Lads

>Lads

Things are going great. Could really use a good feels thread

Anyone else has some good things to share with the group?

This morning I watched an episode of Star Trek: The Original Series with my mom and then we played Bananagrams. That was nice.

Been bulking towards my goal weight of 145 (manlet) and then probably going to cut down to 140. This is the first time where I've been able to make good progress. I was 115 in September, now I'm a little over 130. When from complete gym newbie to somewhat knowing what I'm doing.
Outside of my lifts though, nothing is working out

that feel when my mom died suddenly almost exactly a year ago. death anniversary thing is on the 11th of this month. she was 47

damn, thats young. How did she die?

>Anyone else has some good things to share with the group
Nope. I'm a big social autist with girls and it hurts

>Go to subway at night after gym
>cute, short blond girl with blue eyes is there
>she's jokingly messing up my order, we both poke fun at each other
>she's cool as fuck and has wicked dark sense of humor like me
>i feel pretty attracted to this girl
>same thing next day, she seems happy to see me
>ask her when she's working next
>when she tells me, i tell her that I'll make sure to stop by everytime she works
>she says okay while smiling, kinda giddy about it

>come by today, I've been looking forward to seeing her face
>some other guy takes my order
>near the end she walks to the register from the back
>guy says "hey your boyfriend's here" under his breath
>i hear her say "don't even say that"
>bluntly tells me to have a nice day looking annoyed after i pay
>i gave half a smile and say thanks
>now I'm sitting in my car in the parking lot feeling sad and wondering why I felt so much for some random girl I just met and talked to who works at a fucking subway

This is not a good feel. It sounds really dumb, but following up with me fucking up every other chance I had with a different girl because of how fucking introverted I am. This is hurting a lot more than it should

Can't wait for my tren to come in though

You know i always tell /pol/ about this picture, I spam it every day, all the day on /pol/, I go around telling them how White and pretty north Mexican girls are, the truth is they’re not, I live here, they do not look like this, but I want to think of it this way, at least I would have been rejected by women that are genuinely pretty, and that in certain way, this unreachable woman would be the standard here so I could tell myself that yes, I did not deserve any gf love or anything.
Today I finally accepted it, I have zero worth for women, and you know I feel alleviated, no more pressure for being the kissless handheldless dateless virgin, I just want to masturbate now to hentai or Overwatch SFM, whatever, I just don’t want to be reminded of my failure as a man, I want to live in a fantasy world, where women don’t exist, only the idea of them, visualized in a videogame.

I, for one, really enjoy these poorly drawn pepes

same. i can't remember her birthday but i remember the day she died. day after st pattys. was up all night partying. woke up with 20 missed phone calls hung over. had to make the call to my old man. feels like it was another lifetime and i was a different person. life is strange.

Left obese mode and into overweight mode. A little over 50lbs down 30 ish (maybe) to go. I dunno what my goals should be before I try to intentionally gain weight for the first time.

I'm sorry user. How are you doing?

why is she so perfect

I got stood up by this qt after giving her multiple chances, thought I’d be emotionally crushed, but all my gains have given me the confidence to realize girls come and go, and that there are like 5 other girls that have been miring while I suffered from temporary oneitis. I’ve put flakey qt on indefinite ignore status in person and via text. I feel fucking great boys. We’re all gonna make it.

The cringe of having to stand there while the two of them had their little inside joke must have been unbearable. I'm feeling it over here.

How old are you?

>You know i always tell /pol/ about this picture, I spam it every day, all the day on /pol/

I wonder why you have no luck with women

I’m gonna marry a dark haired pale qt like this one day. I’m already working on like 3 of them, at least one is gonna crumble under the girth of my dick, Veeky Forums, I swear it.

good luck

I don't think it was an inside joke. The dude was a pasty skinnyfat fella with a pubestache and a pony tail. I think she might already have a bf or something...

I do want to see her again, maybe ask what's up and why she was like that. I dunno...

Dont ask her why , simply go in again, ask her number and if she says no you never have to return or think about her again.

