What exercise must I perform to get rid of this soyboy look?

What exercise must I perform to get rid of this soyboy look?

1 set of eat less you fat fuck

You need more than zero muscle.

Fork put downs 3x10
Read sticky 5x5

unironically back and shoulders. If you look wider up top your waist will look more narrow in comparison.

Fill out your obliques. Those handles won't go away but the muscle will hide the hourglass shape

do landmines work obliques?

Lose weight

im 5' 11'' 150 lbs and i want to bulk to 180-190 because everything else is super thin

try lifting? bulk and work obliques/back?

Don't do this. Shoulder to waist ratio is too important in male attractiveness.

HI there corelet

I have those, too, it's because I'm fat. Body fat should not go there on guys. Mine is only there because I let myself get too fat, and the fat ran out of places to go, so it started to go places it shouldn't. I need to cut extremely hard to get rid of it. So much so that my strength will likely drop, but it's my fault for being a lazy fat faggot in the past.

What do you do for cardio?

abs are made in the kitchen

First you need muscle
>5'11
>150
lmao weightlet

Same OP looking for suggestions too

See an endocrinologist about your t-levels

I literally am 150 5'10 lol what do?

I've actually been considering that, does it help? Anything I can do to naturaly raise them?

Get money all day x till you can afford surgery

See a doctor. Natural raising is at best 40%, and that's with supplements. Pretty much everyone here will be all "dude eat this eat that." But if you're pulling like 300, 40% is 120 extra and that's still very low. No chest hair, almost no shoulder hair. Are you even 18?

Like this-
Come on man, you have fucking 36A cups.

eat onions. i started off with low t, something 70. now after one month of eating at least one onion a day i am already at around 90

I'm the same weight and look very similar to your pic, probably a bit pudgier since I'm just finishing a cut (was 240lbs back in April) but very close otherwise. But yeah, definitely no need to lose anymore. I might cut down a bit further to 140-145lbs just because I have a bit of a gut left from being a fat fuck. But I've been doing sit-ups and push-ups every day and noticing my stomach and chest getting more toned. Also been lifting some 20-30lb dumbbells I have at home and getting some noob gainz. So that's definitely worth a try.

>240lbs to 150lbs in 8 months
Ewww, are you covered with stretch marks and loose skin you fat fuck? Also, why didn't you lift while cutting? You should have maintained your muscle. You literally dieted for 8 months to become a fuckin skinnyfat soyboy?

90lbs in 8 months actually isn't that insane. And no, no loose skin. A few stretch marks but nothing disgusting or too noticeable. From my experience you have to get to about 300lbs or more to get the loose skin. I have a friend who is 5'9 and was 290lbs and cut down to 170lbs and didn't get any loose skin. As for the skinnyfat? I was kind of anticipating that. I would have had to eat 200g of protein or more every day and lifted 5x a week while cutting to maintain my muscle mass and there wasn't much there to begin with. Besides, I've never been skinny in my life and it's much better than being obese. I'm now looking forward to working out/lifting, eating at a slight caloric surplus and keeping my protein levels up. Gives me something to shoot for.

Anything to exercise transverse abdominals, like planks.

1 set of reduce body fat until fail

This is a blue board, miss

i thought it was funny bro