Another awkward date without even a kiss

>another awkward date without even a kiss
maybe i’m not making it after all

atleast ur not scared to go on the date like me user

how does get d8?

OP here.
i get a lot of girls from tinder. i can date with at least 3 different fuckable girls every week. i think i’m attractive, at least on tinder, but my dates are always lame as hell.

>only got one date in my life this year
>she asked me in a situation I just couldn't refuse
>I lied to her I was seeing someone else
>don't know why
>still a kissless virgin

I literally don't know why I lied to this girl, maybe? Anyways I didn't like her and she wasn't so cute, but I could at least not be kissless anymore

tinder is difficult to make a connection.
i know none of us meet women in real life, but they would be the women more engaged in the date.
also most women are boring because they are shy

At least you have dates
>24
>haven't been on one ever

>anxiety, maybe?

Fixed

don't treat the date like it's a job interview.

yeah no shit but what do we talk about then? this is a person i never met before so obviously we don’t have much to discuss. we had good eye contact and some laughs and all but it’s not enough. and how do i start being touchy?

i know that feel bro >26 in january never dated

I d advise get a few drinks in you both & go for it, don t wait till the end of the date because it might not have the right vibe to make a move. make a move first opportunity you get next date.

Just act like you're out with your friends brah. You know how sometimes you call up a bro and go grab a drink and tell some jokes then you walk around a bit, put your hand in his back pocket and squeeze his glutes, stick your tongue in his ear and say "I want you so bad," etc.

Oh man, you anons ready for some laughs?

>at club
>sitting with buddy's gf and her friend at a table in the dance section
>they can tell I'm kinda autismo
>insist I go dance with a girl dancing by herself
>absolutely insist, pull me up and off and push me to her
>actually goes okay, we dance for a bit
>ask her if she wants to go outside to talk a bit
>we go outside
>ask typical, run-of-the-mill kinda questions
>we've now exhausted all of "those" kinda questions
>literally just sitting there
>saying nothing
>probably for a good 20 minutes
>throat and lips start drying up because of weed I smoked with the aforementioned buddy
>have to lick my chops like an old man every minute
>try to think up something to say
>think back to autistic moments on bb misc
>remember the "do you like daggers" story
>start chuckling at the memory of it
>she awkwardly asks if I want to go back to dancing
>agree
>we dance a bit more
>part ways
>that was it

I'm still laughing how I thought about

...thought about the daggers story

>”those” questions
C-can you tell me what they are? I don’t even know where to begin

like what do you do, where do work, do you study? what are your hobbies. what brought you here tonight? do you come out often? where do you stay etc

Yeah I think almost every male alive has been in a situation with a good looking girl where they didn't know what to say/made a fool of themselves. Very few men can be Chad Thundercock 100% of the time.

You live and you learn. Nothing to be ashamed of with that social interaction. Sometimes you're firing on all cylinders and the conversation flows; sometimes "do you like dagger."

That being said, you should have made a move on the dance floor you fucking faggot. If a girl is dancing with you, all you have to do is move close enough to kiss and it will happen.

It's not going well for me either.

>go to community college in small town
>cute girl in class
>talk every now and then but barely know each other
>ask for number
>start texting
>she tells me she is shy but interested in me
>get hopes up
>ask on date and she says yes
>fuck yeah
>tell her I will text her once out of class
>starts to tell me she wants to get to know me more before dating and subtlety mentions she has a boyfriend.
>fuck me
>ignore text and go home
>text her back today and say I was interested in her as more than a friend
>no reply yet

FFS if you have a boyfriend don't even give out your number. It got my hopes up and crashed them. Doesn't really bother me now but at first it did. I barely knew her so no attachment but she was hot. I live in a small town and since I'm not social I rarely even meet girls. There's no bars or clubs here. I'd have to drive like an hour away. Tinder does not work either.

She just wanted to fuck, no strings...

Yeah that's why I think I'm going to wait and see what happens.

These are important but if you spend more than 10 mins it becomes a job interview

This sort of thing relies on impulse. The window might've already passed.

>waiting to see what happens

Not making things happen....common she isnt married. Either you hunt thid gazelle like a fucking alpha, or you be a bitch and keep you oneitis and forever wonder what if...

Man the fuck up, and tell her {dont ask}, tell her shes coming over to chill.

This post is alpha as fuck. I just came in my underwear. Thanks for the sick motivation about gazelles and telling women what their weekend plans are.

>plenty of tinder matches i could message or respond to their messages
>plenty of girls hitting on me IRL
>last relationship was 2 years ago
>still can't bother to get into a relationship or date

Anytime I get to a point where I go into a romantic relationship with a girl, I back away.

Is there something wrong with me?

Do you play pool? I take girls to dive bars they always want to play pool, that loosens things up a bit.

I don't have oneitis. I just started talking to her a few days ago. But yeah I'll work on that.

>swipe through everyone, mostly swiping right
>no matches
>"there is no one else near you"
th-th-thanks

You are here.

