How the FUCK am I supposed to eat over 300g of carbs per day during a bulk?

how the FUCK am I supposed to eat over 300g of carbs per day during a bulk?

i eat oatmeal at breakfast, oatmeal at lunch, a sndwich for a snack, and rice at dinner, and i'm STILL only at like 200g.

I WANT TO GET FUCKING BIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who is this dog

Just eat the protein and fill the rest of the calories with whatever you want to.

people say they eat like 400g of carbs per day and i legitimately dont understand how this is possible

i'm so fucking full all day

Eat real food

If they are telling the truth they are probably vegan or they just like sugar whey too much.

what is real food?

lmaomoing @ u

Yes.

Ignore all these idiots and take zinc supplements it'll make you hungry

HOW
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ATE

just eat lots of carbs every day

when i was bulking i ate 2 breakfasts with oatmeal+banana+milk+egg, lunch, another "breakfast" and dinner.
was easy to cover the calories.

toystory 1
scud

I don't know how they let that poorly animated dog go past Pixar's studios.

The uglyness only made him more adorable

I will give you an example for dinner. Two turkey patties in two wholemeal bread rolls with a side of 300g rice and some brocolli. That should be over 200g carbs in one meal alone.

Kek, I eat 500+g carbs a day

Shit happens when you're vegan bulking

Greeting user. I had this same problem at first. I'm bulking @ 4k calories right now.
You're doing great but what will get you the rest of the way is some good ol fashioned taters. Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew for all I care.
that combined with rice, oatmeal and whole grain pasta will get you where you want to be. Don't give up.

i eat 6 waffles for breakfaaast and drink 6 raw eggs. puts me at 87g carbs and 36g protein.
Throw in some pop tarts as your snack, each packet has like like 70g carbs.

>bread

lol

>poorly animated
>not mind-scarring nightmare
How that thing didn't look absolutely horrifying in my childhood I don't understand.

Why not mass supplement?

Serious question:

What's wrong with drinking your calories?

You will detests shitting. Do you want your bathroom breaks to be something you dread?

gotta eat big to get big

Natties shouldn't bulk

Finally someone making sense in this shithole

explain why?

no

k

Figure out a way to increase your appetite.

Eat bigger portions 5-6 times a day.

A meal should contain at least 120-150 g carbs a 80 g side of chicken and a 100 g protein shake.

150g carbs × 4 meals = 600 g carbs
180g protein × 4 meals= 720 g protein

600g carb + 720g protein = 5280 calories

You should easily gain weight on 5k cals. Also, if you feel like puking, don't. You're wasting protein. Remember: pain is weakness leaving your body.
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG.

Disclaimer: you might get fat, just lift so that most of the weight gain is muscle. Then do a cut to lose the fat.

>600g carb + 720g protein
what the fuck is your problem?

>Not eating 700+ g protein
>making it
Choose neither skellyfag

I plan to supplement a portion of my calories in drink form. In the day, should I drink or eat first? I don't want my #2s to be nasty.

Any benefit to eating more than 1g/lb bodyweight for protein?

you can get a marginal benefit by increasing it to 1.2g/lb, but past that it won't have an impact on gains

You get awesome ammonia sweat

Eat rice and spaghetti then? I had no problem eating 300 gram carbs worth of spaghetti in a single meal. It usually drains the stomach pretty quick too. (Served in a huge bowl because it wouldn't fit on a plate.)