Do girls actually like muscular square jawed chads or is that a meme?

do girls actually like muscular square jawed chads or is that a meme?

Girls like small dainty jaws, tiny bone structures with osteoporosis, and cute little sub 3 inch penises with no girth.

especially if hes rich. given physical attributes means he can never cheat on her.

Girls are automatically attracted to fit people, that doesn't mean tren jaw. Being ~10% BF gives you an optimal jaw.

It depends, don't take the lookismpill user or you're gonna obsess about features that most people don't even notice. A jaw does help improve looks but plenty of soft jawed guys are still handsome or hot or whatever.

If you're fucking a fat, average looking girl and an in shape cute girl flirts with you, you're going to ditch the fatty and try and fuck the cute one. Girls are exactly the same.

Wrong and wrong. Women have been proven to like more aggressive bone structures, like big jaw, low brow, etc.

Losing weight won't alter your bone structure.

his face is exactly like mine

Everyone says I look like a good comedian.

Less mouthbreathing

can be salvaged with low bf, no mouthbreathing, mewing (slightly a meme), gum chewing / high fibrous tough foods, and eventualyl chin implant (4-6k)

This. Women are attracted to healthy, genetically blessed males, which means for them that they will have good offspring.

So, good bone structre (jaw, browridge, chin, cheekbones), strong hair traits (good eyebrow, hairline, beard), good bones in general (wrists, frame, small hips) and that's about it. Your personality matter very little, as long as you can talk to girls.

It's a kind way of saying a jew

It is obviously the case. Go outside and find a hot girl with her boyfriend. What does he look like? There's your answer.

Is chewing gum good for your jaw or bad?

LOL. David laid on the right is the perfect package for girls.

feminine pretty face yet has a masculine facial bones and body. plus hes 6 2

Usually they're with big guys, who are bit necessarily most attractive
Tall jocks, basically, who aren't all that facially attractive usually
Maybe it's because of my location

David Laid is the most genetically blessed guy I know, probably.

its not your location. chicks would rather date an ugly guy with shit personality as long as he has money, is tall, and has a square jaw. see it all day at work. its why most women are miserable. they have horrific mate choosing skills. then they started the anti nice guy movement last year because they know their decision making skills are shit lol

forgot to add 'has nice hairline'. its always the douchbags with crazy hair that get mad pussy no matter how horrendously ugly and stupid they are.

If you were a muscular square jawed chad you wouldn't even be asking

>be me
>a muscular square jawed chad
>decide to give Tinder a try
>download, start filling in basic info, realize I don't have pictures of me
>just finish minimum info, Name Age and one grainy selfie, I'm in bed you just see the top of naked shoulders and my big square-jawed head
>leave it at that, don't even browse the qts, I'll finish it later
>hook up with a girl from work for a few weeks, kinda leave the Tinder aside
>decide to fire it back up few days ago, fill in short bio, take the time to make not to dumb, add some photos, start doing some swipping
>8 instant matches in a few minutes
>wtf?
>realize those girls swipped green on the base of my name, age and selfie alone. I could be a nazi or eat babies for breafast, they don't give ashit
>I'm 31, 2 are nineteen, one is 54, it's all good, I'm an open-minded specimen
>mfw

C O P E

Yeah, now if he can start dressing like a grown man, and pull his fucking pants up, he'll be able to pull an actual woman worth marrying.

Made for BBC

>8 instant matches in a few minutes
After a few weeks
>He thinks that's good.

Women find a variety of men attractive just like you do dumbass

Most women are mentally damaged. They couldn't choose a suitable mate if their lives depended on it. Most are bisexual and prefer effeminate males.

so sick of it too bro.....ive traveled the world & am so sick of those good hair line idiots with their crazy hair rounding up all the women....if only they knew what was good for them theyd appreciate a real nice guy like me

forgot to add that if this was the case then i would get mad pussy

you can see he is a mouthbreather, I was one too, luckily I realized what I was doing wrong and changed that, altho it was somewhat late 16-17 years old, still better that to be like pic

It's just a meme bro
gif related

Why isn't she my gf?

lost in my ketogenic diet which included lifting(which like I mostly preserve muscle mass) 30 kg and still had /fat/ face
did a 3 day fasting 1 day eating 4 day fasting and lost 4 more kg.
I actually lost the last fat that hid my jaw.
Girls smile at me when I go by.
People show more respect than before

it's not a meme. Why do you think there are no tumblr blogs lusting over soyboys but over the guys from Supernatural?

Context he was telling a sad story and she was trying not to get emotional.

girls dont try to not get emotional by bitting their lips and looking at the guys mouth thats another thing

If she wasn't attracted to him he wouldn't be able to evoke those emotions in her.

Jawline is really important to me desu.

I'm not the prettiest boy but I do have really masculine features, i.e., a strong nose, a narrow slightly forward forehead, a strong defined jawline, and a full beard (though I keep it trimmed). And I kid you guys not, I always get girls trying to flirt with me, especially younger girls; I just think it's in their nature to be attracted to masculine high test men like.

R8 my jawline Veeky Forums

I think few would actually say they like muscular, squared jaws but you can just look at the ones they like.

uneven/10, start chewing only with your right side

Yer ah wetard

During ovulation they prefer soft jaws because those are typical of weak men who make good parents, the rest of the time they prefer big sculpted jaws because that's related to high test alpha men.

good jaw, weak zygos and maxilla

lose weight you fat fuck

This is genuine fact. Eat shit jawlets.

>weak nose
>dried lips
>shitty facial hair
>fat unsymmetrical jawline

kys soyboy

tfw have a jaw like that

what does that mean

other way around retard. they prefer stronger jaws while ovulating (want chads kids) and softer jaws when not (want beta bucks)

>osteoporosis

Kek. Bone disorders make my twat a MONSOON

That's a weird way to react to a sad story

Bavarian?

Means your family tree is more of a vine, you inbred.

in a shocking twist girls are individuals who like different things

a lot of girls like asian k-pop dudes who are the polar opposite of what you you just described

>in a shocking twist girls are individuals who like different things
no they aren't. and nice reddit spacing fag

It means you didn't breath through your nose as a child and your face didn't develop right because of it. Or you're family is just horribly ugly but I'd say it's the first one.