What does Veeky Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31Jg4GaDojo
youtube.com/watch?v=iu9B-ty9JCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Politics because le ebil Russia
Everyone fucking juices

Olympics are getting ridiculous.

Gender classes, and high test women with vaginas aren't allowed to participate in the female class without going on test blockers.

Everyone on some kind of juice, everyone denying it. Women allowed to participate in male classes, but not the other way around.

Politics in the Olympics, nothing new.

It's just witch hunting Russia over the current politics involved. Absolutely every Olympic team uses steroids.

Steroids are not acceptable period. No matter what country.

All part of Trump and Vlad's plan to genocide women.

What? Since when? Everybody uses them, if you don't you simply can't compete.

you don't know what you're talking about. Yes many athletes from all countries take PEDs but Russia does is systematically and actually does R&D at the state level to get around testing and develop better drugs.

why don't we allow roids, everyone using them and you get the best competition possible

I mean aside from the kids being influenced

>Women allowed to participate in male classes, but not the other way around.
wtf is wrong with that

Why have female classes and consider them equal to the male classes, while letting females participate in the male classes?

Either you admit that females are inferior and need a handicap class, or you remove the class entirely.

This inbetween bs is hypocrisy.

Thank you.

I have been an advocate of steroids in sports for a long time. Lets see where we can take the human body with all the shit we have at our disposal. Lets put an athlete on high levels of test and amphetamines and see if we can get a sub 9 sec 100 meter sprint.

Maybe you should actually try to read up on the issue before you open your mouth you useless fucking burger.

I hope kokolv can still participate

athletes can still go but they aren't competing for mother russia technically

Everyone knows that women are weaker and less coordinated, that's why female classes exist. However if one is so far above the rest of the females they should be able to compete with the men. You sound like an incel that just hates women because they don't give you any attention.

Retards

Everyone already roids. This is purely political.

Society wants gender equality and hundreds of different types of sexual orientation I say open up the Olympics and let men and women compete against each other then we will see women cry about being oppressed because they are being compared to men rather than being individuals.

What if you have a sport where it is an advantage to be a female?

Should females be allowed to have their own class AND beat men in the male class aswell?

Think things through, user.

Examples where women physiologically should be able to outperform men could be skijumping because of lower mass density, lower centre of gravity.

If you honestly think olympic athletes don't juice there's no fucking hope for you.

don't be such a whiny bitch

this

kys

that's not the point bud but I'm glad you decided to chime in with your worthless uninformed opinion.

If you think state sponsored juicing and switching of urine samples is the same as single olympians deciding to juice you're a retard

This is really sports-dependant. Weightlifters juice. All of them. A lot of swimmers juice, runners.

Not a lot of juicing in target shooting, trap, archery, table tennis and similar.

Though heart rate lowering drugs have been used.

But not every olympic team has a widespread, multi-agency conspiracy to dope that goes to the highest level of their government

>What if you have a sport where it is an advantage to be a female
in what universe does this exist?

Already gave you an example, suggest you read it.

the actual guy who designed the battery of tests for Olympic athletes came out saying that the ruskies had him devise ways around the test for their athletes. So the Olympic committee basically has to choose between banning them and losing all credibility.

long distance swimming favors female athletes, supposedly the higher bodyfat % makes them more buoyant

>gives example
>not even accurate
Yea you are really trying faggot

They would just be completely seperate in those instances like gymnastics.

Plus skijumping is barely athletic, it's just bunch of anorexic skeletons flying of ramps.

Russia always rigging votes n always on drugs n shit

>high test women with vaginas aren't allowed to participate in the female class without going on test blockers.
Really? Link?

Olympics doesn't have any credibility everyone sees it as a crony cash grab and a chance for dick measuring state politics it should honestly just be shitcanned

Get a load of this retard

Fucking everyone does that.
The only people who don't are the ones who can't fucking afford it.

I said they physiologically should be able to outperform men. They obviously aren't for some reason. Maybe low competition, like how there are no females in top chess.

Google Caster Semenya .She was dq'ed.

