Why Are Black Men Naturally Muscular Without Having to Workout??

ive got friends of african descent that are well built like they really lift weights hard and heavy properly but when you ask them anything about a routine, they know next to nothing and/or have flat out told me they dont workout at all.
either someone is lying or theres been a superior genetic path that has happened.

what the fuck? what gives?

is it the history diet of chicken and high protein intake by the earlier generations?
is this another precursor to the extinction of whites?
has the history of slavery caused a genetic course of un-natural selection/evolution?
do blacks have higher testosterone than white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/?report=classic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/#!po=31.8182
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
racehist.blogspot.com/2009/12/racial-differences-in-muscle-mass.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

Higher testosterone. Price they pay for being so dumb

this is foxnews (i know) from 2008, just figured i'd throw this in to see if anyone has a counter rebuttal

>Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

>foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Skin also gives them more definition. Its like permanently being spraytanned like the people who do My. Olympia

there are many white dudes that have athletic/muscular bodies and don't workout, it is being blessed.

ooooo yeah so muscular

Blacks are muscular but physically weaker than white men: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/?report=classic

why are the sources for all of the data previous versions of the same text lol, i don't think that flies

Lolll im a white but something like that, (my grandfather was african) naturally longish narrow but ripped as fuck and my sprint time is 11.75 for the 100 m without formal training on grass...

I was told as a guy to pick up track and field but i hate track training

all i do now is crossfit

I think it has alot to do with who left the wild first.

White man I say modernized sooner and moved away from the wilds and true native instinct."must kill to survive or die" I mean if you think about it theirs still tribes of black people on earth today, who still live the way they did centurise ago."when was last time you saw a tribe of white men, living like they did hundreds of years ago???

Heres something else, one my dads good military buddies from back in the day, was black and my mom babysat his son. and everytime you changed that babies diaper he'd tense up. You could see not even a year old yet and that baby had a much leaner and more muscular body compared to the white babies mom babysit for.

They uses to joke about it back then, because it really was a big differance.

Did you even read that study you pants on head retard?

I mean, it's not like you would be able to tell either way given his fatness.

lmao

That guy works out though. He's a professional soccer player.
The typical American is gonna be a lardass, doesn't matter what color.

>you pants on head retard?

>(i know)
Typical racist Fox News publishing stories about how the black man is genetically stronger than whitey. So sick of Fox News pushing their politcally correct nigger loving agenda....

Do you see how stupid you sound for pointing out (fox news I KNOW)

But that's completely false you dumb nigger.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/#!po=31.8182
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
racehist.blogspot.com/2009/12/racial-differences-in-muscle-mass.html

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/?report=classic

Thats's on old dudes though 30-79 years old. Interesting anyway.

There's obviously something going on here though. The fact that white dudes are the strongest is as obvious as the fact that black dudes are the fastest.

Lower bodyfat

this. Thread is already answered

The reason bodybuilders put on tan is to make definition pop out more. When you're black, any slight amount of muscle appears more muscular.

>the tyrone tense baby vs the loose viegin soyboy

>Both sexes had a similar ethnic pattern for expected mean SM at the age cutoff, with AA presenting the highest SM values, followed by Whites, Hispanics, and Asians.
>the available data set beginning at age 18 years through age 80 indicate that males and African American had more SM than females and the other ethnic groups across the entire age range, even adjusting for weight and height.

uhhhhh...

Um, user? I don't know how to put this, but.
I think you may be spending too much time on the internet.
or you're just relishing in the (you)s. Either way, enjoy.

Threadly reminder that obesity kills and these are real kids, dying. Race tensions or not you can't be pro child death and also be happy with yourself as a person, meaning you haven't made it. So if you're ok with kids dying you're probably a dyel yourself. Just so you know.

I look like shit

You wan some BBC, bebe? just reach on in and find it

Why don't you stop obsessing over black bodies? You mushy pink weirdos are annoying. You remind me of that drunk white bish trying to touch my vagina in the club...as if I'm just some pet that she can touch any way she wants...

fuck off spic!

oooo bb, you falling for mah sexual chocolate?

