Why are you fat powerlifters always trying to convince people

Why are you fat powerlifters always trying to convince people
that training too much is "overtraining" and "too much volume"
yet professional athletes train several hours a day, every single day and
they achieve great physiques and top tier performance this way?

What if you're not getting results because you simply aren't pushing yourself hard enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2016/oct/27/wada-serious-failings-rio-2016-olympics-anti-doping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they compete in different things dumbass
Yeah you can swim everyday but you can’t pick up your 1 rep max every day

Professional athletes have:
>gear
>otherwise low stress lifestyles
>teams of doctors, chefs, nutritionists etc.
>sponsorships etc.
>god tier genetics

I do agree that most of us can definitely do more work, but you cannot train like a professional athlete, unless you are indeed a professional athlete.

I didn't know Phelps powerlifted 7 days a week for multiple hours
What are his lifts?

There's absolutely no reason. Just max out every day, go balls to the walls Bulgarian method. Train 2-3 times a day and don't let anybody tell you it's too much.

so wrong.

Willpower (fuck gear)
Dedication (which you lack)
Can endure pain (which you cannot)
Are not whiners (so no stress)
Have genetics 95% the same as earthworms. and 99,999% the same as you.

They. Dont. Whine. Like. Little. Bitches. Online. But. TRAIN.

ids a mindsed :DDDD

Well for starters they're on gear. That's how they're able to recover from it. That combined with good genetics. Your average gym goer isn't going to be as gifted as a professional athlete. Certain exercises enable you to train for longer and harder. Swimming doesn't effect the joints as much or tax your body as compared to other exercises e.g deadlifts, hillsprints. Also a lot of atheletes are actually clueless when it comes to training. This again goes to the fact that they have good genetics. Can't remember the baskeball player who used to get up and train for ridiculous times. There's a difference between training hard and training stupid. If you do train hard, you need to recover from it. Good luck not having recovery days, and notinjuring yourself.

Oh and to add to this, there is also the fact that people like Phelps or otherwise are definitely NOT doing maximal effort work at all times, and there's also the fact that most professional athletes generally only have ~3 month training periods, otherwise they just do general, simple GPP for posture and to stay in shape.
Bulgarian method is not equivalent to "true" maximal efforts as it is only a daily, or training maximum. This method is also enabled by having very low volume daily volume, as sessions typically do not last any longer than ~40 minutes.

Protip: professional athletes are on gear you fucking moron

>everyone who looks better than me is juicing

Will gymcels ever learn?

You're a fucking dumbass if you don't think athletes are on gear, considering how easy it is to pass tests. google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2016/oct/27/wada-serious-failings-rio-2016-olympics-anti-doping
If a person goes on gear when lifting is just a hobby, what makes you think that these athletes won't take gear to get big salaries and to win.

low IQ spotted
professional athletes are on gear, deal with it faggot

No real job (they get paid to train)
Personal deiticians (which means 100% perfect macros)
Dedicated therapists for recovery (which almost no one has)
No responsibilities beyond the above (which you do)

You. Need. To. K. Y. S.

because swimming does not cause the same level of physical damage that lifting weights does

No real job? Their job takes alot more dedication than 98% of people could muster.
'Personal deiticians' please food isnt that important. Grow a pair and train harder.
Therapist for recovery? Just think happy thoughts, you dont need a therapist for that shit.
No responsibilities - It's all in the mind, Nobody has any real responsibilities.

DYEL spotted

I know this is shitposting but its true and you're a genuine retard if you believe otherwise. Their training routines would utterly ruin a natty body.

I read that Michael Phelps pulls a new 5RM every three hours, even waking up in the night to do so. It's the egg salad. Also at his level of fitness you don't have to warm up.

If michael phelps is your goal body then by all means swim 5 hours a day I don't know why you would want that though he ain't much.

What the fuck are you talking about? The only place that isn't afraid of overtraining on Veeky Forums is /plg/, the rest of the catalog is mostly onion threads and some dyel asking if he's gonna overtrain if he adds curls to SS.

complete and utter bullshit.

they have a whole fucking team that takes care of him succeeding.

they are like babies who get told what to do.

they just have god tier genetics, gear and a lot of time to train.

Are you high? What the fuck are you talking about?

>nyehhhhh just think happy thoughts nyehhhhh
Thats not what they meant by therapist you mongrel

I can.

They train more for skill then physical ability. Technique is more important in swimming then lifting heavy ass weights