Talk about fitness with others

>talk about fitness with others
>"I don't see the need to get that buff. I have a life"

Are they coping or is there such a thing as too obsessed with fitness?

Those are the most disgusting pecs I've ever seen in my life

they are coping with being small as fuck and a lack of dedication

the guy to the left is how I ideally want to look like
>it's never going to happen
I felt good until I opened this thread and realized how shit my muscles really are

Anyone who spends time getting really good at anything is considered a freak, that's just the universe we're in.

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

Maybe, maybe others really do not care.

I have a lazy skinny fat friend and a lazy stoner friend and both have said they have no need to lift or get fit. Which is fine, except the skinny fat friend blatantly told me he hates when I'm around girls with him because he feels I'll take them from him.

I dunno, just get for for yourself. It feels good to get stronger and in better shape.

it's never going to happen with an attitude like that

probably better than my coworkers who ideas of fitness are jillian michaels dvds and yoga

Why is that manlet even bothering his are pulling a sexy face and flexing when he's got no muscle and is even shorter than the girl?

If it makes you feel any better, the gear took away his hair.

Tall boys whom lift don't have any of these problems. They are bigger versions of 'normal' people, and are therefore better.

Damn, looking rough there. I remember some other recent pics where he had lost a good bit of weight.

I mean tell a person who doesn't care about what they look like, has a gf/bf, has other interests and is pursuing a career that they should strive to be shredded and/or stronger physically by dedicating 3-14 hours per week at the gym and they will laugh in your fucking autistic face.

I can relate to this. I set the standard of being fit while full time work and part time school and it's not optimal at all. You have to pick what you can actually work with else you go fucking insane

>If it makes you feel any better, the gear took away his hair.

>short
>became hairy at the bold age of 12
>fat
i never had a chance

Standarts are just too low these days, bunch of soyboys with low test. Train hard, get stronger and healthy, do this for you and let others cope.

trips of truth

Coping this hard

>>became hairy at the bold age of 12
more like you missed the chance of your free natty roids at 12

REEEEEEE
spergs uprising when?!?!?!?

which ones

Semi good looking tall due standing beside manboobieos

Tall dude looks like a a little bitch compare to most serious body builders his height.

If they are skinny and not fat I'd think they aren't coping but just don't care but if they are fat they are coping.

All the fat people I know will say shit like

>I would but I love food to much
>I used to look like that...back in high school
>I don't have enough time
and the occasional
>Women love a man with meat on his bones
as they spit talk and snarl it out

So yes fat people are coping.

on the far right

is this a video? can someone please link it?