There is honestly no more powerful feeling than when I get behind a girl and slowly go inside of her...

There is honestly no more powerful feeling than when I get behind a girl and slowly go inside of her. Watching her body squirm and her face contort is like nothing else in this world.

I'm 5'4 and you guys told me this shouldn't happen.

I pity the virgin mongrels who troll this board against objective attributes like baldness and height. Does trying to kill others' motivation bring you some sick cathartic pleasure? I'm really trying to understand

> takes memes too seriously

>5'4
manlets need to go

manlet

>5'4

Cor blimey, guv!

My 13 year old little sister is taller than you.

What a cunt!

>5'4 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

fucking your dog doesn't count kid

>fucking from behind
>claiming to see her face
Are all manlets this bad at lying?

Oh my god I love shorties!! You guys are so cute and spunky. And you got that tight little elf body. So fucking hot. Good for you buddy!

signed,
a fucking faggot.

moom, the garden gnomes are loose again!

>5'4"
I'm guessing you're standing behind her, not kneeling. M I right?

>There is honestly no more powerful feeling than when I get behind a girl and slowly go inside of her
pretty sure you will more powerful doing it to a man.

That cool and all but WHAT the fuck is up with your nipples?

>that choice of emoji
C O P E
O
P
E

This, Fpbp, /thread or whatever

>when she writhes in discomfort and disgust

>fell for manlet meme so hard autocoping mechanism kicks in

manlet

Getting so triggered he has to make a thread.
Also Nice cope.

>all those lankies getting butthurt because they are virgins and can't even touch a tit or get a kiss

lmaooo, i bet you will cum buckets once you touch your first tit yall losers

>5'4"

MADE FOR BBC

Can we please fucking stop with the BBC posting please? Jesus fucking Christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life.

I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful BBC post. I can picture all you fat, smug wanna be's snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic drivel, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived.

I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. It’s time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.