Femanons or sufficently experienced males of Veeky Forums, when you girls are on your period...

Femanons or sufficently experienced males of Veeky Forums, when you girls are on your period, are you impeded in any way during your workout / cardio ?
Or are you reluctant to even go bc of migraines and shit.

And if you CAN go to the gym or wtv, are tampons the way to go ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiUFkaS5pj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get really bad cramps, but if I do cardio or some heavy squats they go away.
It's that or alternating between my heated blanket and fucking, ibuprofen and aspirin don't help for shit.

male user
from what I've seen it varies, some girls are kinda queasy, others are crucified
one of my ex could muster going to the gym, she said she trusted the tampon most but kept it for extreme scenario, because moving up and down with something up your snatch isn't very nice, which I can imagine

her dirty secret was granny diapers, they're litteraly designed to we waterproff and keep everything in, and you can pull off hiding them under a loose tracksuit.

few notes
1. she told me she'd kill me if Iever told anyone, so you never read this
2.while it does the trick of keeping everything in, you may experience Hannibal-lecter-tier shit when it comes off, but I guess that doesn't phase girls as much as guys

3. pay attention to the quality of the elastic/sewing around the thigh, these aren't originally designed to move around in, so bad quality may cause leaks or chaffing

OP here, alright, not alot of replies but thx for the answer guys

Just walk it off, don't be a pussy. Take it like a man.

I tampon and use a pad. Prevents any leakage. I hit the magnesium supplements and do yoga before any training to loosen up.

Working out makes period pain dissappear more women should be doing that on their monthlies.

use*

Not a one of my last three longterm gfs or fwbs had a period while we were dating implanon or iuds all the way

There’s girls on the Internet ?

basically sterilizing themselves with hormones, many women are not hormonal women anymore, which is good for the economy

I stay off that shit. It's poison to the body that's why women go nuts from it. I take Maca and that balances the hormonal bullshit.

Magnesium for the bad days and high ginger and tumeric intake to reduce inflammation .

Big pharma are cunts

>sufficently experienced males of Veeky Forums

I dont wanna know how they know.

My girl just doesn't workout during her period.

Says she wouldn't walk either if she had the choice.

But with an ex I didn't wouldn't even be able to tell if she was on her period. She'd just go to the gym and do all the normal stuff. Wouldn't get moody or tired or anything like that... The only way I'd know was when I tried to initiate sex and she gave me a blowjob instead.

I miss her.

If it helps, she used pads rather than tampons.

I was mates with a female athlete. She said amateurs should just take it off since everything about their body is fucked up during their period and it can be better mentally to not fail lifts to your fucked up hormonal state etc.

But pros usually work through it/don't get them anymore or take shit to prevent them

Why is she an ex? There must of been something? I bet she left a fucking shaker bottle in your car.

I worry about this with my GF... I don't want her to be hormonal and moody or cause herself longterm damage because of this stuff... But I dunno. There is too much conflicting information when I try to research. You seem knowledgeable?

Basically, when we met she didn't take any pill and had no implant etc etc. But she told me that she doesn't get periods, or if she does it's very rare and she hasn't had one in a few years... I asked her if her doctor knows and if that's healthy and she says that it's all fine apparently.

Then after a few too many incidents of no protection sex, she went on the pill. It made her moody as fuck so she went on another pill.

Same cycle happened with 3 different pills. And with each one, during her time when she wasn't supposed to take it for a week, her periods were apparently unbearable.

She stopped taking the pill altogether when we started trying for a kid (turns out I'm infertile). But her periods now instead of being nonexistent were just at complete random. She'd have a period for 3 weeks, then none for a while. Then have one. Then have another a few days later etc. It was crazy.

The doctors (several) insisted nothing was wrong and eventually one of them gave her a new pill that she is to take all year round without breaks, so that it stops her periods completely.

Now I don't know what's better for either of us. Is it best that she is moody as fuck a lot of the time, or for her to have unpredictable periods for the rest of her life that can last a month at a time?

I'm baffled that the doctors keep saying there's nothing wrong with her. It's been so many years of going back with similar issues and they do a test and say it's "normal" and that "everybody is different"...

