Hey! You're so big! You must play sports! What sports do you play? Wait. Let me guess. Hockey?

>Hey! You're so big! You must play sports! What sports do you play? Wait. Let me guess. Hockey?

The fuck are we supposed to say to this? I've been saying I just do pushups and crunches.

just answer with the sport you're actually doing
how difficult is that?

But my sport is body building

ain't a sport, man
now you've understood the problem , time to start doing sport
you'll see, it's pretty good for your health , it's fun, and allows you to look less like an autist

>wii sports and zumba

"Haha, I'm actually really into hiking and the outdoors ;)".

There man, now you have an excuse to be Veeky Forums and if you're called on it I mean fuck man just go walk with her on a trail or something lmao.

-t actual outdoorsman who bodybuilds.

>just go walk with her
I don't want to lose my gains though

Tell her bodybuilding you autist. It is absolutely a sport.

>actual outdoorsman

How about you stay outside and never post again, that was cringeworthy

could be worse. i play tennis and ppl always ask? don't your muscles get in the way
dumb fucking roastes

But I don't like playing sports. I like body building.

>live in a city
>no car
>"yeah, I love to hike"
>"oh really? where?"
>"around."

>Being honest with women lol

>Yeah sure I play hockey, among other things.
done.

just tell them you workout? Shes interesting if shes talking to you about this shit why would she suddenly be turned off

weightlifting

Hockey gives you juicy glootes, user, try it out.

I don’t get this shit, is everyone that’s in shape in burgerland, meant to be some college baller or fucking ESPN fucking memestar. An why not just say i go the gym, or is it taboo to admit you work out

I never did any sports growing up and started lifting in college. Girls ask me what sports I played in high school and I just say bowling

Based user

Sport is objectively bad for your health. It wears out your joints and ligaments and causes numerous injuries.

Living is objectively bad for your health. Your mind deteriorates, your bones get weaker, your joints and your ligaments lose their strength as well.

>I used to play football but now I just lift weights
Thats what I say and it works everytime

Is rock climbing (bouldering specifically) a good sport to tell Stacey about?

"Wii fit zumba"

she just wants to chat about nonsense so she "feels like she knows you" so she can bend her ass over for you without feeling like a slut.

logic and truth are unnecessary when dealing with women. just make them feel shit

play a pickup sport or athletic hobby and say that

basketball, rock climbing, w/e u pick

do fuuckin SOMETHING with your body besides lift

no it isnt u sportlet. definitely not at the rec level and debatable at the pro level

holy shit what a faggot

is your tardhelmet made of pure soy?

I literally just laugh and say that I dont play a sport and just watch alot of anime. They kek everytime. Seriously, how hard is it for you autists to crack a joke?

i tell them i do wrestling and offer to show them a few moves

I say that I do hockey somehow this ice shit makes girls moist

“Oh now I only hit the gym to stay fit. But I did MMA for seven years as a teenager.“

You did some sport as a kid, right OP?

Last time a girl asked me this I told her I lifted weights so I could look like a Jojo character. She thought it was quirky that I watched anime and gave me a blowjob later.
Why not just tell the truth?

sounds like something a fatty would say.

because in your case, the truth is the gayest fucking thing ever?