You don't understand the other factors at play in ski jumping to make that assertion, which is very fucking wrong

okay but there's no hard evidence against 'everyone' and it's probably more damning that the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT appears to be involved with the doping. The athletes themselves are still able to compete so why are you so bothered that Russia is being penalized?

>Plus skijumping is barely athletic, it's just bunch of anorexic skeletons flying of ramps.
I beg to differ.

youtube.com/watch?v=31Jg4GaDojo

Russia and China are definitely at it, but you would be hard pressed to say that the US or other developed countries' athletes and coaches have a mandate coming from their politicians to dope to achieve golds - and not only to dope, but to conspire with local WADA labs to ensure no positives. There's no evidence of that

I wonder what Caster's actual test levels were.

There are three factors;
force applied when the athlete jumps
mass density, surface area, centre of gravity, all contributing, this is basic aerodynamics.

The advantages women have in mass density, surface area, centre of gravity should be able to make more than up for the slightly lower body strength.

Explain to me why there are no women competing in chess at the top level. Surely women aren't dumber by nature?
I believe the same phenomena applies to ski jumping. There is less competition, the pool of potential athletes is way lower, hence a lower performance.

If a single woman, born with equally good genetics as the best men, training as hard as the best men competed, she should be able to outperform said men simply by being a woman.

fuck you

PROOF?

((( IOC )))

How do you quantify the advantages of women overtaking substantial muscular weakness when compared to men? Or are you just assuming because why not

Where can one get these super drugs?

I'm not.
I don't give a fuck if they're banned one way or the other.
I simply dislike how the olympic games have been politicized in this manner and how something that is supposed to be an even world event was ruined by this nonsense.
I mean, russia was kicked out but they're allowing that transexual woman to compete?

and look where it got them, lmao

Eastern Euro athletes have always been the worst offenders though, no doubt about it. As a German I'll never forget the way the East German "female" athletes used to look in the 80s. Some of them killed themselves, others literally live as men today.

>What if you have a sport where it is an advantage to be a female?

You have a world-wide sensation because that would be a surprising discovery.

What does a transexual have to do with anything lmao. Get back to pol virgin

it's basically just regular drugs but using vectors that make them harder to detect.

And if women are better then they can do it the other way, separate divisions but men can try in the women's. Who cares man? I like watching women's oly lifting and they wouldn't bother if they didn't have separate divisions. Oly lifting has weight classes anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=iu9B-ty9JCY

Not that user, but they literally bored a fucking hole through a wall into a secure room held by independent people where they kept urine samples of their athletes so they could exchange those samples with clean ones.

They also designed a way to break the seal of secure urine sample bottles without breaking them.

No other country has been so sophisticated in its methods to dope.

I would imagine the female advantage gets higher the longer/higher/bigger the hill is.

In small hills the muscle mass disadvantage means more than in a larger hill. Women have a large advantage when it comes to aerodynamics.

At some point, the aerodynamical advantage will overtake the muscular disadvantage. This would be easy to test for if someone gave me the means and paid me for a thesis. Usually do theoretical physics though.

So until you have studies, your assertion is worthless. Congrats

>even world event
having a country with state sponsored doping isn't going to make it even. Also the russian athletes can still go... what bothers you about the politics? A country got caught using fuckery so and shouldn't be called out?

No, the physical principles are there. It is an obvious possibility.

You know, it takes a narrow minded idiot to refute something that theoretically could be true just because it hasn't been tested.

yeah.. but what about transexuals? and POLITICS?? why won't girls touch my dick?????

Literally every single athlete that makes it to the olympics dopes. I think this is just down to political butthurt.

>muh pol boogeyman

And it takes a bigger idiot to cite unfounded assertions as fact

Wasn't Semenya countlessly been proven to be hermaphrodite? I mean, she denied any possibility of WADA checking her genitals and/or doing x-rays of stomach area to see if she hadn't actually developed gonads in a form of testicles. And her levels of T were higher than the average for men. Before some fucking retard starts mumbling about Veeky Forums not being interested in an average - go back to your fucking cave, mongloid, or even better back to biology classes.

