Ok biz, got a nice car now not a lambo but also expensive. How the fuck do i show it off aside from bars...

Ok biz, got a nice car now not a lambo but also expensive. How the fuck do i show it off aside from bars? I dont want to drive drunk. Its literally impossible for some chick to see that you drive a nice car. In most cases, the parking lot is located far from the spot people are hanging out.

I should have paid for hookers instead of buying a car. How the fuck do i utilize this shit to get my dick whet. I thought the goal of crypto is to get a nice car and get women mirin from the car and fuck them. How will they even mire the car.

kek

>Volkswagen
>nice

Lmao no

Its a fucking Audi you piece of shit.

lol you got an A7? That shit will end up being more expensive than a Lambo after maintenance fucks you royally in the ass.
But to answer your questions, car shows are great. Cars and Coffee has a lot of locations in the US and check out your local area for any Audi clubs. You will probably find a yearly festival near you, I would definitely make the trip for it. Always a good time with scantily clad ladies everywhere.

I should have bought the new honda civic instead ffs. No one even sees me in this fucking car.

“You are not your job, you’re not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

people who fawn over cars are the gayest fags in the world, there are dudes who dont even have drivers lisences slaying puss on the regular

you got memed upon

you're probably going to have to do a little work and find dates and then the car will come into play

Coffee shops, giant windows, curb side parking in front of door.

DULUTH REPORTING!!. WHICH ALM IS THAT? DULUTH or ROSWELL? also alm are crooks btw

This was supposed to be a fucking sure pussy mission car. Audi is the brand most chicks recognize thanks to this fag ass movie.

>spending money on a depreciating asset
why do normies always have to spend their money on stupid shit like that instead of re-investing it elsewhere, just drive a sub-$10k car it's literally just a vehicle to get you from point A to point B

>VAG
no one will even look.
Most of this cars are company or leasing cars.

If you want a show off you should buy something unpractical. Since you cant get a lambo you could have bought a 4C.

lol you wasted all your money

>Coffee shops,
Ohhh thats plausible. Im going to try looking for coffee shops that have a view of the parking lot kek.

Roll balls out in public places where chicks aggregate (protip : not a bars, there is sausagefest)
Great places : libraries, malls,
OR enroll in some shit university programme and scoop up classmates.

You buy nice cars for yourself, not for some sluts. I hope you aren't a fag and didn't buy an automatic... right?

your car isn't going to attract roasties if you're a massive faggot
the two energies cancel each other out
upgrade the whip op or cruise around trailer parks

you literally could have got any 25k coupe and girls won't know the difference between that and a 100k car.
some sedan isn't going to do shit

Nissan skyline is my I-made-it car.

Your friends? Your social circles? Girls on the street check you out if you look good yourself.

>not fit + shit car = no girls
>not fit + nice car = no girls
>fit + shit car = girls
>fit + nice car = all girls

I'm fit with a shit car and girls check me out from the street.

Who the fuck drives manual cars nowadays? Kek. Also i hate driving, i prefer to chill inside while someone drives it. Im only forced to drive cars because its the masculine thing to do. I mean most women expect you to drive your own car.

Must cruise High School parking lots user its the only way

>Tyler durden claims you are not your job
>His job is literally "leader of an anarchist army". Yes, very common/easily attainable occupation
>Played by brad pitt, the chaddest man of his time
>Some broke virgin neet quotes his speech thinking it applies to him
i shiggy

You would wear the key on a necklace, that way everybody will see you are rich. This literally works but I'm sorry to tell you that if it isn't a lambo chicks arn't going to just throw themselves at you. You're still going to have to approach and say funny shit, the good news is with your medallion in full view you will be instantly a funny guy, you literally can't lose user, let us know how she was.

this has to be a troll

no one is this shallow and stupid with their money r-right?

you put pussy over all your riches, money and being. Stop being a fucking idiot and do humanity a favor, quick putting vagina on top of everything.

just pay for hookers and that is it, women aren't worth more than you. God dammit white people make me sick

AAAAAAAAAAA thanks user. I got a real great idea thanks to you. I'll hang out spots with parking lots near a high school notorious for girl dropouts. Like they said, its easier to pick the low hanging fruit.

Are you guys literal idiots? You think people want lambos (or any expensive car) just to drive it? Its for showing off. Dont tell me anons that you prefer showing off to fellow men...

you fucked up OP

Also, the only cars that really have an effect on girls are Rolls Royces. OP is a dumbshit who couldn't work harder and save a little bit longer for a car that actually grabs attention.

he actually has a point, they do expect this, and they do care what car it is to some degree

Wtf, no one wants an old lambo. Plus i find lambos to be tacky. Admit it faggits, lambos are tacky. Women are more attracted to classy cars like Audi, Mercedes Benz, etc.

Yeah bro it's something you show off after you pull the tail. The first step is to look good enough to pull the tail. The car helps seal the deal if you know what I mean.

