Where were you when white power defeated muslim pretenders?

>Where were you when white power defeated muslim pretenders?

not on /pol/.
speaking of which...

>Salimi gets ref-lifted
>Again

BULLSHIT

Do you check underneath your bed every night for /pol/?

T.nigger

You sure got him! He'll defintely go back.

That's his achievement. Not yours nigger.

7 fucking kilos...

That snatch was absurd. Not only did he defeat the muslim horde. He obliterated them.

is this recent? I know he broke snatch records before.

link?

Literally 30 minutes ago.

>he makes a cross across his chest before every lift
>Goes 6/6, obliterates snatch and total WR

Wtf I love orthodox Christianity now.

Imagine someone breaking your world record, then coming back to beat it in the next championships, then, a couple of months later, breaking it again by 3 fucking kgs, snatching the most any human ever has, and it not even being difficult, lasha is literally a fucking freak of nature, regardless of drugs or not, flawless form.

how much kg?

I feel really bad for Salimi. I can understand the first one, but he seriously made that last C&J. I'd be fucking LIVID.

But those Iranian fans can fuck off. Huge disrespect towards the other athletes again. They didn't do shit.

G E O R G I A
E
O
R
G
I
A

220kg snatch
257kg C&J for a 477kg total. All time WR regardless of weightclass restructuring. The only WR he DOESN*T have is the C&J at 263. But he basically moves 250 like an empty bar. Barring injuries and drug busts, Lasha will go down as the greatest SHW weightlifter of all time.

He set 217 snatch WR in Split this spring, then did 220 in a georgian meet. Now he did 220 wr at worlds today.

>Talakhadze hasn't missed a lift in international competition since 2015

fug

4pl8 WHEN

Guys I'm worried.

Iran is probably gonna send a nuke on either the USA or Belgium (headquarters of IWF)

Iranchad here, yo soyboy cucks mad Iran absolutely dominates every year? Yea I’d be mad too

>georgian
>white
he's closer to churka muslims than anything else

>low effort race bait

*yawn*

the only thing iran dominates is the stats on which country has sex with the most goats and siblings in one day

Fucking Kek

how mad

>being this salty

>Pedo Muslim detected

Samefag, no one would laugh at that shitty joke