>Quadroon
>White

One drop, nigger

>black bodies
You sound like an unbearable lefty cunt. You are a pet, sit down, be humble.

Blacks have higher muscle mass after correcting for obesity rates

Black people are built for speed, they have less body fat.
"Looking muscular" has nothing to do with testosterone. Black people burn fat more efficiently because they're ancestors ate high fat diets consisting mostly of meat. Meanwhile whites ate carbs and starches since the dark ages. There's physical advantages to all races. Black people are more aesthetic, that doesn't mean that the average black person is stronger, has more testosterone, bigger dick etc than the average white guy. If you believe black people are some kind of super race because they say so on tv shoes and in rap songs, you are either black, stupid, or a cuck

>someone who uses the term "black bodies" unironically
>Mentions vagina, so (female)
>Browing Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHA thank you ta-nehisi coates for visiting our fitness forum. I recommend starting strength and oats.

Wow. that is some stale pasta. I haven't seen this in years.

You do that statistical analysis all on your own there squirt?

what is going on in that picture? Looks biblical as fuck.

Somebody dumped all their clank pics on /k/ a few days ago and I pulled a bunch of them.
It's from a few years ago, the ukraine russia protests if you remember them.
>Tanks 30 mins

Also blacks tend to be more long and narrow if im not mistaken

>be white
>leave tribal society
>"can't wait to relax"
>Mfw lord kicks me off my land and makes me work the fields for 12 hours a day
>c-civilized

No you fuck 3000 out of the natural selection system doesn't do shit.

They're trying to remind everyone of god and prevent conflict and bloodshed.

Ive known a lot of black dudes that like to act like they dont lift. The truth is they do lift and they just want to make people think they are naturally muscled. Im more muscular than them and i know i cant hide that i lift(big shoulders). Theyre pretty pathetic desu

Dark skin makes you look more muscular. It's like having built-in overhead lighting.

Bodybuilders don't cover themselves in tanning lotion before going on stage for fun.

>extinction of whites or any other group because niggers have muscles
Nah m8

>Gee this is weird, we took a low iq physically resilient group, sent their ancestors, by force, into the gym for 300some years, killed the weak ones, and they got stronger and more resilient?

Darker skin and hairless skin cause muscles to be more visually apparent. So they're 3 for 3 on looking shredded.

Higher test, darker skin, generally little/no hair.

Hahahaha resident black supremacist YASSS KWEEEEN dropping her two cents in

ah yes, perfectly expected of fox news. (sorry you got triggered, brah)

maybe its something to do with fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscle fibers and different ratios between races. idk if one of those is easier to put on or more volumous than the other or something

made FOR BBC

>posts 1
yeah that really generalizes the whole race. And before you respond with "wouldn't OPs be the same case?" No it would not. Take a lot at the average black man. They're more muscular than the average white man. Multiple studies in this thread even reference that fact

hahaha the insecurity of blacks is hilarious

Got any more you wanna get out?

Do you?

I'm not sure if you think I'm black, but no I'm white. I'm also racist. Just stating the obvious though

(((white)))

>posts multiple photos of a fat black guy
>gets called out on it
>responds with the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I"

I'm just a good goy trying to make his way into the universe. Also is it just me and you now going back and forth? I'm gonna wait to reply so we don't have 2 separate conversations

>constantly spams his love of blacks
>gets triggered by pictures of what the average black looks like

Yes It is just us

which country?

White guys in America and Europe spend hundreds of dollars/euro a month on gym subscription, supplements, food, sports appare, etc. Yet poor black men in Africa get better bodies just by lifting mere rocks, how's that possible?

because they literally have nothing else to do

Dark skin shows muscle definition.

let a phat nigga fucc gotdam

tfw you live in ethiopia and someone trades you a chicken for iranian anadrol and you and your boys pivk up rocks

>white guys
>black men

lmao

United States

They're far more likely to be morbidly obese. Keep your thinly veiled cuck fetish to yourself.

they work too much on the camp collecting sugar

because african guys actually lift something whether its rocks or whatever while white guys in first world countries complain about fedoras and politics on Hungarian fish trading forums.