Politics.

Literally every single athlete that makes it to the olympics dopes. I think this is just down to political butthurt. We've had hard evidence of their doping well before this.

>muh pol boogeyman

You're saying she wouldn't let anyone medically inspect her?

>everything is /pol/

pussy

Boogeyman implies that someone finds those pasty white neckbeards and fatties scary

Her T levels were 3-4 times of the average women if I recall correctly. And she has a vagina so I guess it depends on how you define man/woman.

If you go down that line, you eventually end up sorting people by T levels. Which is what I initially stated the IOC does ( and which is weird, because different T levels are genetic traits just like everything else, and is what separates the best from the not best.

I told you my assumptions, they are valid. I never cited it as fact. I said the possibility is there. Why can you not see the difference?

Your assumption is just that, an assumption. There's no applicable discourse until you can claim it as true

Pretty sure you don't know a single thing about ski jumping and ought to just shut the fuck up instead of making weird, stupid guesses about how the sport works.

Funny, its actually 'politics' that they were allowed to compete in Rio after the 2015 scandal

Allright. I can't prove the theory of gravity, and neither can you. I can't claim the theory of gravity is true, as it is merely an assumption.

Hence, gravity is now false, as it can not be proven.

Just laughing at you now. Thanks for the laugh, idiot.

That doesn't do anything to negate the politics happening now, so no I wouldn't call it funny.

Nah, seriously. It is a perfect analogy to your line of reasoning. I can make assumptions about gravity, whatever that is, but you can't really observe or test it, can you?

Only the effects of "it". Hence gravity is false.

>hurrr durr I'm retarded

Banned again or from previous oly?

what fucking politics are you whining about? they have serious and widespread allegations levied against them it would be more of a sham to not ban them. Hillary clintion didn't call the olympics committee and demand they be banned you're just conflating shit you see on the "news" with what's actually happening

I believe we are done here. You are projecting your own insecurities on an online image board.

No dumbass, gravity is a theory. By definition a theory has yet to be disproven and has a large amount of data confirming it. You don't have a theory, you have a baseless assumption.
Fucking retard o my lord

>hurrrrrrrr

No, I believe you are confusing the theory of gravity with the law of gravity.

The "theory" of gravity actually has zero data confirming it. It is not even a theory by strict definition.

Okay you're trolling fuck off retard

>state sponsored cheating
>political butthurt
Get that ruski dick out of your mouth faggot.

>urrrrrrr

Women aren't dumber per se, but they are more average by nature m8. They have smaller brain mass as well as 15-20% fewer interneural connections in the brain, both of which are directly correlated with intelligence. Yet the mean IQ of both men and women is 100. How is this possible? The fact is that women have a narrower IQ distribution than men, they cluster around the mean. Meaning you'll have fewer dumbass women, but also few/no geniuses. That's why there's no women in chess, there are no women who operate at that level. However, by the same token, that is why 90+% of prison inmates are men. Men have a broader distribution, so they comprise all the geniuses and the retarded criminals.

Remind me, which other country was doing shit like this?

>I'm fucking stupid

I really despise people like you, you are so stupid that you can't see your own BS.

oh well, you might just have very low intelligence.

>Russian government in all levels is involved in giving drugs to all their athletes for muh sport glory
>"lol everyone's doing it bro haha"

Pathetic.

>ski jumping
not so fast

Yes

I remember when I first wrote about it around 2009 when she won world championship in Berlin for 800m and her manager told the press, that she won't participate in any of those 'degrading' procedures (they wanted to specifically see her genitals and do x-rays of stomach area in search for testicles). After her denial I have stopped following this case as I thought she would banned (gender studies were non-existent at this time in my country, so please, don't tell me about (((them))) lobbying for her)

Hey, you should go watch Icarus on Netlfix

>Women allowed to participate in male classes, but not the other way around.

lmfao you got that backwards or something, look up Laurel Hubbard

He's too busy shilling for crossfit.