This is false. They all have an effect but to varying degrees, but is true that rollers would go a very long way in optimizing the recruitment process

Uh you take a woman on a date. duh.

Do the gold digger prank!

insurance on a lambo will cost you an arm.

>Uh you take a woman on a date. duh.
Then whats the fucking point of the expensive car? kek. By the time you get her to agree to a date its almost likely that you are going to get laid with or without an expensive car.

Wrong. If it looks new enough they don't give two fucks what lambo it is. Whats fucked up is a million dollar countach is going to score less points than that shitty gallardo. They will think it's too old and that you are meming unless their boyfriend really fucks up and tells them

Audi sucks. Porsche is where it's at. Stylish but not full on pretentious. Good for showing off without looking like a tryhard. Audi... I just don't get the point. I only kinda like the TT.

hahah what dude have you never been on a date? Far from a guarantee. Bitches be wantin dat free dinner m8.

you all are stupid.. go down and rent a badass car for a few days, take off the import license plate bullshit so people cant tell its a rental.
Then go lie your ass off to the dumb gold digger whores... but dont spend a dime on them.

really though guys, if you arent getting laid pretty easily now then either your too ugly for your standards or are super fucked up personality wise.

It sounds like you bought that sweet ride for all the wrong reasons. Drive the car, enjoy the car. If it worked for picking up women they'd be the very worst kind.

you need to go out more often boi. I won't even bother to explain you what I meant and sadly you're the fucking idiot.

> Porsche is where it's at
A colleague of mine owns a porsche. Let me tell you user, never get a Porsche. Its an absolute dick magnet hahahaha. Do you want to attract dicks instead of pussies?

>A7

Is an old man's car. And I don't mean some suave type, I mean a pensioner.

I'm a little a both mate. It's easy to not get laid if you put forth 0 effort because of tryhard faggots like you.

this one and you don't break the bank

>if you arent getting laid pretty easily now then either your too ugly for your standards or are super fucked up personality wise.
I get laid before the car. But now, I want to get laid USING the car get it? I want to attract higher caliber girls USING it. Im sick of 6 to 8 out of 10 girls. I want the 9's and the 10's.

Look this is pretty easy.
Girls like guys in convertibles because they imagine themselves sitting in it.
Sell the A7 and get a BMW or Porsche convertible.
Grew up in Miami. The girls always want to ride in the convertible so they can be seen.

>Sell the A7 and get a BMW or Porsche convertible.
Kek i just bought this car ffs. I just need a way to make women see me getting out of it after i park or at least make them see my car keys.

Jesus, dat depreciation.

Who in their right mind buys these things new?

>Who in their right mind buys these things new?
Errr y-yeah what kind of idiot buys cars brand new

>Fomo'd into buying audi bags
This is a new low for Veeky Forums

This
Didn't know about that but tbqh I don't care. I just kinda like them. Stilish in a nazi way, like hugo boss. Of course, they've got nothing on Ferrari, but that's all another ball park.

Just parallel park it in one of those down town areas by a sidewalk. When a hot girl walks by roll down down your window and ask her if she wants to go get coffee.

Why an A7 tho? Audis are boring, corporate, they all look the same except for the TT and A1, which are the only tow worth getting. Really, you'dd probably get more tail with a TT or with a used porsche. A7 is too big anyway, it's a car that says "I have a family" or "I'm a middle aged manager and this is the company car". Boring, sad. Is it fun to drive at least?

Jesus mate women don't just fall over on guys with nice cars and ask to fuck.

Society would collapse overnight if this were the social dynamic.

>Why an A7 tho? Audis are boring, corporate. It's a car that says "I have a family" or "I'm a middle aged manager and this is the company car"

Thats the point. The car sends out a message of "responsibility". That along with my young age makes it the perfect combination. Especially since i prefer women 2 to 5 years older than me.

>Nice car, I bet he's responsible and successful
>Oooh he's quite young. He must be a talented genius executive of some sort.

>I want the 9 or 10's
>older than me

you are fucking larping or just completely confused OP

I'm fucking 25 years old you dumbass. 2 to 5 years older than me is 27 to 30. Even science shows that women's beauty peak at the age of 29.

>Black Audi
You must be a white millennial from New Jersey with rich parents.

get a bitcoin QR code on your gold money clip so bitches know who they're dealing with

what % of your crypto holdings did you spend on the car? I was thinking about spending 10% on a meme car but I'm going to wait until spring or not spend it at all

You're a fucking idiot. You should be going for 21 yr old college campus hotties who want to find themselves.

Pre 2008 Gallardo's are extra garbage

You're a fucking retard. Car = emotion, otherwise people wouldn't spend more than 10k on one. You want the chick to feel like she's going on an adventure, like she's in a movie or something. Not like she's in dad's car. Emotions are irrational; you get chicks with an irrational car, not with a boring, safe german design. The main problem, user, is that you're not a car guy. You're like a boomer investing in crypto; you have the bread, but you have no teeth. The car is not about looks, it's about feeling the road and the motor, going on adventures and shit. You fucking neet momma's boy. No offense tho

Around 30 to 35%. Stupid I know, but who cares? Im young and I still have majority of my money in crypto. I just want to brag to women a little that I earned good money.

