How should a man maintain his pubes? How should a woman?

How should a man maintain his pubes? How should a woman?

Landing strip for women
Trimmed short all over for men

eyebrows trimmed too
go full judge mode

Also shave your armpits and eat ass like a Prince Charming.

Women waxed
Men trimmer down all over, shave dick if it has hairs on it

Let there be hairs just keep em in check, for both.

Body hair makes me fucking sick. It shouldn't be anywhere else but dudes legs and arms.

>shaving your pubes
Fuckin soyboys

>t. naked twig

It's a great thing that dudes shave everywhere for shows.

What about armpits? Female armpit hair is fine as long as it's not black and bushy, on males I'm indifferent.

You'll look huge and goofed up like a mutant cockroach.

>Family has a strong strain of pili multigemini
>Means we have multiple hairs in each follicles
>Men never lose hair in our family, ever
>Makes my junk and legs look like a Persian rug
Worst part is if I shave my junk I have to shave my legs down too

Feels so good to trim it back, also reduces odor by a shitton.

men: trimmed, shaft shaven if need be
women: waxed/freshly shaven or trimmed, a bit shorter than a man's. no stubble pls

>odor
Can you people stop perpetuating this meme?
You can literally only smell armpit hair if you get real close to it. Learn to clean it properly (i.e. scrub like a motherfucker when you shower, take daily showers) and it'll trap any sweat and the smell. With no armpit hair the sweat just soaks into your clothes and you start to smell faster.

Long armpit hair
Shower daily
Scrub armpits thoroughly
Apply deodorant

Oh, and you reduce chafing with the hair.

I shave my balls and asshole completely and keep it trimmed short on my pelvis.
I like a little hair on a woman, nothing more than a landing strip though

Just shower dude.

>shaves both balls and asshole
>likes hairy women
Nice b8. Nobody should try to clean shave his asshole.

thats wrong though you idiot

I did once. It was horrible.

Yeah, the fact that I've been doing it for years and it's been working for generations must be a fluke.

Yeah na you can scrub all day every day as much as you want but the only way to stop odor is trimming hair back

Sorry you're so insecure

>t. retard

>With no armpit hair the sweat just soaks into your clothes and you start to smell faster.
Thats... not how the body works, at all. Less hair means less heat means less sweating in the first place.

Riiiiiight.

>I am so scared that someone will point out im a closet homo I cant trim my armpits
Grow up smelly gay boy.

>With no armpit hair the sweat just soaks into your clothes and you start to smell faster.
Instead of being a faggot who is scared of trying new things maybe just trim your armpits and realize how amazing it is.

>takes his confidence from shaving his manpussy

You sound homo

For fuck's sake.
- The area is so small and the hair so sparse that the difference is negligible.
- The area isn't well vented so even without hair to obstruct potential airflow, the area will be warm.
- The clothes you're wearing will trap heat way more than a little bit of hair.
- You don't sweat due to minuscule differences in temperature on small patches of skin (body surface), but because of differences in body core temperature. Your armpits do NOT have a significant effect on that, unless you're wearing thermal gear with slits in the armpits and you're standing around in a blizzard.

I've done it for years before taking the armpit hair pill. Less smell, less chafing.

post more bella pls

Reminder that Muslims (male and female specimens) are required by their sand people religion to remove underarm hair.

Don't be a sandnigger.

Take the armpit hair pill.

>dont do something positive because muslims are doing it

might aswell stop breathing faggot

Fuck off Muhammad, go blow yourself up or something.

>something
>Federal Reserve

someones brown AND mad

It works if you have shag carpet around your asshole. Honestly, I have healthy shits, but sometimes the hair makes it worse to wipe.

im not even a sandnigger wtf, its just that armpit hair HAS NO FUCKING BENEFITS you disgusting pieces of shit

Prevents chafing
Traps smell
Wicks sweat and bacteria away from the skin
Looks manly
>no benefits
You're not fooling me, Abdul.

t. Racist brown person that's muslim

>when you had to get raped by fat disgusting hollywood jews since 5 years old to get to where you're at
skinny chicks can get away with more hair
I like a clean landing strip,well anything as long as the actual pussy lips are hair free
men trimmed but scissors or groomer never really short

>prevents chafing
literally never happens to anyone
>traps smell
it INCREASES smell cause ur sweat sticks to it and now u have this reverse car air freshener on u at all times
>Wicks sweat and bacteria away from the skin
and into the hair which u carry around and rub on the same fucking skin
>looks manly
having a billion long spider legs sticking out of ur armpits looks disgusting and autistic

Grow up kiddo, if u only recently started growing body hair it doesnt mean you should keep it. It literally makes you smell of sweat 24/7 even with constant showers AND it looks disgusting, no woman ever will think that it looks good.

you actually get less stink when you shave pit hair

>literally never happens to anyone
Direct contact between patches of sweaty skin has more potential for chafing than skin - hair - hair - skin. Unless you're carrying invisible watermelons everywhere, or literally never move your arms while walking (The Virgin Walk), shit's going to chafe.
>it increases smell
Nope. Underarm hair has a much larger surface area than the skin underneath, making it easier for the sweat to dry out. That in turn makes it harder for bacteria to live there (they prefer the skin surface). The BACTERIA are what's causing body odor by breaking down long molecules into shorter ones.
>into the hair which u carry around and rub on the same fucking skin
Again, bacteria have a harder time surviving in the hair than on the skin. You get less smell.
>having a billion long spider legs sticking out of ur armpits looks disgusting and autistic
You're arguing the point of armpit hair, something we evolved to have over millions of years, while posting silly reaction images. Who is the autistic one?