>saving those pictures
You have to realize how weird that is pol shit aside

Because they work out????

You posted a professional athlete. Someone who spent the last 20 years being paid millions of dollars to work out.

Are you alright?

>Live in country with dirt cheap and legal OTC test
>Get swole.

The real impressive shit is the lack of backne or gyno. Though I imagine PCT is also legal.

A lot of black people live in shitty neighbour hoods so its not much to do but race each other and play sports for fun.

Also low body fat=/=more muscular

Probably race baiting /pol/ poster searching for yous

>ive got friends of african descent that are well built like they really lift weights hard and heavy properly but when you ask them anything about a routine, they know next to nothing and/or have flat out told me they dont workout at all.
either someone is lying or theres been a superior genetic path that has happened.

what the fuck? what gives?

is it the history diet of chicken and high protein intake by the earlier generations?
is this another precursor to the extinction of whites?
has the history of slavery caused a genetic course of un-natural selection/evolution?
do blacks have higher testosterone than white males?

anyone got a link to those studies that shows that blacks use more roids and lie about it?

>lift rocks
>pic clearly shows multiple weight plates in background

holy shit, Veeky Forums is retard as fuck

THIS FUCKING SOYBOY RIGHT HERE EATS PLANTS ALL DAY AND DOESN'T EVEN LIFT.

HOW IS HE STRONGER THAN ME??

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??

BBC threads always are a hit on Veeky Forums and /pol/

Skinlet detect

Im betting that around 90% of the world population doesn't lift.. let alone know anything about test/roids. I wouldn't attribute it to drugs m9.. maybe it's something more to do with a combination of living in a 3rd world country ACTUALLY doing hard labour that first worlders wouldn't do without expensive machinery, having less to eat, no xbox/pc & mcdonalds to play and eat to get fat... ALSO the fact that some white autist guy on a fitness board is nitpicking only fit looking black guy to post photos of. Why is this place so obsessed with race? lol

Meanwhile in reality...

Being white is considered skinlet?

Gorillas eat bugs and I guess bugs are pretty high in protein content

pic has nothing to do with muscularity, you absolute donkey

>that doesn't mean that the average black person is stronger, has more testosterone, bigger dick etc
this is true though

Dark skin is better for contrast than light skin.

Seriously, the difference is insane. Take any pale skeleton guy and give him fake tan and just cover him with it and he'll look ripped.

You guise focus too much on race, just work out and be the best you possible

>no estrogen in the water supply
>no soy in all the food
>no BPA in all the food
>harder lives in general which raises testosterone

I'm Black btw.

When was the last time a black guy even got in the the top fifty of a strongman competition? Why do you think all the running backs in the NFL, where both whites and blacks are represented fairly equally. Are black? And all the quarter backs are white?

This is the answer

this

I wish that would happen, I'd hand over the girl and be like 'Nigga she's your problem now, good luck.'

Nah man roids are a thing in third world. Just look at Brazil.

>im a white
>my grandfather was african

because they're half animals

easy to outsmart a nigger though, i'd rather have to work for it then have a IQ of 80

They work out dude.

Any celeb who is ripped works out, has a trainer probably.

They do these even before their career takes off, you're not going to become an actor very easily if you don't have a hot body, unless you want to be an extra.

Most of these guys start off in roles as muscular henchmen or minor badguys/goodguys before taking a role in some shitty tv series as a love interest or something. They can only get these roles by being hot.

Ever notice how in WW2 movies everyone is aged 30 and extremely muscular, in reality they were early 20s and pretty skinny. It's the standard route for male wannabe actors.