I'm already a graduate. How the hell will i meet girls in campus again? Plus in college its all about working out. Thats why i often went to the gym back then. Cars dont really matter that much with college sluts.

That is absolutely not how they see themselves though.

You don't even need a job to fuck them OP, they will fuck you just to feel attractive again! All you gotta do is not be a humongous faggot.

I'm 25 and in love with a "girl" of 29 and even I know that's bullshit. Age is starting to show on her, she was more beautiful before. Sometimes I look at her facebook pictures from high school and damn, do I wish we could turn back time. She's my muse for busting my ass working and trading in the hopes of tapping that dumb ass one day.

this model is what I've been looking to buy after winter is over
I've gotten a gym membership and training classes to get into shape so I can get nice clothes and have a clean look
I'm a virgin neet honestly and over the years crypto has been good to me

>Porsche is where it's at
Only if it's a 911

>not keeping the car by your side at all times for maximum pretentiousness
kys

I choose the red head

Coffee shops next to it

Good Luck!

Retard

Are the answer choices part of the question or are they just there? Because if they're just there to trick you then the answer is 25%. However, if those are in fact answer choices then the correct answers are A, B, and D because you'd initially be 25% correct before looking at the answers but after looking at the answers you see 2 "25%" answers which add up to 50% which is also an answer so you have to include that too.

thanks user it's been a wild 3 years and I've finally made it out of r9k

I drive one of these and live in yuppy apartments in a big city.

All my neighbours have leased Audis and BMWs.

Guess if you like cars you can spend money, but most people are over leveraged on a PCP contract on a depreciating asset which they never legally own and are a few payslips away from being insolvent.

ERROR: self referential question does not resolve, can not be converted to meaningful question.
E. Barbecue sauce

>How the fuck do i utilize this shit to get my dick whet.

Short answer is you don't. Fancy cars are not an efficient use of resources for getting laid. Not saying you should drive a rusty shit bucket. Difference in poon for, say, a couple years old $20-30k Lexus/BMW/Audi/Acura/Mercedes whatever is minimal to non-existent compared to a $100k Porsche or a $300k lambo. There are a fuckton of ways to make yourself more attractive and get more pussy with that money.

Long answer: Fat bald ugly guys with no social skills who have never been popular finally get a cool sports car and suddenly they get attention from golddigger roasties. A meme is born. Also if someone is living the club life and wants some club sluts you can sway some when the valet pulls up in your Lambo. Oh, but right, you're drunk, so you're ubering home anyway.

If you're actually rich, it should become obvious to women you're dating over time based on your place, your not working, your having help, your traveling that you're a man of means. If you really just want to get your dick wet, hookers are cheap. Or get a sugar baby if it makes you feel differently.

Use it for UBER and drive drunk sloots everywhere srs

Found out real quick that sloots don't really care too much about your car. Yeah they do but it's not nearly as important to them as it is to you.

The only times sloots really care about your car is:
A. If you look good.
B. If the car is a ferrari or lamborghini
C. If you look good.

see

Same. It's about your presence. You are felt before you are even seen

Pfft 4 door sedan...

Only think you'll be picking up is your grandparents for Sunday brunch.

>chicks
>ever understanding shit about cars

HAHAHAHA

Protip:
>wear brand clothes (thats what chicks recognize)
>whenever you have to pay in public do this from your money clip that contains several hundred
>get the newest iphone

THATS how you get fresh teen pussy

Red Pill.... any woman who would judge you on your car isn't worth having in the end.

wait is pic related your car? that isn't gonna get your dick wet dude, it's a sedan and not very nice looking, very generic.

i bought a brand new corvette in 2010, was the first new car i'd ever owned in my life. even that's nothing compared to a lambo or ferrari or something but i still got my dick wet with it somewhat regularly, lots of girls approached me just to compliment my car. i lived in a small-ish city though where there were probably only a handful of similar cars in town.

This guy gets it. Money just enhances your current presence.

lol

the type of girls who care about what car a guy drives are not the ones looking for "responsible" men they want to party u autismfag

Found the autist.

yep. met the best girls ive known when i had no car, then got a jeep, then got a BMW later, she liked me more when i just had a pleb car

Its a boring car everyone will assume you're boring. Girls who care about your car want fun

lol youre larping i hope

but I dont really try user.. I have a mediocre 10 yr old truck and really no money to speak of and I'm definitely not super attractive... maybe a 7. I just try to be nice and friendly and somehow girls always come talk to me and I ask for their numbers after a few minutes and then date them for a little while. Maybe you just dont pick up on the signs.

I may be reading this on the toilet, but your still image photograph illicited a response in my fruity loins. You may proceed.