I dunno man. I feel like telling her maybe if she comes off the pill for a long period of time, things will go back to normal. But I don't want to advise against the doctors and I also don't want to advise something that makes her suffer and ca

OP here, i'm a dude, mostly asking for my somewhat overweight gf.
She wanted to lose weight, so I forced her a little at first, but now it seems like she's actually looking forward to workout 4/5 times a week.
But as soon as her period come up she just doesn't want to do anything for like a week or two. So i'm just wondering if it was a physical thing (maybe too intense) or her just being lazy

I met my current girlfriend and started a new relationship behind her back while telling everyone she was just a crazy ex.. While telling her the new gf was just a friend.

I blocked her on social media and everything lol.

If she's fat, she's probably just lazy. Mention what said though cause that's interesting and I'd be keen for more info on it

Dysmenorrhea?

I am no expert .

Just a fem user that's been through that shit . What fucked me up:

>Implanon
>micro pill
>other standard pill

When I met my partner in the nutrition field he got me to detox the shit out of my body with bone broths and nutrition bullet juices. Most of my weight went and hormones went back down to none crazy.

Then I got onto maca. Proper Maca not cheap shit. That dead set has changed me. I am less emotional , I focus a lot more and have more self awareness.

Doctors don't know shit besides pushing pills and making money off of you dieing. There are good ones but they are Rare.

nutri-bullet juicing *

cramps
but I squeeze a workout in after taking some pills or when they subside

nothing heavy though

You could just say "cramps?" Cheekie ffs m8 cmon

My advice :

Off the pill, no sugar as that fucks with estrogen levels. Start taking Maca and do the HCG fat protocol diet to fix her bodies nutrition levels. When she has periods get her on magnesium, and also incorporate tumeric and ginger into most dishes for her.

You ever do a shart in the gym?

Your anus is wet. You can feels it in between your cheeks. Every movement makes it rub into your skin.

You worry if it is worse than it is. You're not sure if it smells... What if you "fart" again?

Are you really going to finish your workout? Or are you going to walk carefully to the toilet extremely embarrassed even though nobody knows, and then leave the gym to go home.

I wouldn't say you're lazy for that. It's just weird having a sticky liquid in your underwear and trying to focus on something else. It's not easy.

>inb4 i've never sharted, that's gross

*white sugar

honey is good I love honey

home gym masterrace reporting.
migraines and other period related trouble is a lot easier to deal with on keto.
can't stand tampons or anything logged up there over longer periods.

You're the pussy if you don't respect people that bleed constantly for five days every months and still don't die.

Where I live doctors don't get any money for prescribing you shit. It's all paid by the tax payer and they just make their regular salary.. So I dunno. It seems like they just guess what might be wrong.

>nutrition field
>detoxing

You can't say this on Veeky Forums

Can you ugly whores go somewhere else to talk about your disgusting bleeding vaginas

Oh right apologies ,

That'd what worked for me. If you don't like those terms then fine. But it's an alternative to toxic shit that has major side effects.

See how you go.

She didn't try the hcg thing, I'll need to google that. But she tried most of the other stuff except ginger/tumeric last time she tried to go pill free. It lasted 3 months and she literally bled for 90% of it... The few random days where she wasn't bleeding, we would have sex and then she'd bleed straight after.

Google says it could be cancer, multiple doctors say it's nothing.

lol I donno, I remembered one of my close friend who has Dysmenorrhea told me that it lasts for a while. She mentioned that it's not a normal menstrual pain, and she would sleep for a week

reddit humour
and I say this is a femanon

It depends, everyone's different
I still go to the gym regardless and do everything as normal, if I got cramps I take some pain killers, but I acknowledge if I'm feeling sluggish or weaker than usual so I don't beat myself up over failed reps
Squats feel super awkward though, but nothing significant
If she doesn't feel like lifting, cardio actually helps a lot for cramps. I always ran during periods for that reason even before I started lifting

Male user

Current gf almost dies everytime she gets her period. I made her get a medical check up to see what's up, because she thought it was normal. Doctors gave her some sort of mini pill.
Anyway she doesn't work out during the heavy days of her period. After the toughest day or 2 it's all good and does her -light day- workout. She doesn't do cardio then except maybe the rowing machine, because her breasts hurt too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiUFkaS5pj0

This might help a little, even if doesn't answer completely OPs question. Losing fat/being healthy can help reducing cramps, but they vary between individuals regardless(too much imo, I feel bad for my females friends), so I can't say they 100% fix the issue. Yes you can totally do it, but even if cramps aren't that bad, some females will abstain to go.