Hey Veeky Forums, I started taking Zyprexa six months ago and have gained 25 pounds since then...

Hey Veeky Forums, I started taking Zyprexa six months ago and have gained 25 pounds since then. For those of you who have never taken antipsychotics, this shit makes you hungry as a motherfucker. I used to be a pretty strong, in-shape guy but stress and whatnot have put me in this position. I'm pretty familiar with losing weight though, as I've done so in the past. I'm more concerned with my appetite. Are there any supplements I can take to stave off the relentless cravings for food my medication gives me?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/intclinpsychopharm/Abstract/2016/09000/Adjunctive___lipoic_acid_reduces_weight_gain.4.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this a meme or is medium-rare chicken good?

lord knows i need variation to my chicken cuz shit is getting tiresome

what is the point of cooking chicken?

You'll wanna have some clean fucking chicken

>Undercooking chicken
rip

Salmonella

Go for it brah. Me and my crew call it land sushi.

Isn't the chance of getting salmonella from chicken really really low because of industry standards? Like the risk of getting salmonella from under cooked chicken is something like 1:100,000?

I experienced similar weight gain on Lexapro. Had to go completely off it to lose the weight I had a voracious appetite and gained like 30 lbs.

you're thinking of E COLI

Salmonella is much more common

journals.lww.com/intclinpsychopharm/Abstract/2016/09000/Adjunctive___lipoic_acid_reduces_weight_gain.4.aspx

Yeah bro, I have heard worse stories and was actually even doing pretty well for a while. It's just that gradual weight gain that gets to you over time. Also I immediately noticed a profound loss of strength from the get go. Lifting took a lot more out of me and I havent been able to give back.

Wow this is great. Thanks a bunch.

Looks like pussy bacon.

Olanzapine has one of the highest average weight gain associated with it amongst the antipsychotics. Have you talked with your doctor about maybe trying something else if it bothers you that much?

It's helped so much with my psychosis that I honestly can't imagine life without it. But yeah, the weight gain gets old.

Definitely don’t stop it then. Do you take any other meds? Just watch for elevated blood glucose, it’s pretty common with the weight gain. I would recommend more cardio if possible. Unfortunately it’s sort of unavoidable with a lot of the antipsychotics.

>c-c-chicken that's not charred to the core?
>mm-uh salmonella! I'll fuckin die!

White people are so fuckin weak and stupid. They probably don't even season their chicken either.

I bring little tupperware containers to the gym and slam raw tendies inbetween sets. It will really blow you out if you are looking for some explosiveness.

frutti di terra reportan

I used to take Zyprexa when I was a teenager, but I didn't need it. It didn't make me hungry but it made me black out and sleep constantly. When I stopped taking it I didn't sleep for five days.

ill season your grave you little bitch

>t.

It's mostly a meme, but the Japs really do it raw chicken sashimi under very specific conditions (the chicken is killed minutes before being served).