Is there anything better than going to the sauna after a hard workout...

Is there anything better than going to the sauna after a hard workout? I don't know about you people outside Finland but i sure do love my sauna, so warm and relaxing, i could sit there for hours. If i only had someone to chat with in there...

Shut up you gay fag. Go back to lebbit

Really common in Germany, too. But we mostly use public saunas. I often go with my girlfriend on the weekend to the larger ones. The sauna in the gym is okay, but people don't know how to behave.

Sauna kills.

Swefag here, we sauna a fair bit, more common the farther north you get though. One of my best buddies is from Finland, I want to go over and try these huge public saunas you have.

Sweden here
>home gym master race
>home sauna master race

By the way happy birthday Finland. 100 years!!

Include the whole picture

it's racist though

How can the truth be racist? Sweden is expected to be a third world country by UN reports

This is the sauna at my new gym. Has 5 different sauna, large pool and normal people.
There is also a full public pool attached. All for 60€ per month.

I googled this and it turned out to be bullshit. Not surprised.

i want to go to one of those open swede saunas but i have a shrimp dick

>be me
>am twink
>go to the swimming hall
>a nice 1km swim
>head back to the showers
>hit the sauna
>feels fucking good man
>achmed ali allah comes to the sauna
>sits next to me, asks me if im gay and grabs my dick
>i punch the fucker with the power of a thousand suns
>at this very moment i realized that if things would have gotten worse i couldnt have done anything
>start lifting
the lifeguards confirmed to the police that the guy has been sitting on the kiddie pool for hours daily.
he was also on his asylum seeking period, and is probably getting sent back to iraq.

My dick shrivels up into a little slug after exercise, I usually try to jerk it into a chubby before going in. I can't be the only one.

looks comfy user
do you like it at there?

There’s a sauna in my gym but it smells like ass so I don’t want to go in there

Isn't there a sauna at your gym? I usually sit for 10 minutes, it relaxes my muscles and get that "last sweat" out of the body. It's good to feel fresh afterwards.

The sauna is great, the pools are nice. The gym is okay, but since most aren't serious lifters, all important racks are free.

Pic related, it's the sauna on the other side of the pool

pls be true

>Calls himself twink
>Is not gay

Keep telling yourself that, it's just that you did not like that particular man groping you.

>blonde
disgusting.

Sauna post training is basically the best things you could do for muscle growth, growth hormone, test levels, and much more.

Check out dr ronda Patrick

This picture is offensive. Swede on left should be black

Grattis finnbassar!

i used to enjoy the sauna and steam room but got really fuckin tired of disgusting bastards not showering before they go in nor changing out of their shoes before hand. Absolutely disgusting to have some sweaty smelly Mexican in full sweats and dirty shoes saunter into the sauna.

I hop in my gym's sauna for 20 minutes after every workout, then take a cold shower. It's the God-tier way to finish a workout. But being a burger means I have to deal with people who don't know sauna etiquette, they blast music on their phones or spread out on the bench to stretch so other people have to stand, etc.

Half-finn 56%er here, I love me a hot sauna. I have yet to build one of my own yet but growing up I used the sauna my dad built at least 3 times a week.