Bought 90 of these around 0.005

a week before the 25% airdrop... $6 at the time... Currently feeling comfy as fuck knowing I'll have well over 1100 8 months from now from the compounding interest on the airdrop.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcore.cc/airdrop.php
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops!! 0.0005, not 0.005

Smart dude.

I was just wondering when the 25% weekly airdrop is going to end, do you know?

25% was a one time deal, its currently at 3% increasing by 1% monthly until all BTX distributed, if you can afford to buy 100 and get in now you'll be sitting pretty in 8 months

bought in 2 days ago at 0.0025 i think, just 50 though

Good job OP! Thanks for telling us about it, asshole!

I found out about it on here faggot!

how does the airdrop work?

You can't keep them on exchange, have to send them to local wallet, then open the debug console in the wallet and type "signmessage YOURADDRESSYOULIKETOREGISTER AIRDROP" ...

Then go to bitcore.cc/airdrop.php and enter the wallet address your coins are in and the output the debug console gave you ... then sit back and collect 3% of your balance every monday this month... 4% of your balance next month... 5% of your balance the month after that... ETC. until all BTX are distributed

holy shit, i only bought because the volume was picking up. this will be intersting

Even with 50 you'll be sitting nicely, you should end up with at least 500 by the time its finished... when I bought in I anticipated a $50 price by the time airdrop was done... but with it being at $27 now I'm thinking $100 is actually viable now

please tell me this shit will dip so i can buy

no way im paying $25 when it was $5 just a few days ago

Which exchange is this on??

I'm no expert but I'd think it'll probably dip to around $15ish at the lowest... its been a fairly steady uptick if you look at the chart

I bought on cryptopia

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/#markets

it was $15 yesterday. Some dude here told me to buy but i still found it too expensive and it went to $25 in a matter of hours fuck this shit. I just need 100

Are you the user that had $1500 total? If so I was the guy who told you to go all in lol

sure as hell not going all in just so you can dump on me. better sell now than when the hype dies down to 1 dollar

lol did you not read the post? I bought 90, got the 25% airdrop and then a couple 3%'s.. I have 119 faggot, dumping 119 of these isn't going to crash it lol

yes that was me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS WAITING FOR A DAMN DIP THEN IT WENT TO $25 FUCK THIIIIIISSSSS

i still have those $1500, I WANT IN BUT NOT AT $25 NO FUCKING WAY

i trust you but not enough to go all in

>I'll have well over 1100 8 months from now
LOOK MOM, I MADE 0.2$ AN HOUR
WHY DO YOU KEEP NAGGING ME TO GET A JOB