Fattie here. Currently on low carb diet trying to lose 100 pounds. Should I bother with carb cycling...

Fattie here. Currently on low carb diet trying to lose 100 pounds. Should I bother with carb cycling, or just continue with low carb everyday?

Continue until blackout. Also eat cheese for calcium, it's extremely important to get your minerals.

Low cal is all that matters

You know that's not true, cunt.

It is, faggot.
Go read the fucking sticky.

Yes, user. Low--cal too.

The sticky doesn't work if you're morbidly obese.

CICO is mom science

Keep telling yourself that.

Ok, you're morbidly obese and want to lose 100lbs. Good for you. You've successfully made a decision that will benefit you greatly.

Here are some real tips.

>don't bother carb cycling or anything fancy
>simply eat at a caloric deficit (google it if you need to) every single day
>eventually if you lose enough weight, what was once a deficit becomes maintenance. This is why fat people complain it doesn't work. What you need to do is reduce calories again and ta-dah. It's now a deficit again.
>walk about as much as possible
>even moving your arms about without weights or purpose will help you lose weight, so do it randomly throughout the day. During commercial breaks, while waiting for players to connect to a game, whenever
>chicken (not fried) and water are your two best friends
>download the myfitnesspal app and use the barcode scan thing. Just scan everything you eat and it tells you how much calories you're eating
>keep protein above 150g and don't even look at carbs or fats. It literally doesn't matter when you're that fucking obese, no offense. It's all about calories and protein.

Hope you make it, brah. You've came to the right place. Kinda.

#fast

A low calorie, low-fat ketogenic diet if you want to lose fast. Basically No-Carbs, No-Fats, High Protein. Also lift while you do this.

Caloric deficit.

Oh, some more tips. Just in case. I dunno, I'm in a helpful mood today.

>Have a "goal body" saved on your computer.
You might see goal body threads on fit if you lurk for long enough. It's an invaluable tool to have. Even if the goal body seems extremely unrealistic and unreachable to you from your starting point, it doesn't matter.

Who knows. You might lose the weight. Somehow make a shit load of cash and get the best loose skin fixer surgeon guys in the country to cut away the lose skin leaving you with a sweet 6-pack. Then you can pin test every week and go full beast mode. Unlikely, but why aim for anything less?

>start an Instagram blog journey
This might not be you're kind of thing. But if you're serious about the weight loss, then you WILL succeed. And these success stories gain a lot of followers.. Which gives you money making opportunities to advertise random fitness companies products... Money that can go towards the skin removal surgery a few years down the road.

pretty much what I'm doing right now. Except with 45 minutes of cardio instead of lifting.

Works fucking fine.

Keto helps a little, but it ain't no magic bullet. Whatever helps you stick with lower calories is best.

I still have a lot of weight to loose. I usually eat normal amount of carbs on Saturdays and holidays. Otherwise I stick with meat, beans, and veggies.

keto is horrible for long term weight loss of someone who is morbidly obese...

For people looking to cut an extra 2% bf? Yeah, sure.

I just chose keto because 100 calories worth of fats + protein takes up 2 or 3 times the stomach space as 100 calories worth of carbs. Just something I noticed. Plus I get an excuse to eat bacon and cheese. Eating at a deficit without carbs is easy.

>Money that can go towards the skin removal surgery a few years down the road.

Not OP, but this is one of my bigger fears. Not being able to afford skin removal if I make it.

I've lost about 40lb back in High School (gained it back later though) and didn't need skin removal surgery. You only need it if you are losing a super fattie like Boogie or something. Hoping I never need it though.

This is a fitness board and fat aren't welcome here.

Before you say anything like "we are trying to get fit", remember it's your fault for getting fat in the first place.