I haven’t smoked weed in a week after smoking all day every day for 2+ years so there’s that. It’s a dumb drug boys don’t get sucked in by the meme.

bro he was easily just jealous and trying to put you down because he liked the girl

dont be so retarded, go cuck him

this
>actually wanting to go in and say "h-hey why did you make fun of me :>("
pls dont be serious

>talked to a girl without being autistic

Yea, I'm starting to be pulled out of this haze

I've been using for some time every few months, now I really enjoy the experience but I think it isn't for me anymore since I have sever paranoia and using cannabis aggravates that..

cuts going better than well
had sex Monday with the first girl other than my ex
if anyone is having a shit time in life like I was 2 months ago after a breakup, things get better, you just need something to motivate you to make things better

Listen here, if a girl isn't looking at you like a fucking delicious burger, don't even think about it.Thats what life has teached me

It was fun when I was in my late teens fucking around, but now that I’m getting into my later 20s I’m looking around realizing the only people who continued smoking are burnouts and dropouts from college. Some people need it for legit medical reasons but waking up at 8am and taking a bong rip at 815 isn’t conductive to a successful lifestyle

I'm 115lb but I can squat 2pl8s x3 now feels good man.

bro you got it. life comes and goes but youll always be here trying to make it better for yourself. we gonna make it bruh.

He banned me from his discord group and also called me a useless cunt and a thot

;_;

I hope this is bait cause I don't think anyone on /pol/ would ever believe shes north Mexican
very good funny post if real

A huge part of me just wants to go in next time she's working and do this But I know for a fact this will be screaming at me in the back of my head, and I ultimately believe this one. Because she smiled at me and we shared a laugh, and that's it. She wasn't looking at me like I was Chad Thundercock. I'm just a 6ft dude with brown hair, brown eyes, and a baby face.

So honestly I really don't know.

Lol brah I no one was making fun of me. I'm pretty sure the other dude was trying to be funng to her but she shut him down quick, and then gave me the cold shoulder and a blank look when I was paying for my sammich

Hmm

I'm 30, successful and only use cannabis every few months

Frankly, the cannabis itself isn't a problem but some people get in the trap of never working on their life and only getting high wake and bake style. Those are losers, but just because someone smokes a little weed time to time they aren't exactly a degenerate

Go do it right now to get it over with, worst case scenario is wow fucking nothing

>Went to the range today
>.338 Lapua day
>Ready for shoulder pain tomorrow
>Literally perfect conditions downrange, easy MOA adjustments
>God wants me to join the 1 mile club
>Successfully got shots on target at 1000yrds

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

What type of glass do you have on that 338?

Any tips for fellow hobbyists?

You're gonna make it user. I believe in you.
And a year from now you're gonna be a ripped cunt and she'll still be some loser serving sandwiches.

That's it bruh. You mentally made it

>no lower body work at all for 8 months
>haven't deadlifted in 8 months
>was only doing 200-225lbs for a single AMRAP set of 15-20 reps before I stopped doing them
>decide to go do a DL max today
>keep throwing weight on there
>eventually hit 380lbs
>never pulled more than lmao 3pl8 before
>literally 65lbs PR

Feels good man.... I know it's babby weight, but I don't care.

I've literally just been doing whatever the fuck I want when I train for the past 8 months. No structure. No real consistency. Neglecting body parts for months. Taking weeks off due to laziness constantly.

I was smashing the ever living shit out of my upper back, though. And with that I learned about real intensity with forced and cheat reps. I guess that was seriously holding me back.

gonna get a lot of pussy in the next 3 months

Now that you tell me the description of the guy you should definitely not be bothered by him. Go for it user.

I'm running a Horus Vision H58 for mid-range shooting, and a Nightforce NXS telescopic turret for long-distance shooting where I need significant magnification.

Biggest tip I have is see if you can find a conversion kit for your rifle, I run shoot an Accuracy International AXMC chambered in 338 Lapua as a standard, however I have a conversion kit to take it down to 308, 338 Lapua is around $5-$6 compared to 308 at $1~ish. The more shots you get down range, the more experienced you'll be for the future.

