minimum recommended weight for my height/build is generally 115 lbs (52.2 kg). I do not want to hit this point. I want to be strong and have good stamina. I admittedly don't exercise as often as I should.

For a flat belly, should I:
>eat/exercise at caloric deficit until I reach 117 lbs or so?
>keep calorie maintenance and exercise harder/more frequently?

Recently hit my goal weight (current weight) after being overweight my entire life. Currently, my belly is still quite round. I have no clue as to how I should continue from here. I'm hesitant to continue eating at a deficit, because (1) I feel like my uninformed hunger for good aesthetics might turn into an eating disorder and (2) I have this theory that my stomach flab is excess fat that I should diet off but have I no proof of my theory. Maybe it's all in my head, and I'm just hyper-critical of my body. Maybe this flab will go away once I step up my exercise routine, and my abs won't be covered with a layer of excess fat. Maybe, maybe, maybe. I'm posting here because I want solid scientific information on which to base my decisions. I'm 100% sure that I will not develop an eating disorder so long as I know the scientific answer to this question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kghVlbG3khs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

READ

Post pics for better explanations maybe?

THE

Read the sticky, you fucking roastie

Cut until 115 while doing calisthenics and cardio. You'll be strong (proportional to your body weight) and have high stamina due to having less weight to carry around.

>that negative canthal tilt
disgusting

I read it a few months back. Am in the middle of rereading it. Did I miss something that would answer my specific question? Am I a blind dumbass?

Too shy to post a pic of myself, but it looks exactly like the right half of pic related.

If you look like that you need to keep losing weight. Excercise and eat at a deficit at the same time until you reach your goal.

Re-read on spot reduction, somatypes, and the part on abs (made in the kitchen).

Maybe brush up on your fucking reading comprehension while you're at it, since you obviously have none.

>If your abs are covered in a layer of fat, any ab exercises you do are made virtually pointless. And ab exercises won't make fat over your belly go away, either (see the spot reduction myth above). To get visible abs, you need to get your body fat down with diet and exercise. Abs generally becomes visible at around 12% body fat, though it varies from person to person. Although abdominal exercises rarely make a difference in how you look, they can be beneficial for other reasons.

READ

Understood. Thank you for your input. For now, I'll continue eating at a deficit until I hit 120 lbs while stepping up my exercise routine.

>pic related

Can't believe I missed this reply in such a small thread. Thank you for your input! I'll hit 120 first and then 115-117 if I still haven't achieved my goal aesthetics. Looks like exercising 6 days a week is going to be a main component in this process.

Get some fucking muscles to lift up that part

but remember

youtube.com/watch?v=kghVlbG3khs

If you used to be a fatass then you are flabby there because you have excess skin. Nothing besides passing of time and surgery is going to fix that.

Remember, hot sluts at same height as you can look much better despite being at the same or more weight because muscles weight more than fat. So comparing weight is pointless if you stay as a skinnyfat

Looks neutral to me desu senpai

what a whore
I hope she gets raped

PLEASE BE IN LONDON

>I want solid scientific information
You're in the right place friend. I have a theoretical degree in physics and at least my special field is in men over 6 foot, who weigh around 300 lbs.
I'll be blunt with you, just start eating bread, whole white fluffy bread and fry it in milk and butter, put a nice thick layer of strawberry jam on it and enjoy. Next stop, funky town. Time to pull out your end game and equip those tier 3 piece you get fom Naxx and reach the boiling point of rice, which you'll be flaunting with your massive gaunt over the anjovies you just cooked on your steam client. Lastly I want to tell you to go listen to some ancient ambient recordings, by the ancient franko negro from France, circa. 1090 (coloured).
SELECT ALL IMAGES WITH ((VEHICLES)) IN IT.

>Re-read on spot reduction

Give up sugar.
Or at least reduce fructose to under 50g/day, but preferably less than 10g.
The idea is that since fructose is metabolized differently from other carbs (it's processed by the liver primarily) it increases lipogenesis, and it's been theorized that when consumed in excess it contributes to fatty liver and visceral fat accumulation in general. It's not yet settled science, though, but there are some studies on it:

"The investigators demonstrated that post meal lipogenesis increased in proportion to fructose concentration in a beverage: from 7.8% for 100g glucose beverage to 15.9% after a mixture of 50g glucose: 50g fructose and 16.9% after a mixture of 25g glucose: 75g fructose beverage. Body fat synthesis was measured immediately after the sweet drinks were consumed. This study concluded that fructose has an immediate acute lipogenic effect; with greater serum TG level in the morning, and after a subsequent meal, even if consumed as a small amount in a mixture of sugars. The small amount was either 50g or 75g taken with glucose in a beverage."

So by reducing visceral fat, you'll essentially reduce the belly size from the inside. And it's not like this is some weird recommendation, you'll find plenty of people who lost weight by reducing or giving up sugar/fructose.
As a disclaimer, this is not actual science, it's just based on it. It's mostly my own inferences, and it's what worked for me to reduce my belly. So take it as you will; research for yourself.

>Get some fucking muscles to lift up that part
This.
Women often skip protein during weight loss and their belly muscles diminish, making it look loose.

do more cardio

Learn how to google images, fucking troglodytes.

>implying anyone thinks that OP's image is her

>I think I know that girl...

>covered with a layer of excess fat. Maybe, maybe, maybe. I'm posting here because I want solid scientific information on which to base my decisions. I'm 100% sure that I will not develop an eating disorder so long as I know the scientific answer to this question.
Stop working out, eat at a constant slight deficit, do stomach vacuum, improve posture.

Post pic, we can't really say otherwise. Just your damned middle section, you can crop the picture. You might have anterior pelvic tilt, which protrudes your belly or you might just be fat still or it can be that you are bloated.

Have you tried lifting and exersice?

If I am skynny based on my height and weight but still cant see abs it because I need to turn fat into musle, right?

Lifting and cardio should fix that? Right?

Eat less than you need

Gg ez

Lose fat. Don't think there's a way for you to specifically reduce the amount of fat on your belly. Not too many other options

tfw you weigh 5 pounds more but lift so youre smaller and have qt gains.

why dont women just fucking lift, why would they be on this board anyways if that isn't what they want to do

Not retard roastie OP, what about sugars from fruits? Is it anywhere near as bad a all the coses?

Made for bbc

damn right

No because of the fibers in fruits.

imagine being this triggered by BLACKED posting lol

you are right that you need to turn that fat into muscle
cardio won't help with this though
20g of creatine a day, minimum, and as for your lifting exercise do 100 situps daily while simultaneously doing barbell flies.
the creatine helps with the fat into muscle process and desu I've found no exercise better for working your abs than what I've described
good luck!

Don't work out. Snake diet until your belly is flat. Then work out.

Imagine being a BLACKED poster.

For a non lifting girl youre fat. Being overweight for most of your life dest help your aesthethics either.

Get on SS and cut to like 48kg. Add ab work and maybe some bicep work and clean bulk gaining 1kg per month untill youre satisfied. You cant expect to recomp succesfully being a previously overweight unfit female. Youll have to go lower then youre comfortable with while training before you bulk up again if you want to look good within a year or two. Good luck.

Posted this before reading the thread. Jesus christ OP theres alot of piss in here. Dont listen to these faggots.

This guy is the only one in here with reasonable advice.

you're fat.

Install Gentoo

Also, fix that posture. For God's sake, improve your posture if you're as bad as the picrelated.

Why is she a whore? Are there any videos? Shes a perfect 10.