Front desk girl tells me to have a nice day

>front desk girl tells me to have a nice day

Who else /made it/?

remember user, the front desk lady is probably paid to say that

Same plus eye contact

>girl sat next to me on the bus even though there were plenty of other empty seats

Mine says hi and bye to me all the time, not to everyone else, just a few (been watching slyly for weeks), I mentioned it here and they laughed it off as if she wasn't wanting me to get her number. Sperged out the next time she said hi when i entered instead of the usual happy surprised hi reply. Found out she's slavic when using assisted pull up machine near the desk. Think it's getting too serious and will move gyms

>walk into my shitty gym
>reception girls tells me "kys faggot"

is this progress?

This would mess me up so badly.
>is she sitting here because she thinks I'm attractive?
>should I say something to her?
>does she just want to sit in silence?
>what if the empty seats didn't even register on her radar and she put no thought into sitting next to me?

>all the staff at the uni gym are starting to remember me
Feels good guys, its a first for people to do that.

>right you've got the job. Not because you're a qt1.618 who can clean up and might end up on my dick but to "hi" to every. single. person. that works in n out of this gym

>is she sitting here because she thinks I'm attractive?
no
>should I say something to her?
no
>does she just want to sit in silence?
yes
>what if the empty seats didn't even register on her radar and she put no thought into sitting next to me?
she probably just got the closest empty seat or if she passed by other seats at least it means she felt less repulsed or intimidated by you

>gym receptionist looks at me

They just say "see you" when I leave but I usually say nothing. I try to rush in to put my barcode under the scanner before they have a chance to pick it up and hold it for me. There's really no reason for them to even be there. There's no staff at the 24-hour gym downtown during night hours, so why have people who sit there all day doing nothing at the normal gyms too?

The pick-up/delivery only Pizza Hut changed, too. Now their machine as a "tip" thing on it, even though all I do is order the pizza online, who up, pay for it, and leave. Why should I tip? Why do they do this? Why do I have to interact with other people? Why can't I work out and eat my Pizza Hut pizza in peace? No God would allow this; no God worth worshiping, at least.

>those pics
You guys need to die

i had sex but i beat my dick twice the night before which made me not able to fucking feel anything during.

but i still smashed

>made it

Teach us user. How long did it take, years?

>front desk girl signs me in before i even walk thru the door.
>"you're all set user"
>thanks gina

that's when you know you've made it

I miss Jeb so much!

>waitress flirts with me

/made it/, bros!

It's what I do user

>gym thot took off her sweater when exercising next to me

I'm probably gonna fuck her in the toilet tomorrow when I go to the gym.

>Customer flirts with me

>girl doing yoga, boobs popping out, looks at me

I'm going to yoga classes bros, the ratio is 1:30 male to female

>tell her "y-you too"
did i fuck up, lads?

I got my haircut and some new clothes (mine were far too lose from weight loss) and one of the desk girls was openly shocked when she saw me.

Felt pretty good.

idk why i find these pictures hilarious, i guess its just fresh after every shitpost having wojak and pepe the last 6 or more years

>gym braphog keeps looking at me

>bartender flirts with me
>I tip her 40%

/made it/!

>40% tip
Why are Yuropoors so cheap?

lmfao
>he didn't pay the bill twice
she'll NEVER go out with you now