im 15 years old, 5'7 or 5'8 and can squat 170 and ive been benching 105

is this good /fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8hLBWzammA&t=92s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allan?

>15 years old

Mods...

That's pretty normal, but you're getting banned.

NEVER SAY YOU'RE UNDERAGED, learn from this ban.

no
now get off

hey that's my name and same stats

>NEVER SAY YOU'RE UNDERAGED
This. Don't even do it as an obvious joke. You WILL get banned.

Pretty standard, keep lifting brodie.

Enjoy the ban

enjoy your ban kid

what was that like 30 seconds?

Asian?

Ya done goofed junior

no sir, hispanic

boy if you don't
the squat is pretty normal, get the bench up to around 115 for reps
I hit 135 for 5 on my 16th birthday, set that as a goal
See you in a month

and then a year from then I blew up and hit 2pl8
eat big brah, these are growing years

guys this is a video for you fucking asshole

You might stunt your growth tho. Manlet in the making

holy fuck lol

enjoy permaban

Listen to this guy. I wish I ate right and slept more. I wish I knew what SS/SL was in high school instead of following the fucking football coach's retarded 3x10 everything shit.

I know you just want that 1pl8 bench, but you could be repping 2 by the end of high school if you really put the work in.

would you have done PPL in high school?
is it critical to establish a strength base?

The strength base meme is real haha. My advice to you is do SL then 531 then whatever the fuck you want. Once I stopped fucking around with PPL and 3x10 after high school I gained 40lbs in a year and got my 1000lbs club card.

Save PPL for after you get decent noobie gains off of beginner/intermediate programs bud.

im suprised he hasnt been banned yey

is that what you did? SL and 5/3/1

How about getting off Veeky Forums if you're underage?

Just shows the terrible state of this board

Yeah, but I started Madcow between them and realized it was a waste of time. I think it was at least. The volume, especially for squats, was too much after SL, my body needed longer rest periods. Listen to your body and you will figure out if you need a different program.

Most people will do SS/SL>MC/TM>531/whatever the fuck you want

That's at least a year of programs right there.

I should mention I chose SL over SS because my gym at the time didn't have pads/bumpers for cleans. Literally the only reason.

so if you want to lift 6 days a week, you would just have to suck it up and do 3
what if you feel fine on 6

would lyle's GBR be fine

>so if you want to lift 6 days a week, you would just have to suck it up and do 3
I mean, SL and SS will fucking destroy you once the weight starts creeping up. You will need the rest days. I really don't think SS/SL need any justification on how effective they are for beginner hypertrophy AND strength.

>what if you feel fine on 6
It is probably because you are not doing a linear progression program with heavy compounds. I'd get out of my sessions on some rough fridays towards the end, and still be sore monday from the lifts. Heavy compound 5x5s beat the piss out of you.

>would lyle's GBR be fine
I personally would do it after running out SS or SL. You might even like 531, I personally loved that program and am kind of sad I ran it out.

I really think you should give SS/SL a good 6 months with proper eating and sleeping and no skipping sessions. If you think it is shit after that make up your own mind, but my size and strength gains were fuckin nuts on it.

thanks brah
that makes sense....the sessions will destroy me once the weight goes up...
'm doing babbyweight now so guess I'm jaded

smart user. Lifechanging advice. I'm done fucking around w/PPL and being a weak shit
Godspeed my nigga, feel free to snap me anytime at kolagani12