>recently started growing body hair
Uh no. I've had it for long enough that I've had the chance to try everything out for years at a time.
>full shave
>trimmed
>natural
And natural is empirically the best solution.
It only makes you smell of sweat if you don't wash it properly (protip: smearing a little bit of shampoo on it and then rinsing it out isn't enough). It only looks disgusting if you're a kiddy diddler.
My anecdotal evidence suggests that females prefer it.

See my above posts and read some fucking Wikipedia articles.

post more bella now

Shaved for men and women. Only dumbfucks will say men with shaved pubes are homo.

yeah but you actually do get less stink when you shave pit hair

>needing wikipedia articles to realize that you actually smell less when shaved
>having such fragile masculinity that armpit hair is the thing you absolutely must defend even tho its not beneficial OR aesthetic
>something we evolved to have over millions of years
the most retarded argument you could make. Evolution does not give a shit what is BENEFICIAL, its random mutations, you would know if u werent pic related.

>implying theres benefit to having appendix or 3rd eye lid.
You can continue being disgusting for all i care, just dont try proving that it isnt, thank you ;)

Who is this? I just keep mine short.. i like my women clean

I don't give a shit if you shave your armpit hair or not, but your evolution argument makes you look like a fucking retard.
It's a mutation that stuck around because it was favourable to the population and the members with the mutation had a better chance to survive

>actually arguing that armpit hair has detrimental evolutionary benefit
kys your self right NOW

How does one trim his pubes without a trimmer? I don't wanna spend 3 hours cutting that shit with scissors.

fire

Get better at handling scissors or buy a fucking trimmer?

Look man, I don't notice my own smell that much obviously, but my gf does. And I kept track on it. The longer my armpit hair gets, the more she complains about the smell. If I shave and she doesn't yet notice (because clothes hide it), she instantly stops her complaining, even if I just came home from the gym and go in for a hug or something.

It's not a meme, it's the most useful advice I ever know concerning body odor. I only wish I had known about it in high earlier, like, in high school.

trips don't lie

Buy a fucking trimmer

Specifically a body hair one. Dont use a normal hair trimmer.

how do you deal with hair on the shaft on the dick, I have a couple stragglers that like to grow long. If I trim them they turn into a reverse hedgehog that can irritate the vaginaljew. If I leave them be they look stupid
Should I pluck these little niglets

men don't 'maintain their body hair' you Nancy boy

my gf tends to bury her head in my pubes/armpits for the scent so maybe your gf is a closet lesbian or some shit my man

I don't like to get shit stuck in my anal hairs :) but if you don't have that problem than i guess you don't have to worry about it, a clean shaven sack is always aesthetics tho

I too have the occasional 3 hairs on my shaft and I shave them with a five blade cartridge. Gillette shield or some shit, that one with the moisture gel strips or whatever bullshit they call that "technology". I just take my time, helps to get erect and I shave them off. No problems with gf. I could not imagine plucking them.

I'd got a hair trimmer and trim everything (pubes, legs, pits) down to 1/4 inch once a month. I shave my chest, because it doesn't grow in at all, so it's just one-off stragglers that grow in.

My wife did laser hair removal on her twat and asshole a few years ago, and has kept it like that. I'd almost prefer her to have a landing strip or something, but whatever.

If its just three pluck them. No risk of ingrown or other issues you get from razors.

That being said hair on your dick rarely causes any issue I find. More likely to get ingrowns on the pubic area.

>with a five blade cartridge. Gillette shield or some shit, that one with the moisture gel strips or whatever bullshit they call that "technology"
You're getting Jewed. A 2-blade Bic works just as well.

>doesnt take care of himself
This is why otters get laid by girls more than you.

Put a Bic near your Dic and you'll get Nic'ed

Then why argue with ?

Learn to fucking wash yourself properly or get a gf that likes high test alpha males.

trim don't shave
never shave armpit hair
if you're trapmode and want smooth wax it
btw the hair on your pits(which is like regular hair not pubelike) is LITERALLY designed to trap and spread your armpit odor.

Would you not im trying not to fap you bastars

want to see more of her pussy

thre's nothing aesthetic about a man's ball sack you low tier queer

>gf is a closet lesbian
Yeah that's actually not far-fetched. She definitely is very sad that she was born female, and has a pretty manly personality. I kinda like that actually, she isn't a drama queen like 99% of women. But I'm kinda concerned about the whole scent-attraction thing (or the lack thereof).

Look man, I shower sometimes multiple times a day. I may be smellier than others but fuck, what could I do?

Scrub armpits properly instead of just slapping shampoo on, rubbing a bit and then rinsing. SCRUB.

>not posting the superior image

I just let it grow cause I’m in temporary monk mode

NoFap,we hardly knew Ye

you can't see her pubes there

I trimmed my pubes once and spent the next month chafing my balls and shit. Not really into the.

Shaving your armpit hair is fucking dumb, trim it

I dontlike shaving chest I just trim but I should probably trim it shorter

Armhair trimming is good, gives me more definition probably because my arms are pretty hairy

Legs I hate having to trim but it feels better desu, I tried shaving once and it feels so weird as it grows back

Trimming asshair makes wiping easier I have noticed

I trim pubes and shave shaft, I unfortunately have an annoying amount of shaft hair

>not liking hairy pussy smell
fags

If I shave my shaft but trim my balls, would that look weird?

Ur nasty as fuck

>Dont use a normal hair trimmer.
W-why? Asking for a friend.

How do I avoid getting razor bumps when shaving groin

t. pedo

Shaving is pleb tier, and ingrown hairs will fuck your sexy clean look up, the razor cuts the hair at and angle, the hairs then grow into your skin and the sharp tip burrows, nothing is worse than a shaved red inflamed crotch.

Either use hair removal creams, trim, or wax.

however you want