Tfw date with tomboy tomorrow who used to model

>tfw date with tomboy tomorrow who used to model

Thank you guys so much. 2 years ago I couldn't see myself doing this. we're all going to make it.

wish me luck. also how do I not fuck this up?

pretend she has a penis

Mate it's gonna go fine. No need to stress yourself out. Just imagine how many Chad modelcocks have ravaged that vagina.

Just b yourself bro

>How do I not fuck this up

You don't, you're gonna fuck it up. Good luck though, bro

just fuck it up, it's better that way. otherwise you'l learn that having a gf isn't really all it's cracked up to be. actually it's painful, stressful and annoying and you're happier on your own.

ehhh if i get a sluty vibe from her i wont persue anything serious.

really? I've only ever done like fwb stuff but that feels pretty empty

fuck, I hope not

>model

Bust out the coke and everything will fall into place.

well, it's not that bad, but I think a lot of people on Veeky Forums have an unrealistic idea of what it's like to be in a long term relationship.

agreed - if you've never been in a relationship you only see the perfect relationships - years long, people happy and loving life.

You'll never see my first relationship. Didn't know any better and just put up with it. Having to facetime an hour a day to keep her happy. Only seeing each other in person once a week despite living 10 miles away. Her trying to hit me when we went out drinking. Constantly arguing with me over nothing. The family were crazy. Turns out she cheated on me 7 times. You'll not hear that story. And that's why my standards are so high now - I've been single 2 months and have felt properly alive for the first time in 2 years. I got a text from ex, I'll attach it in a reply.

Bro, this is a heartfelt response. If you see a red flag, excessively needy, suspicious activity with other guys, she attacks you while drunk, never offers to pay for stuff, your family dislike her. It'll seem fantastic and you'll make excuses. Save yourself and drop her and be free. Wasted my first year of uni for jack shit bros. Stay frosty.

sounds like she just wants attention

Ignore all these sad cunts OP.
Honestly just have interesting conversations with her.

lolololol tell her to fuck off

So she wants you to be her boy friend with everything but fucking. Tell her you really miss having her around, and you really miss fucking her.

>as it didn’t work
So you already dated?

good job and good luck bro

godfucking speed user. I'm trying to get with this qt ive been crushing on. she seems interested and we're gettting flirty but i have no idea whats gonna happen next. you fucking got this

that's my ex ofc she wants attention

deleted the text and scribbled out the number when i sc'ed so no matter how blocked i get i can't text her. It'll irritate her even more. I've all her shit binned but she still wears my hoodies and all lol

when we broke up she did the whol can we be friends routine and i told her she wasn't being in my life unless my dick was going in her. Now I know she cheated on me though so I'm never going near that traitor.

18 months, she's the first relationship i described in

Don't fuck it up OP, this is a rare opportunity to not be a faggot

this, but I wasted 1 year at 16, then with another 3 years at 19, and finally 7 years at 22.

Now Im 29 and the worst people Ive ever met in my life were my exgfs

>told her she wasn't being in my life unless my dick was going in her
gonna use this line next time a bitch tries to pull friends

It's weird, huh? I've got friends who date the sweetest women, usually they guy breaks it off through chasing other women.

Those are cool chicks, even guy friends can't blame em after breaking up. My exgfs... everybody knows they are screwed up.

I hope user's date goes well

Dunno user, people are assholes, maybe I'm just curse to never have what I always dreamed of, but as soon as you want something out of a relationship women turn to complete assholes.

Can you give me tips on how not to be like your exes? I want to be a good gf

I'll report back at 1 tomorow if this is still here

Be my gf

it's shit mate but keep getting out there and hopefully you'll find one. That's what I'm doing

Hahaha, enjoy it bro.

Be chill.

be chill, put effort into the relationship, dont get obsessed with your bf and don't let him get to that point either, don't freak out if he ia into things you don't like, its already hard to open up to people and tell the your secrets. If thats a dealbreaker just tell them calmly.

dont take advice from Veeky Forums

wise choice

I like using Phenibut before my first dates since it cuts down on nervousness by a lot, but if you don't have any/aren't willing to use it, just chill out and have fun.

Don't go in trying to make her like you, go in with the goal of getting to know her. Girls are great at sniffing out people just trying to get into their pants (not saying you are) so present yourself honestly.

Good luck

>tomboy
have fun dealing with that mental illness brother

>Girls are great at sniffing out people just trying to get into their pants (not saying you are) so present yourself honestly.
just fap b4 u go