Other than that, do your best to get mil-spec components, obviously it's darer than most people would like, but I've put a bunch of optics and components through intensity drills that compare to in-theater mission parameters, and non mil-spec components shit the bed more often than not.

Some ups some downs this year but overall I've grown. I feel like I don't need anyone and that I can do so much more than what I thought alone

As soon as my broken rib heals im gonna do everything possible within my reach to make it in modeling. Wish me luck bros

Just realized the guy I'm dating is a DYEL skelly version of Zyzz. How do I bulk and support him so he makes it?

I got the number of this qt who works at my college gym today. What should I say after the initial "hey" and "wyd?"

>Wass up so you like eating out? How a out dick do you like that?

i'm sure saying "wyd?" casually is fine for most guys, because most guys aren't autistic, but i don't pull it out until i'm willing and ready to meet up + they seem interested. because 90% of the time, women just say some boring shit like "nothing" or "just studying [subject you don't care about]"

>"just studying [subject you don't care about]"
I'm going to just fake interest in it because I heard you're supposed to just let women talk and all that.

Oh man the changes I have made in my life. I cant actually believe the benefits are already pouring in. So much. New job, new girls, just overall a better feel everyday. Have plans for my day, eat well, train hard, spend wisely and read a lot. Friends say I look much better. Planning on making a vlog channel next year talking about this kind of lifestyle. I fucking love you fit. Only true productive board in this hoarde of shitposting.

my mom died of untreatable cancer when I was 29. she was also young. she was pretty cruel to me though(likely undiagnosed borderline and/or sociopath) so I have mixed feelings about it. she died before things could get better and now they never will. not that they probably would have.

>Anyone else has some good things to share with the group?
sure why not

squatted 2 plates for a working set yesterday, might not seem like much but it's a new PR for me
probably going to be banging a beautiful woman in 2 weeks when I go on vacation for a visit
have a good job and making easy money
all the physical gains I've been making have spilled over into my mentality and I've made significant mental gains too.
I'll never be a dicklet or a manlet so I guess life is all right even though I got dealt a shit hand in some aspects of it

gf is in England. Long distance and it fucking sucks. Last year I was out of a job and living with my folks and my life looked terrible. Didn't have a dollar to my name for 5 months. Anyway, got a job, left that job for a better job and now i'm sitting at around $3K in the bank. Looking to save up some more, move out to a small studio and finish my BA so I can move to the UK and be with her/work there (inb4 moving for a girl, I'm a huge Anglophile and wanted to move there for all my life). Work is tough and my gaints have been mediocre but I'm still making life progress so that's something

What the fuck user she definitely likes you. She was just "caving" to the social pressure of the guy implying you were her boyfriend. If she was happy and giddy around you, definitely ask her out.
Don't even look for indicators of interest, though, you're missing out on a lot of girls if you just do that.
Just ask her out, the worst that can happen is she says no.

I'm a manlet (5'9) and dicklet (6") so I'm suffering everyday. I can't kill myself until my whole family dies. But it is so painful to live this way. I am implanted with the desire for women but with the features for women to desire me. So why am I, as a primitive creature, conscious about this fact that no woman will truly be attracted to me and having to live with it?

>making a vlog channel next year talking about this kind of lifestyle
fuck your vlog in advance

>moving to england in 2k17
>not realizing england will soon be renamed Islamic Caliphate of Britannia and the cross in the flag changed to a crescent moon.

Made it to plat in overwatch again and got my gold gun, that’s cool I guess. Fitness wise my weight is continually going down while strength remains and even goes up. Having trouble focusing on my finals though Veeky Forums but I promised I would study hard, wish me luck bros.

Something changed in my mind. Started focusing on positive things only and when my mind tried to focus on something bad and scary for me to think about I laughed at myself and said shut the fuck up and enjoy the good times. For some reason, things are changing again in my life, things are getting better again

She’s just another ewhore friendo, don’t give her anything extra