This; do something interactive OP so even if it turns out you have little in common you can talk about the common activity you are engaging in together; bowling, mini golf etc etc

stop browsing trp you obviously inexperienced kid

really? I like pool but i wouldnt expect girls to enjoy it. in the past i thought my girls just played since they were with me

22 here. Its gonna be the same for us doesnt matter what age. Once youre out of highschool college is your last chance to get a gf. Cause if you dont find someine st your workplace there is no hope. And i dont know about dating sites. Theyre not for me. I wanna die

I'm another guy in the same position. Flirted with this girl alone for a month and then by fucking chance the boyfriend shows up while we're out as a group. I backed off after that but I still see her around sometimes. Did I do the right thing? I don't want to get my vehicle trashed or the guy to come after me. He's at least 10 years older than her and a loser so I could only imagine the lengths he'd go to fuck with me.

Ignore the chick, she's looking for an upgrade and won't hesitate to swap you for a hotter/richer guy.

Starting a relationship by cheating tends to go wrong eventually.

I don't think I could see myself with her for a long term thing. How should I go about positioning myself for a fwb situation?

Have you tried your local game store or ebay?

bruh I've fugged maybe 20 girls off tinder now and I'm turboautismo. The secret is both of you need to get sufficiently drunk and then the fact that you (and her) are both turboautists no longer matters

>N-no homo

just for the opposite side of things

>meet girl off of tinder on halloween
>makes me dress up in costume to go meet her for coffee
>pretty sure i'm gonna get stood up, go anyways
>go as a sailor, turns out she dressed up as a sailor as well
>hit it off without more than a hug goodbye
>2nd date is snacks, wine, and always sunny at my place
>kiss her goodbye
>don't fuck her until 4th date
>pretty much dating her now

tl;dr not kissing a girl doesn't mean the date went poorly; honestly there's a ton of pressure to do the "right thing" on dates and convey your interest but if you just trust your gut and tell the girl that you want to see her again that's usually sufficient. don't buy into the hyper-masculinity meme and think that meaningful experiences with women only entail sexual activities

Using Tinder to be in an actual relationship is retarded. The whole point of the date is for you not to be an actual psychopath and for her not to be a fat tub of shit. If the date goes well then fuck and keep doing so until she brings it up. Dont say stupid shit and stop investing so much in someone you dont know. Keep it simple by asking her questions and have the focus be on her.

>going on dates
>knowing women

it's like you WANT to be the world's biggest KEK beta virgin

>Doubting if he's gonna make it

Not gonna make it

Dating is easy. Just ask about their dream job, dream life, whatever. Get them fantasizing so they have practice for imagining someone hot while you are sweating all over them.

:^)

>Go out with bro
>Dance with some bitch at the club
>Have a talk swap numbers kiss her before she goes home
>Arrange a date
>Realise I was never interested and that I just wanted to know if I could
>Have to lie and say I have a gf and that I don't want to cheat on her even tho I have no one

>Have crush on this girl
>She's not the best looking girl, she's not even that smart
>Can't explain this feeling
>After much spaghetti go on date
>During said date realise how much my expectations have been let down
>End up losing virginity after literally saying "so we fucking or what"
>After that first date I won't even bother replying to that hoe most of the time but when I do 50% of the time its to mistreat her

My sweet sweet spaghetti wasted on a thot

kek glad I'm not the only one who's done something similar

God bless you all we are all gonna make it

>My sweet sweet spaghetti wasted on a thot

>so we fucking or what
the absolute madman

You don't, you degenerate.

yeah she had like 1 drink

>have to lick my chops like an old man every minute
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>another awkward date without even a kiss

The second I'd quit putting it on a pedestal I became amazing with women.

Just be in a constant state of "Eventually their ovaries will be dried up and I'll have the upper hand" and you'll be slaying it. All you need is to realize that pussy honestly means nothing in the long term, and focus on that long con.

In some cases though, not getting a kiss nor sex on the first date can also be a good sign. She might be into you and she doesn't really wanna spoil the intimate moment.

my issue is not putting them on a pedestal. i get regular sex and i have no problem nexting a tinder slut.
my issue is that our conversations are always on the friendly side and never on the bby lemme smesh side.
i can make em laugh a little and always have great eye contact and tease them a bit and shit, but i can never make things go sexual.
i think it would have been much easier if we didn’t have a table separating us. maybe should’ve bounced to a different bar after the first drink where i would sit next to them.

This is exactly what i needed to read. I fucked up as well user.

>my issue is that our conversations are always on the friendly side

If you know how to operate then you don't need obvious openings into that type of conversation, and if they're interested in you, then they'll give you an opening to talk about sex. Absolutely 100% true.

>i think it would have been much easier if we didn’t have a table separating us

The table isn't your problem.

Women talk in multiple layers of conversation. You need to just practice and constantly think of ways to move the undertones of conversation to sex. Women are incredibly simple, so if you can't do that, then god bless you really need help.

You have low self esteem and being faced with the fact that someone likes you makes you feel uncomfortable because you don't think you deserve it.